Since atheists claim that there is no God, why do some have such hostility against those who do believe in God...

Since atheists claim that there is no God, why do some have such hostility against those who do believe in God? Why do some seem to have a mission in life or an axe to grind against Christians or Christianity and even against God? Why do they detest a belief in something that they themselves don’t believe in? Since there is no Santa Clause, why don’t they go up to every Santa Clause they meet and rail against them or not existing since both don’t seem to exist to them?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.gallup.com/poll/142727/religiosity-highest-world-poorest-nations.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Importance_of_religion_by_country
patheos.com/blogs/epiphenom/2013/11/atheists-get-sweaty-when-daring-god.html
strangenotions.com/gods-philosophers/
archive.fo/OUJLG
dictionary.com/browse/atheism?s=t
dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/atheism
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/atheism
en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/atheism
collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/atheism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>trying to understand gaytheists
You need to have subhuman below 80 iq to understand their “”””””””logic”””””””””

Didn't read. I wanted to ask who is this cryface who people always post with Christcuck threads?

Social scientists have put forth numerous possible explanations for the relationship between the religiosity of a population and its average income level. One theory is that religion plays a more functional role in the world's poorest countries, helping many residents cope with a daily struggle to provide for themselves and their families. A previous Gallup analysis supports this idea, revealing that the relationship between religiosity and emotional well-being is stronger among poor countries than among those in the developed world.

news.gallup.com/poll/142727/religiosity-highest-world-poorest-nations.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Importance_of_religion_by_country

>Why are you so HOSTILE to my message?! I jus' wanna say
>You're evil
>You're going to be tortured forever
>(because you deserve it lel)
>You have no morals
>Your life is a complete and total waste
>You're an idiot
>You're an anti-scientific big bang cuck :D
>You're destroying society
>You're probably a loser with no friends
>You wear a fedora, right, right? lel
>You're selfish and shortsighted
>I pity you because you aren't a willing slave to my sky daddy XD

Really makes you think.

You and Gladys should hang out more. You seem to have a lot in common

because muh supreme intelligence

Zealous atheists. Rather an inherent contradiction, those are the types that you would in fact see with fedoras and such. Most aren't like that, as usual it's a vocal minority. Doesn't mean you can't call it out though,

It's from this, apparently. The same guy has been making this thread with that picture for a long time.

Because atheists believe that christians believe in le man in the sky, which is objectively dumb, so christians get ridiculed because atheists think christians are very stupid

Because santaclausians don't try to pass laws that make life shitty for other people just because they think santa claus told them to.

Next.

Because there aren't hordes of children trying to pass stupid laws based on their beliefs.

Because children don't dress up as elves, strap on some TATP and shout "Santa'hu Ackbar" and blow up a shopping mall.

Because they are scared and people get angry at what gives them that feeling.

Atheists are just edglords who like to tell everyone how smart they are, not realizing that their logic is flawed.

>There is no higher power.
>We are created by the Universe

I learned that there is no Santa when I realised his cum tastes exactly the same like my dad's. This is as deep as I can go when discussing religion.

>wahh why won't you let me chop my dick off and marry another man you bigot

It doesn't annoy you when people around you are retarded?

I tolerate religious people as long as they keep it to themselves, but they always have to try to force it down everyone's throats. Fucking delsuional evangelists ringing my doorbell whenever they feel like bothering random people for imaginary Jesus achievement points. Have you ever seen an atheist on your doorstep like that?

Most atheists don't want to destroy your religion, because they dont care about it. But because you're so insecure about your beliefs, the mere existence of non-believers is enough to make you feel that there is something wrong about you and what you believe in.

I just ignore these people. They get even more angry because once you start ignoring them they realise they don't matter. If you pay them attention they will just drag you until you give up and then they will feel superior. So don't waste your time. Do something productive rather than argue with people.

Many of those militant atheists behave in a cult-like behavior. One thing is to say you don't believe in God, another thing entirely is to define yourself by your atheism, throw a hissy fit when some athlete thanks God, demand religion to be banned from public displays, demand crucifixes to be taken out of public places and so on. There are even some that go an form atheist associations, NGOs and so on. Then they complain about people who donate money to their church or temple or whatever while donating money to groups of people whose objective is to fight a Being they don't believe exists.

