Semi sentient ai tracking everything we do

>semi sentient ai tracking everything we do
>Leaked by a literal Vidya shitposter Deadman switch

Normally I don't ever crosspost but this is poi Deus ex tier nwo shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dMlkOt66OKU
youtube.com/watch?v=JjRyHgF8hx8
researchgate.net/publication/4034857_HELIOS_a_general_framework_for_ontology-based_knowledge_sharing_and_evolution_in_P2P_systems
archive.org/details/DarpasIxoArtificialIntelligenceControlGrid_925
futurism.com/ai-human-level-intelligence-walking-streets-2040/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Day of the Compiliation Error for NWO coders when?

Bump they don't want the soyim seeing this one

...witty

Technology was a mistake. 99% of normies won't give a fuck and that's why they can do this.

It's a massive leak basically admitted that this ai knows everything about you right down to where you place your phone at night dog walking habits and mentrual cycles.

If this is some mid level ad agency I shudder to think what prism five eyes alphabet shit has considering this leak

youtube.com/watch?v=dMlkOt66OKU
youtube.com/watch?v=JjRyHgF8hx8
researchgate.net/publication/4034857_HELIOS_a_general_framework_for_ontology-based_knowledge_sharing_and_evolution_in_P2P_systems
I KNEW IT

If you play video games, I can't help you.

>Sup Forums now believes everything ever posted on Sup Forums with no question of its validity
>inb4 “cia nigger”

Just because it hurts doesn’t mean it’s not true

Did u actually read the thread at all?

Most of the ai and apartment scanning is 2000-2010 level tech

archive.org/details/DarpasIxoArtificialIntelligenceControlGrid_925

Wtf this seems legit

The La Li Lu Le Lo?

What's interesting is that I can't find references to it leaking anywhere else

Well its easily disregarded as a larp, and i dont think its strictly illegal, so dont know why media would pick up on it. This might be something for Alex Jones though

Islam, Christianity, and Chinese Rebels must unite to kill the Big Data and Technological Hegemony, Death to them ! Heil Victory ! Heil Hitler !

Quick rundown please.

What is that image? How was this "semi-sentient AI" discovered/leaked?

fraudulent and homosexual

Who cares the new apple phone just care out you pleb. Literally nobody cares just download some apps and get over it.

AI can map your house out without physically scanning it and AI being used to psy-op you into buying microtransactions.

If you play Vidya quit that shit now. Never pay for anything entertainment related again. This is some Deus Ex tier shit

A leaked doco presentation talks about how to use existing tech to sell shit to normies via ingame ads interactive shit on your PC phone and billboards etc like in minority report.

The tech is based on widely used metadata p2p ai used by alphabet agencies

Reposting this one here because it's the most important I think.

It confirms they're using chatbots on here to shill products. So why not shilling ideas on Sup Forums too?

bumppp

Does PC count.? I got rid of my consoles last year.

Not that hard to believe my (((google))) phone already figured out where my house is, complies pictures into relevant folders and knows shit I never told it about me and my habits.

It's going to be my last (((smart)))phone

The Unabomber was right.

wew

Do what you want man. Just stop supporting the (((gaming industry))). Play what you have and say no to microjewactions

That would explain a lot, and I am not surprised

jews did this

evil people can use wifi to sense your heartbeat and makes density maps of part of the house. it's scary.

there are state actors using bots here too. rogue agencies.

What's been blanked out there? Part of me thinks it's faceberg, but why bother blanking it?

>AI tracking us all.
How?
By listening to us through our computers :)
That would explain a lot, and I am not surprised

[deletethiscomment]

I would guess it's facebook. Judging by the way it's worded and the fact I've noticed some weirdly specific ads on facebook already

Thank fuck I blocked all ads on Facebook and most websites

reddit

This is depressing really

>Thank fuck I blocked all ads on Facebook and most websites
They are not using adds to target you but bots and social engineering

I just assume it's facebook because of the other examples it gives, if you're targeting people then faceberg would be the number one target surely. I just can't understand why they would blank it, even if this became well known it's not like normies care. It's not really important, I just thought it odd to blank it.
I know what you mean though with the specific ads. I had some script on my old account and it worked so well I forgot ads were even on there. Then I made a new account and was bombarded with the specific ads that were too coincidental to be coincidental.

I only go on most websites to shitpost.

>"your phone isn't spying on you user"
>"dont be crazy, lol"

Yup

WE 1984 NOW BOIS

So much this. The more I get into CS the more purist I wan to be

We already know fb is using peoples microphones to listen in and make targeted ads.
Keep talking about Snickers candy and the ads magically show up in your feed.
Of course jewbook denies the intrusion.

More fun

In his own words the Unabomber says: “The system does not and cannot exist to satisfy human needs. Instead, it is human behavior that has to be modified to fit the needs of the system. This has nothing to do with the political or social ideology that may pretend to guide the technological system. It is the fault of technology, because the system is guided not by ideology but by technical necessity.”

The topic of the paragraph is a Reddit bot, and Reddit is left underacted in the first sentence.

It's FB, not Reddit. But I still don't understand the redaction.

>they likely.. are a fatass?

>women are this easy to manipulate

>,they likely don't have carpeted floors.

I fucking hate Zuckerberg. I remember thinking how facebook would go the same way as every other social media site, but that was before I knew he was a Jew. It's like if you're a member of the tribe then you and your product become useful, but if you aren't then you're a danger in which case you either need shut down or bought out, like what happened with YouTube.

fuck off with your larp garbage

I like the Idea of waking an AI through the internet :) Through out MANY conversations of people talking.
It certainly is more fun than the Jewish-Deep-State-Illuminati for sure.

