This is a thread to appreciate Hungary and Poland, the only countries with balls in this shithole called EU

This is a thread to appreciate Hungary and Poland, the only countries with balls in this shithole called EU.
>inb4 some anglo jew starts banging his chest. Running away for problems does not solve them, enjoy your parts and parcels

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1GvU9QGQtuw
youtube.com/watch?v=Djz5ydPcTjQ
standartnews.com/english/read/bulgaria_ranks_as_first_to_avoid_in_refugee_handbook-9560.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

POOLAND AND HHUNGOLIA R GAY

>inb4 EU gibs cut off

First, bring Hungarian People's republic back

>shitholes

better to be poor than rapefugeed.

youtube.com/watch?v=1GvU9QGQtuw

> the only countries with balls in this shithole called EU.
no they're not
refugees are actively avoiding bulgaria because of stories of how we beat them, refugee hunting squads, robberies etc

isn't it because you are the poorest EU country?

youtube.com/watch?v=Djz5ydPcTjQ

yes + we have the most horrible refugee camps ever. Its some nylon tents and bonfires sometimes, or old shitty buildings lmao. Anyways I'm sure lots of refugees have passed through here on their way to the west.

retarded fuck lmfao

standartnews.com/english/read/bulgaria_ranks_as_first_to_avoid_in_refugee_handbook-9560.html
>An Arabic language "Refugee Handbook," Bulgaria has ranked first among countries asylum seekers should avoid. Refugees have said xenophobia and Islamophobia are widespread and that they try to skirt around the country, Deutsche Welle reports.

this is now a 'poland's dripping cock' meme thread
discussion of the battle of grunwald and other based slav victories is also desirable

This shithole called EU, for some reason started getting much worse after "countries with balls" like Hungary and Pooland got accepted, I wonder why that is

doesnt matter, we have more muslims nowadays than before.

German autism. They don't accept failure unless you rape berlin.

The irony is that the EU has to fill a 20% budgetary gap now in order to pay the 'countries with balls' money every year.

lmfao no we don't little turklet, accept it
your kind is getting BTFO

intresting, how exacly are eastern european countries benefiting from the eu? siphoning unbelivable amounts of money from eastern europe is the only thing we got from joining the eu.

>jew
current Polish puppet PM is literally a jew
also his puppeteer also is a jew
current puppet president also has a 100% jewish wife

you have to be a fucking moron to believe in this info-graphics, like I'm sad for (You)

Hungary is cute! Cute!

You're being lied to. Here's the EU Commission's infographic. As you can see, Poland benefits the most by far, while Germany, France and Britain fund you.

Did you never wonder your country suddenly has a lot more infrastructure like airports and good roads?

they are only ballsy if their gibs are safe. ironically these two countries are the two biggest recipients of gibs in EU. when talking about migrant they are not afraid of culture change (no migrant want to live in eastern EU anyways). they are afraid because migrant are their gibs taking competition. this is what happens when certain group in state are reliant on state resources - they start fighting for them.

Lengyel, magyar – két jó barát, együtt harcol, s issza borát.

Polak, Węgier, dwa bratanki, i do szabli, i do szklanki

Death to the poles
Hungarians are pretty cool tho