United we stand, divided we fall.

Cultural marxists use everthing in their power to destroy national pride, racial culture and traditions. Divide and conquer. They are just social media robots. Say a word, a flip switches and "it' s on."

What is the Church of Global Warming?

Superiority complex mostly.
In every outspoken atheist I've ever met their abrasive nature is not limited to questions of religion.
To begin with they have some victim complex, they believe they've been wronged, they're upset about this and take it out on the world around them. There is always a simmering anger, a bite behind their words totally unrelated to their arguments.
Another big driver of this attitude is the unexamined position they believe to be true. The overwhelming majority of atheists these days could not make a philosophical argument for their position because they take it to be true to begin with and run with it. Much like moral relativists. And they're often one in the same.

It's usually due to the religion being forced on them at a young age. Most militant atheists are created during their teenage years when they begin to question everything and rebel against what they were taught.
And while it's true that you brainwash your youth before they gain critical thinking, I'd probably do the same if I believed in half of the magical bullshit that you do. God bless you, user.

Sincere Christians are aware that Santa Claus = Chronos. Stop trying so hard.

Minorities are loud. Most atheists I know don't give a shit shit you believe

Because Santa brings gifts and happiness to all. Religions only bring conflict and confusion. DUH! We just had XMAS. :-/

The militant form of atheism is literally linked to mental disorders.

Because they are actually demons who will reject god and rebel against him in anyway they can, they do not realise this because they are living in a delusion

Laugh all you want demons god is real and you know it deep inside

patheos.com/blogs/epiphenom/2013/11/atheists-get-sweaty-when-daring-god.html

>christians get ridiculed because atheists think christians are very stupid

But the truth is that understanding concept of god or not denying possibility or understanding religious practise as a tool for practising morality daily, requires higher iq then of a person who relies on "scientific" approach when analyzing possibility of existance of god.
Denying god is easier way nowadays, you can always rub "muh scientific method" to seem more clever than they acctualy are.
atheists and neo libs are brainwashed in to thinking, that reading and redictating "researches" to others automatticaly makes thos researches valid. Prob is that most of so called atheists has nothing in common with scientists and they can only understand popular science, therefor relying on science without understanding science makes you a believer.

I am an atheist and just as others wrote before me I DON'T GIVE A FUCK if u believe in allah or god or jehow or magical ponies or even fucking angels... just don't try to force it down my throat... I hate it when people try to convince me that "you are bad because u don't have faith...bla...bla" u know how u try it. Also when ppl try to come up with examples that have been debunked multiple times. Like the case when a man claimed that he was cured out of cancer by Jesus... then the family took him to a hospital and he DIED... he just felt better because-- he was dying--.
And when u talk about the militant atheist u should probably remember the inquisition. (U are get thisone till the last day)

Because religion is a tool of control and oppression, its not just against Christianity but any religion. Believing in fairy tales prevents you from making correct decisions, from true knowledge and true freedom.
Vast majority of atheists do not care, nor are militant despite your claim, you are being butthurt about the fedora squad who is, just ignore them.

Lol!
Believers - shit of the human race.
Subhumans with iq under 85,
but believers try to tell me what to do.

>Same guy
Its an old meme you fucking reditor

>Christianity Dindu nuffin wrong Jesus a gud boi

just read the 10 commandments, if any christcucks are taking a day off on Saturday, I have very bad news for you

Because of all the damage religion causes, plus they tend to be leftwing so they want to "fix" the world, which necessarily means getting rid of all religions

History? Remember how santa claus deniers were burned at the stake? Me neither.

>why do some have such hostility against those who do believe in God?

Envy, jealousy, cognitive dissonance, narcissistic rage, superiority complex.

You can tell because they immediately brag about their educational achievements.

>Why do some seem to have a mission in life or an axe to grind against Christians or Christianity and even against God?

