Sheboon hate club

Post your pic's , stories and links.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iBPP6WP_xqs
niggermania.com/tom/funniggerfacts/index.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Sheboon
easily the worst entity to ever have to engage with.
> Loud
> obnoxious
> quick to physical violence
> incapable of listening
> facts/evidence do not exist, only emotions

A good list and a good pic.

bump

i have a black girlfriend and she is lovely.

Seem like I'm not only going to have to draw Tyronella meme's but oildriller meme's as well soon.

>i have a black,,,,
like clockwork

>black girlfriend

>Sheboon hate club
hunay - wut u say 'bout me, wyt boi?
u wrong fo dat
we finna smoke yo stupid ass
u raciss

what a shitty drawn comic, KYS

you both need to gtfo b2p

Black girlfriend

>Black girlfriend

Meant black girlfriend.

>nothing wrong with dating chimpanzees
if you say so, user

>black girlfriend.

>Post your pic's , stories and links.
WHO U CALLIN A BITCH!?!??

Black girlfriend.

The worst thing about black women is that they have a 100% chance of reproducing. Down the line, earlier or later, she WILL pop out at least another nigger in the world.
Male niggers create a mess in the world, but at least they often die childless. And when they do have kids, it's most certainly with one of the female niggers nearby.

TL;DR: Target the enemy race's women on mass shootings.

>Black girlfriend
Aren't you jealous, wyt boi?

I have a black piano

Reminder that the only reason you have to deal with leftism, negroes, mass immigration and poverty is because WHITE women got the vote

Can any one remind me why gas chambers were such a bad idea now again?

I use to bang a black semi thiccc 19 year black chick, always used a condom. almost everyday after work... i think i was 39 at the time. she use to ask me for $10 here $20 there I know how that jew running from his kid meme felt.
One day she told me she was pregnant needed $400 for abortion. i was willing to pay it, but then thought about who i was dealing with and got here a pregnancy tester instead. came back with a minus sign... stop seeing her after that and got a better job with better pay. what a life lesson even if learned late in life.

The only way to bang a sheboon.

Jesus fuck, the only thing worse than staying in that situation would be getting AIDS.

this reminds me of a Latvian dude I knew (Friend) who got upset with me because I constantly told him how brown ppl were retarded and violent, ofc he said "hey don't bring up the race card, i've got black friends (online......) and they are all fun & good ppl"
ye fuck off lmao

Nothing in this world is more ignorant then a progressive white person.

Did the room clap?

and they fuckin wonder why black on black crime is so high.

wtf!
awesome,like theres nothin wrong,just another nude nigger fight.

>pick up kid from school
>see his black schoolmate on ground next his bike
>he fell because sweater caught in the back tire
>he's still there when we pass on the way back
>he can't get sweater sleeve out of top of back tire
>kid is at least 10 years old
>pull over to help
>roll tire backwards two inches and sleeve falls out effortlessly
They are a retarded race and can only survive because we help them.

They were too inefficient, we need a new genocide technique that will get them all next time.

why is it that in every wurrrlllstaaaaaahhh video i see of sheboons fighting theres always one fat naked gorilla woman

Daily reminder that smacking women into line and banning the jew from U.S. politics fixes the nigger problem.

tfw when you get your
> black girlfriend
pregnant

kek what was the real story?

Do you like bald apes with some pubic hair on their head?female negros are zoophiliac tendencies...and yes there are smart dolphins that might love you etc etc arguably but you're still fucking some being that has a genetic difference not enough to be unbridgeable but so can tigers and lions fuck and have hybrid descendants even if they ARE different species,same thing with niggers anons,doggos are closer to wolf's genetically and nobody argues that you shouldn't keep a pet wolf since its still wild and dangerous,same thing with niggers,you can pretend to tame it or mate it with dogs but the result is a semi salvage mutt(but I'd still consider it more trust worthy than a nigger)

>kek what was the real story?
caring about dead niggers
> rookie mistake

>caring
curiosity does not mean I care

should have named that second video "battling with medusa"

impressive digits

Bullets are cheaper and do not require capture

that's actually pretty sad no matter how much of a jaded, hate-filled angry asshole you are

i dont know this for certain but someone said she was breaking up with him

Virgin

>that's actually pretty sad
not really.
niggers aren't human - who cares

>156692472
H O M O
O
M
O

Any one have the full vid of this?

>Work at a grocery store for two months
>See maybe four or five Black women not accompanied by a man come in a week
>All of them
>ALL OF THEM
>use EBT for their groceries
In the week before Christmas I had a Black woman come through with a TWO HUNDRED SEVENTY DOLLAR grocery order and she paid for the whole fucking thing with money taken from Whites, Jews, and Asians by the government. I was literally thinking, "It's nice to see at least one Black woman who has the means to make her way in the world, this is a huge order and there's no way she's going to pay for the whole thing with food stamps," AND SHE PAID FOR THE WHOLE FUCKING THING WITH FOOD STAMPS.

Fun fact: All americans are like this
Black people are just a tiny bit louder.

well, no

Pussy ain't nothin but meat on a bone, you suck it, you fuck it, you leave it alone.

Im sorry your mad we wont let you in pedro

Wew, guys, this nigger/nigger-larper is active across multiple threads, enjoy while you can.

the sheboon split up with him

He is kind of right,in all western countries white people as well are becoming like that,youth are.
We have lowered the bar to the lowest common denominator and that is of course niggers,so instead of expecting excellence we end up with semi retarded whiggers.
And white behaving like trailer trash thanks to the tv normalising those behaviours

Well you can't say the nigger wasn't considerate... he wore a hoodie to keep his brains from spilling all over the place.

my Kween!

Christ.

This.

>There is nothing more ignorant in the world than a progressive white person.

This needs to be graffiti'd all over the world.

You get a pass on rake day.

>no forethought
>no reflection
>no conflict

"Imuh teech hur a lessin"

fucking moron.

This is why I'm skeptical of the ethnostate. Whites are too empathetic, it's our downfall as a race.

Yeah you're probably right... still, I don't think cynicism is the healthy first human reaction to this whole issue

>H&M bag

youtube.com/watch?v=iBPP6WP_xqs

obligatory video

Uh - huh

O i am jelly

Based Jerry Lawler

> Those women cheering for him on the background

at this point lads, i'm willing to give these ladies a shot. being an adult virgin is painful

>know
what nigger made this meme?

niggermania.com/tom/funniggerfacts/index.htm

Seriously after attempting to "read" this thing, this is one of the shittiest memes I've ever seen in my life.

No but what did he do to himself