Remember how I'm a fake hero created to be a rival to Miyamoto Musashi? Turns out she's a chick...

Remember how I'm a fake hero created to be a rival to Miyamoto Musashi? Turns out she's a chick. Sorry for not mentioning that.

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-04-16/aniplex-reveals-more-details-about-fate-grand-order-game-release-in-u.s-canada/.114901
youtu.be/JfHNn9K2WEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The chick version is a slider from a different timeline.

I hate Grand Order so much.

That's not the real Musashi, she's from a different dimension

I still like this guy the most. He's just some random swordsman that's just really skilled and fight on-par with other swordsmen without a NP and fucked stats.

What has fate become?

>fucked stats
STR: C
END: E
AGI: A+
MAG: E
LUCK: A
NP: -

He was fine in pure stats. Nothing great but not low-end like Archer or fucked like Avenger

Shitty?

will Miyamoto Musashi bully him by standing just far enough away from his gate that he can't go fight her?

Indeed. He has the most important stat of all, Luck A.

I wonder if she is skilled enough to hold two hard and long objects at once

Like Aliceteria in Re: Creators this is another character who was defeated by a man with a stick.

Same

>Expecting a major swordsman to not also be genderswapped
Woooooooow

Where are the doujins of Musashi and Kojiro "sword fighting"?

I love Grand Order so much.

So is Fate ever going to get another entry in the same vein as Stay Night and Zero?

Hollow Atraxia?

It's not really the same.

I don't think so.

Same

Nowadays, if i even mention Fate in a serious conversation, i'd just made myself look like an idiot. Thanks, Type Moon.

An old man made of penis worms was a major antagonist.

Sup Forums seems to hate GO, what's going on my friends

Sasaki was fucking awesome. My favorite hero from the original franchise.

Everyone who likes it is on /fgog/

But it was still pretty good.

Only in one route, and Nasu made it work; that scene where he eats that person in the park his creepy.

Strange Fake?

How exactly was she planning to have the babies of a Heroic Spirit in the middle of a time loop?

She is a literal, living breathing onahole whose only purpose in existence is to let guys stick their dicks in her when she isn't looking for demons.

>putting Zero on the same level as SN with no mention of HA
Fuck off Zerobaby.

Correct answer.

She only has sex with demons and people possessed by demons.

She explains that her duty is to allow sinners to vent themselves on her body, so that they won't go out and commit crimes against other people. This includes demons, but also includes normal people as well.

You mean it wasn't already?

What was Nasu's best work?
What was the worst?

The Miyamoto Musashi in FGO isn't the real one. She's from another dimension like Arthur (Male) is.

I guess it's okay

Most people that are saying FGO is bad haven't read FGO at all. Sure, the first few Orders were mediocre but America up to Solomon was amazing.

As in Urban Fantasy instead of large scale fantasy? Strange Fake maybe Fragments.

That's already fairly widely agreed upon. I can't think of anyone who would *seriously* complain about the last chapter of 'the first part' of Grand Order.

I hate FGO not because it's bad, I hate it because as long as FGO prints money I will never see something new from Nasu that's similar to Tsukihime or Kara no Kyoukai again.

Grand Order ruined Fate forever

Now just wait till they make Tsukihime/Grand Order

I honestly wouldn't mind a true route or Illya route.

How did stoop kid ever go to the bathroom?

Some things are better left to the imagination.
Demeaning the original work by turning every servant into a "it was a girl all along" copy or just taking a shit all over the legend isn't what I wanted to happen.

>Demeaning the original work
That's not how shit works. Even the most retarded literary critics wouldn't argue a point like that.

>what I want
they don't care what you want

The night portion is still Nasu as fuck though. The ending conversation with Bazette and Angra is also pretty good.

>the author isn't allowed to write more of a certain work because I want to leave things to my imagination

Most people who hate FGO hate what it's done to the Fate franchise and to Type-Moon in general rather than just hating it because it's not all that great of a work.

Reminder that English FGO is launching this summer.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-04-16/aniplex-reveals-more-details-about-fate-grand-order-game-release-in-u.s-canada/.114901

How does this actually play? Is it just some standard gacha shit or is there more to it?

>secondaries ruining fate even more

>Meanwhile in Japan

youtu.be/JfHNn9K2WEE

Gameplay is okay for mobile and they kinda try to make characters unique, but if you want any 3*+ character, get lucky, or reroll, because of how gated the gacha is.

Coolest attack out of any of the servants.

And by any I don't mean event rewards, or starter, I mean gacha that has almost all of them

I really enjoy gacha games when they get consolized ports which make the rates actually pretty decent and playable. Too bad this happens rarely.

It could have been worse. It could have been another saberclone.

Even if they get better, they'll still be gated. You need the right rarity, avoid equipment, get the right class and then get the character you want, all at once

The savior of france? He may have shitty stats, but he kills all the flying sparrows of france

After all these years Fatefags finally got a taste of what it's been like being a Tsukihimefag.

Is female type-moon Miyamoto Musashi still a filthy cheater?

Ozzy is better, if only he would just shut up.

Why are nips so predisposed to developing gambling addictions?