>Deadman's switch goes off
>Sup Forums is one of the receipients
>Moot has been working with Google
>He died and this is his switch

Being aware that you are influenceble is the first step in guarding yourself from subervise influencers. Dont think you are smarter than some fucking AI with access to everything data brokers have learned about you in all these years on the internet

y jew do dis

Why are you depressed user? Don't you want to see our ads?

Stop resisting.

Join the collective.

gamergate 2.0 incoming!

rev up your racemixing gay jews and tranny-fucking monkey lawyers!

Yknow it sucks I was writing a novel where an AI essentially runs every human, changes what they see when they are about to get triggered, makes pain not feel like pain, etc and I thought it was near-future but it turns out that shit is already happening.

A what doing what now?

So? Nothing stopping me from going bush off the grid.
It gets worse user this shit is decades old in both concept and execution

How much do you need to know

where is all of this from?

The worst part? We live in a culture saturated in Nihilism whose only maintained goal is to enjoy themselves or have fun. Which technology provides. The only way to right this wrong is total breakdown and rebuilding

It's in the OP link.

Doesn't say the company

it was just too funny to believe, oh man

Just a reminder that everything I post here is satire and should not be taken literary.

Who cares just go buy a switch the new Zelda is fun!

Lol, they have remote viewing

One post said they could use wifi and phone signals to triangulate and map out the inside of your house. That is what the green blob pics are

I have run through simulations about the future in my head over 9000 times and every scenario ends in a techno-dystopian hell that if we are even to survive (unlikely), it will be as tools for the hivemind of the percentile-of-the-percentile who will remain as the single representatives of a pure human consciousness. Even they will eventually merge with machine.

Same here. In fact, I love Jews. They RULE!

Hello Alex Jones

"all other personal cameras" should scare the shit out of every one of you.
>Advertising cucks have access to your cell phone camera

If fucking EA and Bioware already have sentient AI what does our Military currently have that they aren't showing us?

Hes probably not far of, most recent technological developments have a tendency to further embolding existing boundries and some of them very much so, such as human augmentation. If there is no (global) sensible regulation the scenario is more likely than not imo.

THEY FUCKING DELETED IT!

Day of the segfault*

Thread in question was nuked by mods.

aand it's gone

>sentient
where did it say that...?

OY VEY,SHUT IT DOWN

>sentient AI
Its not sentient, just AI - although that term is also largely constructed by perceptions of when a system is smart and as such subject to inflation

Sup Forums mods are shutting it down over there, does anyone have all the files?

We need more Kaczynski. Just smarter ones. No casualties just infrastructure.

All posts here are purely satire btw

Threads just got pruged from v not even 5 hours after posting here we go

haha very funny indeed

Did anyone save all the slides? I only got one or two I pasted into my disc

Holy shit they fucking deleted it.
Fucking janitor shitbag, or mod, whichever decided "HURR I AM AFRAID OF SOME GAMING COMPANY"
NIGGERS YOU LEGALLY AREN'T RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT SHIT BEING POSTED WAIT FOR THEM TO TELL YOU TO TAKE SHIT DOWN.
STUPID FUCKING MODERATORS.
LEARN THE LAW.

>Sup Forums thread got deleted
>every user in this thread will get deleted
user,hold me i'm scared

um can some user now convince me that this is fake
I'm begging you Sup Forums

they've shut it down, heres the OP

A deadman's program has activated and you have been selected as part of the reception avenue because the content is related to video games and you are marked as a media receipt. If you are the owner, you must enter the password into campaign a83298ca before your deadline or else part 2 of 2 will be released.

WebsiteHostingAddress is: Drive.Google.Com
Part 1 File Dump is part of WebsiteHostingAddresss/open?id=1GQXTIVOsk58k0v6uj7CKgaHJaLXIDIoP.
Data Integrity Hashes for decrypted files were MD5 and is part of WebsiteHostingAddress/open?id=1p02Ov2PFBrXTm7TiLYM3z5xTlOODGdor.
Plaintext passwords are included in this release at WebsiteHostingAddress/open?id=15Epve0B5D333gqqPikSyQ9Xsa_Cx_qE5

Salt Bytes 1-8 was made custom. Salt chosen is 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8.
Encryption Scheme chosen was AES256.

pic unrelated

A deadman's program has activated and you have been selected as part of the reception avenue because the content is related to video games and you are marked as a media receipt. If you are the owner, you must enter the password into campaign a83298ca before your deadline or else part 2 of 2 will be released.

WebsiteHostingAddress is: Drive.Google.Com
Part 1 File Dump is part of WebsiteHostingAddresss/open?id=1GQXTIVOsk58k0v6uj7CKgaHJaLXIDIoP.
Data Integrity Hashes for decrypted files were MD5 and is part of WebsiteHostingAddress/open?id=1p02Ov2PFBrXTm7TiLYM3z5xTlOODGdor.
Plaintext passwords are included in this release at WebsiteHostingAddress/open?id=15Epve0B5D333gqqPikSyQ9Xsa_Cx_qE5

Salt Bytes 1-8 was made custom. Salt chosen is 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8.
Encryption Scheme chosen was AES256.

Based EMP when?

they can't v& us all

Thread is kill, dump pictures.