Same reason as above. Some because of bitterness, anger, resentment, and disappointment when things went really wrong for them in life or had a really bad life. They blame God for everything or come to the conclusion there is no God because he allowed it to happen.

>Why do they detest a belief in something that they themselves don’t believe in? Since there is no Santa Clause, why don’t they go up to every Santa Clause they meet and rail against them or not existing since both don’t seem to exist to them?

See number one reason up above. A lot of superiority-complex atheist associate Christianity with politics or what they call "right-wing" politics or "conservative" politics. The churches are also responsible for this after centuries of killing, torturing, and burning people who disagreed with them or stopped free thought. They don't see themselves fighting God but fighting a political ideology seeing how the Popes and Patriarchs are so entangled in politics.

Makes sense.

I don't hate christianity. I do hate atheists who make a big deal out of being an atheist. We're not all bitter people, some of us are normal decent folk who simply can't bring ourselves to believe your proposition, given the beradth of knowledge and information available to us. I can't make myself believe in something that doesnt seem real to me. But people do seem real to me and that is why I have morality, because I know I am a person and I'm not alone.

If god exists and has a plan, that cannot be disturbed by man, then what do our actions matter?

What movie is that GIF from? I've been wondering since Murdoch Murdoch used a clip?

Thats actually one of the more understandable things atheists do.

Lets face it: For most of the 2000 years and often even today, those that claim to represent God here on earth were not exactly nice people.
Yes, I am aware that the church never claimed that the earth was flat, I know that Gallileo was wrong and a dick, and that out of 90000 witch processes only 36 resulted in burnings at the stake.

However the fact remains that the church(es) have done their utmost to keep people away from God with their human traditions, often inspired and even copied from pagan rites and philosophies that are not only contrary to the word of God but also downright blasphemous.

Case in point: The imortal soul and hell as a place of eternal suffering. Then (this is mostly a catholic thing) only officially allowing people in 1947 to legally read the bible in their tongue. Burning people alive who translated the bible. Teaching the word of God only for money etc...

>Gallileo was wrong and a dick
Care to elaborate?

His idea of heliocentrism was right. However the model he developed around it was wrong. (IIRC we failed at predicting the trajectory of venus). Instead of obeying the orders of the Pope (his venture capitalist and friend at that time) to stop proclaiming this "nonsense" until he had proof, he went on an leashed out agains the pope.

Now common sense alone should be enough to understand that making enemies with the most powerful man of the world at that time is generally a bad idea.

More info here (by an atheist):
strangenotions.com/gods-philosophers/ (original)
archive.fo/OUJLG (archive)

It seems you're a normal atheist and not a fedora. It seems you just have a misunderstanding of God himself. It seems your only idea of God is what the corrupted churches taught you about him or who they misrepresented themselves with their debauchery.

I can help you understand if you wish.

haha, funny meeting you here.
What congregation are you from?
Geneva here.

Are you a JW?

Southern California, USA.

So in other words "YOU HURT MUH FEELINGS"
Fucking weak atheist faggots.

WORSHIP THE RABBI GOD

OR

BURN

IN

HADES!

>makes perfect sense
>I want to give niggers my daughters now

Do you by chance have link to the original study?
Its ok if its behind a paywall. If I post this somewhere, the first thing I will be told will be "fake and gay" unfortunately.
Yeah, officially since 2001. Though aparently according to my parents I was having heated "debates" in my Kindergarden about if Jesus died on the cross or a stake which would have been in the late 80s.

this is Sup Forums and this is Sup Forums in particular. What the hell else did you expect? The 985784th blacked thread? the 58753th bleached thread? Another "Hey X, defend Y" shill-thread?

Because they see religious people as an obstacle to their own degenerate pleasures: sodomy, weed smoking, fornication, drug use, drunkeness, etc.

Pretty much. Its like everybody already forgotten(or too underage) how obnoxious Christcucks were since 1950s up until 00s, when they got BTFO by Hitchens and his crew. They were original fedora lords with their constant "you will burn in hell" smug fart huffing. I would even argue that their stupidity was the original reason why millennials turned out the way they are in the same way that stupidity of millennials is to blame for the way Gen Z will turn out.