It's turn-based. You enter combat with a team of 6 servants (5 of your own and one support), and 3 can be on the field at a time. There are 3 type of attack cards: Buster (red), which does the most damage but doesn't charge NP; Arts (blue) which does medium damage and charges NP; and Quick (green), which does the least damage but generates crit stars for your next turn. Each servant has a fixed deck of 5 attack cards (e.g., BBAAQ, BAQQQ, etc) and the three servants on the field have their decks shuffled together. You draw 5 cards each turn for 3 turns, then the deck reshuffles.

Chaining three Buster cards gives more damage. Chaining three Arts cards gives the servants 20% NP charge. Chaining three Quick cards gives 10 crit stars. Chaining three cards from the same servant gives them an extra attack.

Critical stars are semi-randomly distributed among the cards in your hand each turn. Each star gives 10% chance for the attack to deal double damage. Some classes have more star weight and their cards will tend to attract more stars (e.g. Riders), while some have low star weight (Berserkers).

The servant classes form a few rock-paper-scissors triangles, where the advantaged class deals double damage and receives half damage.
Saber > Lancer > Archer > Saber
Rider > Caster > Assassin > Rider
Avenger > Ruler > Moon Cancer > Avenger

Berserker deals 1.5x damage to everything, and takes double damage from everything. Ruler takes half damage from everything except Avenger and Berserker. Shielder (your starter servant) is neutral to everything including Berserker.

There are also servant skills, equips, master skills, etc. So yeah, there's an initial learning curve. Check Kairosity's guide, the /fgog/ pastebins, and Cirnopedia.

I think I will stay with Battle Cats after all.

Forgot to mention NP chaining can boost their effects. And here's a screenshot with crit star percentages.

>Santa alter
wew lad

>Moon Cancer
What/who does that refer to? Saver?

The BBs.

Fucking how? Miyamoto Musashi literally DREW HIMSELF

Me too. It's fucking disgusting, what a horrible addition to the series.

BB. It was just added the other day for the CCC event, along with Alter Egos.

Class chart.

>searched BB
>find out that "MoonCancer" is a real class
the hell is this
this is why I ain't have nothing to do with Extra

So how is BB explained? Surely she shouldn't feel anything for Guda and be seeking out Hakuno who her entire character is literally centered around, right? Same with Passionlip and Meltlilith.
Or are the alter egos just new waifus obsessed with Guda's transient and ephemeral genitalia like everyone else?
She's a mooncancer because she's the cancer of the moon cell, a cell of her own, growing and spreading outside the boundaries of normal cells.

>hating zero because muh secondaries

Fuck off post-2011 baby.

It's a class peculiar to the Moon Cell Grail war system, since she's a rogue admin AI.

So what's her deal? Why does she need/have a class of her own? It was questionable enough with Saver and Buddha.

Holy shit so many fucking classes. I remember when I found out about Avenger and thought he was a big deal because he's not from the original seven.

>BB asks for your name, and when you give it, she says it sounds like a mob character's name, how pitiful. But not to worry, she gets really hyped up over pitifulness, so she'll help you out, "senpai". Mashu gets triggered by this and asks what her aims really are and why she's calling you senpai.
>BB explains it's a form of service, as motivation for you. For BB, there's only one Senpai in this universe, a sparkling prince of the stars. But she could not meet that person. After reigning as a boss, she regretted a lot of things and turned over a new leaf and corrected her fate. So you are only a stand-in for her Senpai. In place of her Senpai, you'll participate in this incident, and as her toy no. 2, she'll call you senpai.

There's more rare ones that simply aren't in GO or anything, like Gatekeeper, Faker and (technically) Beast. Don't quite know how Beast is a Servant class, but apparently it is. Gatekeeper is neat, though.

We know there's many classes in Fate since forever.

There's even a Faker class composed entirely of body doubles. Apparently Iskander's body double was a woman.

As far as it matters, she's not even a Servant. She's an AI gone rogue and started assimilating fragments of the Moon Cell Automaton, weaving them into herself and herself into it. Like a cancer.
The "servant class" and "noble phantasms" and "skills" she has are all things she's given herself, like the authority of the primordial earth mother goddess (Potnia Theron), an invincible quality beyond all humans past or future including Gilgamesh (Ten Crowns), and the literal fucking cup of heaven that grants all desires (Holy Grail/Aurea Boura).

So Guda's just her side bitch.

As for the Alter Egos, Passionlip is currently a berserker until we can free her from BB gimp mask control. Meltlilith is being rather nice and helpful for some reason, possibly time loop fuckery.

>Like a cancer
Hard to argue with that, if it's in the text, I suppose. Sounds like she's just a little off from Tiamat, though. Does she actually possess divinity? Because that's kinda fucked if she does.

Musashi seems to be from Prototype world, the one in Koujiro's world is male.

I'm also enjoying the creepy as fuck CCC murder mystery event.

I've heard that Nigga EMIYA has been wrecking shit left and right in the CCC event. Is it true?

He just showed up and hasn't fought yet, as far as I know.

She ate the thing that Tiamat is based off of.
Tiamat is a degraded copy of the primordial goddess. At best, Tiamat is what the original earth mother used to make life and then threw away, a mere tool of her design.

And yes, she's pretty much invincible at her full power. CCC is just a game she's playing. Or, more accurately, a show she's putting on.

Zero is cash as fuck.

Kerry is based hero of justice.

Wolverine is based doppelganger Kerry.

>JOGGING INTENSIFIES