How do you feel about Black Lagoon's return?

How do you feel about Black Lagoon's return?
t.excited af.

>t.
Fuck off, crossboarder.

>not an argument

fucking finally. This is just manga though right? Any chance of another anime later?

>This is just manga though right?
yes.
It'll be the second volume after the OVA. Assuming there's a 12th volume after this one I think they will invest in an anime series. It would probably take at least 2-3 years though.

>thinking crossboarding is bad
enjoy staring at the same anime threads everyday

this.

>implying people want to see Sup Forumsermin threads
Fuck off.

>comes back
>does 2-3 chapters
>fucks off for like 2 years
yeah no, just stay gone.

>being this new
The problem with crossboarders is not that they visit other boards. The problem is that they bring the cancer from other boards over from Sup Forums.

>2 chapters
>A shootout happens in one of them
>Kills both Rock and Revy
>The End

At least the waiting would be over.

Does Hiroe need money?
I guess drawing only doujin isn't enough to maintain his airshit addiction and feed his fat ass

>Sup Forums
>2/3 chapters
A whole volume is planned.
>projecting
>Sup Forums
>less cancerous than other boards
Did you even read volume 10?
He took a couple of breaks. Are you claiming that never happens in a manga series?

Can you guys stop replying to threads made by cancer? Thank you.

>don't talk about anime and manga on this board
kek

Use the catalog newfag

Cool. Unless Hiroe, after a while, disappears again to another "hiatus". You know, as a paying customer, as someone who actually paid for his works, I feel a little bit betrayed. He better at least finish the current story arc, so I don't feel too unfulfilled, if I then drop the series.

>He took a couple of breaks
>10 chapters in nearly a decade

I remember this being edgy as fuck. But 14 years old me loved it!

>fast & furious, the anime

>t.
>excited af
Back to facebook, faggot.

I have a disease and the only cure is more Chinglish.

u need 2 chill desu senpai
t. diff. user

Theres no English translation after the wired red wild card right now right?

>t.
>af

idgaf as long as Chinese qt is back

Can't translate something that hasn't come out yet

Like she makes me even harder.
I want to see pic related animated.

There isn't a lot of the manga to animate, so they'll either have to wait a while, or they'll have to adapt some of the side material (like the LNs) or make filler based on Hiroe's design documents (which could actually be good if it properly explores some character backstories).

I'm not super invested in Berserk but I don't know if Miura ever put the series off for like 5 years.

It feels kind of honest in it's edge though, so I don't think it's as bad as it could be.

The amount of smug Sawyer in this chapter was really a great thing

bullshit. it's dead. maybe he'll hang around for a couple of chapters but there's no fucking way he's still got the stuff to live up to the rest of the series. Even if he manages to "finish" the thing, nobody keeps the fire burning this long, the spark is gone.

>A whole volume is planned.
oh well then, I shot my foot off.but I hope it end conclusively where it can end the arc or can the series. like how the election arc was in HXH it ended the arc perfectly and you can either think of it as the end at that point or wait for more.

A true adult anime for us adults not that kiddy shit you Sup Forumsssholes like.