>retards believing retard shit votes for other retards to govern them
>base laws around what sheepfuckers thought made sense 2000 years ago.

Yeah it's a fucking mystery

>retards replying to an old pasta from Sup Forums

Go back to Sup Forums. You'll be more welcome than le ebin log of shit spammer.

>Another attempt to start a trolling bitch fight.
Fuck off, Sup Forums is largely a Christian board but that dose not normally come up unless people like you bring it up.
Sage and report.

>Implying it was not just media manufactured propaganda to pass increasing secular measures.

Me officially since 2008. So you're the oldfag here. You're also the elder here as well.

What you posted here is probably the primary reason why NORMAL Atheist(not Fedoras) are atheist. The churches are blackmailing you to submit to them or suffer. This is not in the Bible. The Bible teaches that when a person dies they cease to exist, they go to oblivion, the death of a human is as significant as the death of an animal. All go back to the dust, all go back to nothingness.

There is no hell in the Bible. Only going back to the grave. This is God's opinion on burning people alive.

>Jeremiah 19:5 - And they built the high places of the Baal in order to burn their sons in the fire as whole burnt offerings to the Baal, something that I had not commanded or spoken of, and that had not come up into my heart.”’

>Jeremiah 32:35 - Furthermore, they built the high places of Baal that are in the valley of the son of Hinnom, in order to make their sons and their daughters pass through [the fire] to Molech, a thing that I did not command them, neither did it come up into my heart to do this detestable thing, for the purpose of making Judah sin.’

>Jeremiah 7:31 - And they have built the high places of Topheth, which is in the valley of the son of Hinnom, in order to burn their sons and their daughters in the fire, a thing that I had not commanded and that had not come up into my heart.’

God admitted three times up above he would never command anyone to do that nor would he ever think of doing that himself. If God created hell that would make God a huge hypocrite because he is doing it on a grander scale. However, God doesn't burn people alive in any way. He lets them die and cease to exist. So if you refuse to submit to God than you will go to oblivion, not hell.

Because you people spend your time interfering with everyone's lives according to said beliefs.

Santas don't try to pass laws and fuck with the constitution because "muh bible".

Basically you are niggers infesting decent society, that being said, christcucks that do practice their religion in peace and leave everyone alone are welcome.

>Since atheists claim that there is no God,
That's a lie.

>why do some have such hostility against those who do believe in God?
Probably because they do a LOT more than just merely believe in gods. I'm guessing these are the assoholes trying to have creation mythology taught as science in school. These are the assholes claiming that a legal fiction like a corporation - something that can be created and dissolved by the stroke of a pen - can have constitutionally-recognized religious rights that are superior to those of natural born persons. Religions are working feverishly to deny and undermine our freedoms and liberties, and it's OK to push back against their relentless assault.

Very well put.

>christians are very stupid
You make a fair point.

>Since atheists claim that there is no God,
>That's a lie.

Thats literally the definition of atheism, bro.

Alright, I am sorry but I strongly suspect that this is a hoax. I cannot find anything by this guy in any publication search portals and nothing (except the webiste of your text and those that reference it) comes up. Also apparently in the 22 years since this study has been going on there has not been a single publication.

I am not an atheist myself but right now I cannot with good conscience quote this study as a proof of anything.

The reasons are much less retardedly reductionist, and glaring obvious sociologically.
It's clear that material development reduces spiritual development. Sociologically.
It is also clear that material development reduces spiritual development. Biblically.

>Thats literally the definition of atheism, bro.
That's literally not.
Atheism is a Greek word that has been around for thousands of years that means "without god". There's nothing about "without god" that suggests any unrelated belief, any unrelated science, or any unrelated math. If you have any other definition, it is patently false and you're a gullible retard for falling for it.

Did the Bolsheviks kill off all the smart slavs?

So fucking sensitive about your belief in nothing.

buddy, when one notices that one is in a whole, one stops digging. This is common sense:

dictionary.com/browse/atheism?s=t

dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/atheism

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/atheism

collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/atheism

>implying a confident Christian can be ridiculed or offended ...

