STOP SAYING SANDY

Hook didnt happen!

My cousin attened sandy hool elementary school and i assure u it was real.

You have to be retards to believe this

>why would obama fake a school shooting?

Adam lanza was disturbed. He was real and killed 27 children with a shotgun/ar-15

I believe youre the same user whos said this an hour ago.

>My cousin attended nagasaki hook elementary school. I can assure you it really happened

Why would obama try to ban guns and assualt.rifles like the ar-15? Newtown has NOTHING to do with guns

If you need to ask why, you clearly haven't put much thought into this.

It wasnt me, i just logged onto Sup Forums. But srsly. Why would you EVER believe this didnt happen?

Gun control.

Because it.happened. it was 100% authentic. Idk where these crazy conspiracy theories even came from

That doesnt make any sense. What would a school shooting have to do with gun control?

Perfect narrative for:
>GUNS ARE EVIL
>WON’T SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN?
>LOOK AT ALL THOSE AWFUL GUN OWNERS DEFENDING THESE UNGODLY KILLING MACHINES
To name a few.

1-Guns are evil
2- 27 children DIED who would want to fake that?
3-gun show loopholes caused more deaths than eric holders fast and furious

Keep trying shill. Sandy hook was 100% real. You can't have a whole town be in on something like that

pics of dead kids or it didnt happen
>when Sup Forums cant find pics of dead kids.tga
hell, even a single death certificate would do, it's public record. but you'll never guess what you wont find....

STOP GIVING THIS CONSPIRACY YOUR TIME. IT HAPPENED

We cant do that all the photos were destoryed when the school was torn down. But keep trying to poke holes, user

>says Sandyhook was real
>calls others shills
P O T T E R Y

boy nigga u are trying too hard to slide

Because it’s the guns and not the criminals behind them, right?

nigga just stop its sad

I'm not even discussing the incident as my autism isn't high enough today, but you'd have to be pants on head retarded to not know why they would choose an elementary school to push gun control. Does the phrase "think of the children" not ring a bell? It's a tried and true tactic to sucker in moralfags for dumb shit to be passed.

Sandy Hook didn't happen.Columbine didn't happen. 9/11 didn't happen. Terrorism never happens.

You're all racist if you actually believe this stuff happened. Stop being racist and blaming Muslims for everything!

Wow. All of you are MORONS. Why would they fake something like this if it didnt work? How am i being retarded here all of you are fucking delusional and use Photoshop to spread this misinfo

>cbs wouldnt lie

>blaming Muslims for a hoax, a couple of white kids, and Mossad
This has to be a new shill tactic, sounds racist as fuck

Because they thought it would you fucking idiot, they can't predict the future as obviously they lost in 2016

Not gonna lie, former glow in the dark nigger here. This is fucking hilarious watching the sandy hoax psyop crash and burn. But in all seriousness my niece attended Sandy Hook and I assure you it was real.

It doesnt make any sense. Do.you think this was a psyop like mockingbird or whatever? Why would they do this? Obama was a constitutional lawyer, he wouldnt try to go around congress

Checked

It sure is! I'm glad you're on board against the racist Sandy Hook shooting believers! We have to stop them because racism is bad.

Do you seriously fucking think for a single second the government and media are all just a bunch of misunderstood goodie two shoes?

I don’t understand this conspiracy theory you couldn’t fake a bunch of kids deaths like that and just move on

there are videos on youtube debunking this picture.

The media hasnt ever done anything but try to report a fair.and balanced story. You sound crazy.user

...is this a joke or are u being serious?

Thank you!

>anecdotal ((evidence))

Nice try

>columbine
Totally real. There's actually security camera footage, their own journals and videos, news footage of bleeding escaping students and a dead body, and photos of their corpses as well. Dylan Klebold was a jew btw.
>9/11
not sure what to think of that shit show.
>sandy hook
Fake as hell. Coloumbine happened in 1999 and we got to see security video and all sorts of stuff. SH happened in 2012 and we have yet to see proof of Adam Lanza shooting his way into the school (despite there being a brand new security camera system), a picture of his body, or even a motive. We saw no proof anyone died there.