(OP)
WORSHIP THE RABBI GOD

OR

BURN

IN

HADES!

>makes perfect sense
>I want to give niggers my daughters now

Your religion created Communism and faggot repressive pyschopathy. This is the results of its death... BECAUSE IT'S A LIE!
>Because they see religious people as an obstacle to their own degenerate pleasures: sodomy, weed smoking, fornication, drug use, drunkeness, etc.
All of those thing religous people do constantly. They're just all high and mighty about it.
Youre entire church is run by gay pedos in the West or KGB agents in the East.

>So fucking sensitive about your belief in nothing.
I just hate liars, that's all. Dishonest people like you are the cancer of society.

>buddy, when one notices that one is in a whole, one stops digging.
Your appeal to authority is a fallacy. Atheists do not make the claim there are no gods. Even if theists like Daniel Webster say they do, it means he's wrong twice.

>Your religion created Communism

Communism isn't Christianity at all. The Bible recognizes the right of property and wealth to individuals.

>(2 Thessalonians 3:10-12) In fact, also, when we were with YOU, we used to give YOU this order: “If anyone does not want to work, neither let him eat.” 11For we hear certain ones are walking disorderly among YOU, not working at all but meddling with what does not concern them. 12To such persons we give the order and exhortation in [the] Lord Jesus Christ that by working with quietness they should eat food THEY THEMSELVES EARN.

>(1 Timothy 6:17-19) Give orders to those WHO ARE RICH in the present system of things not to be high-minded, and to rest their hope, not on uncertain riches, but on God, who furnishes us all things richly for our enjoyment; 18to work at good, to be rich in fine works, to be liberal, ready to share, 19safely treasuring up for themselves a fine foundation for the future, in order that they may get a firm hold on the real life.

There were wealthy 1st Century Christians who could provide for themselves and earn their own keep. They were encouraged to help others OUT OF LOVE not out of GOVERNMENT OBLIGATION. In fact, the Bible doesn't recognize Christians meddling in political affairs at all. The only thing Jesus told his disciples to give back to Cesar was taxes.

No, the Bible does not support communism because communism substitutes itself as God. Why would Jesus substitute his father for a blasphemous government.

Two, Jesus and his father are going to set up their own government. It is known in the Bible as God's Kingdom. This government will replace all governments on earth. Communism is inherently evil because it is more than just theft of free thought, private property, and right to work for own wages. It is theft of the mind, body, spirit, and culture.

Also, Communism is inherently Jewish. The Bible was very anti-Jew. Especially when Jesus and Paul gave up on them.

Oh fucking please when it comes lying, you have no shame.

Keep spamming your shit you little triggered bitch.

>Your religion created Communism and faggot repressive pyschopathy. This is the results of its death... BECAUSE IT'S A LIE!
I am not quite sure about what exactly you are talking about.
The witnesses of Jehovah started around the late 1870s, Marx is much older than that.

And if you are talking about christianity in general: Neither what the bible says nor what the churches ever said can be said to be pro-communism. Millions of christians were slaughtered by the commies. (this includes witnesses of Jehovah who were sent to the Gulag)

you are not even pretending to make sense

Because, OP, fedorafags are the most insecure fucks that exist, and can’t deal with anyone disagreeing with them. Basically, if someone can’t shut up about your belief in God, it’s because they fear what will come to them in due time for their incorrect assumptions that they are their own gods.

Let them burn, it’s their choice, they can suffer the consequences. Not our problem.

Did you even read your own links
This definition:
"Disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods." is correct.

Proves you contradicted yourself. Kindly fuck off now.

I'm an atheist and think religion is a great tool to control the dumb masses. Without religion society eventually collapses. The founders of religions were probably all atheist social engineers or human farmers.

actually those were my links.

>2ndPlagueTheFrogsChaseTheJewsOutOfEgypt.jpg

Because we have a First Amendment and you assfaggots insist on trying to ignore it to legislate your religious laws.

Oh shit sorry was I supposed to be too scared of Muslims to notice that?

Welcome back bro now fuck off

LOL, owned