How do I meet a girl who likes anime and manga?

How do I meet a girl who likes anime and manga?

Just go to your schools anime club. They might not be pretty though.

>might not be pretty though
i've met literally only one pretty girl that likes anime
also, i've met literally only one pretty girl

i must add that overall the concensus is 3DPD but the particular girl is question defies logic

Gensokyo

>also, i've met literally only one pretty girl
Literally how? I see pretty girls all the time around where I live.

step one, make attractive male friends
step two, hang out with male friends in public places
step three, if you are well liked by the members of your group, the groups aura will show that, this will also be true if they dont like you
step four, females pick up on social cues that you are well liked amongst desirable males this activates attractiveness sensors in the female mind
step five, since you are probably not top dog in your group of friends, you will not attract top females, however you should be able to pick up the 10/10s friends

congratulations, with minimal effort and by having fun with your bros, you too can attract a mate

>aquafag
what im saying is she utterly destroys perception and no other girl retains their aesthetic value once exposed to her.

Portal when?

Every girl ive talked to that liked it was cringy.

They were at my University

last girl i talked to who liked anime stream tokyo ghoul, one piece and dragonball super and had a crunchyroll subscription, funimation and fakku accounts, and read her manga on mangastream and phone apps
to top off this big degenerate jumbo she didnt have a PC and only played console games

>How do I meet a girl who likes anime and manga?
Different ways. The anime club at your school is an obvious choice, but you check to see if she has any character accessories on her bag/phone/car keys. There was once a girl in my class that didn't seem like the type to enjoy anime/manga, but I saw that she had a ton of accessories on her car keys.

I'm a fucking loner /fit/fag, I just want a low maintenance gf to share my money and hobbies with, don't want male friends desu

The biggest hurdle of finding other people into anime and manga is that the best ones are always the type that hide their powerlevels or only reveal their hobby subtly.

this, never reveal your powerlevel for anything

Not on Sup Forums, you insufferable normalfag.

>all those faggots answer seriously
This place is fucking dead

So this is how Sup Forums looks like when it's full of normalfag bullshit. Is this our future?

user, this is our present.

>giving a fuck about 3DPD
What the fuck happened to that place?

Talk to ugly girls hey wow easy.

This thread is not about anime. Fuck off to /soc/ and never come back, normalfag.

We grew up. Back in 2007, Sup Forums was mostly people in their teens (you can say that there were older people all you want, the majority were middle school fags saying that Sup Forums was epic). The userbase grew up, now they're at the age where they think about marriage.

You will one day also be that old.

I've been here forever man. I like people going back to actually talking about things

just date a normie and ask her to watch anime with you. as long as you aren't a fucking weeaboo about it she will if she likes you. anime is pretty mainstream these days it's not like you're a furry desu

Wrong. Sup Forums became mainstream. Anime became mainstream. Video games, while already common, became more mainstream. This shit is too accessible and the idea of Sup Forums being a forum for undesirables to discuss their hobbies at length with their fellow faggots is no longer the case. It's something lots of people use and don't invest into.

Literally go to and hang at anime clubs, libraries, cons/conventions, etc

I just met one and am now dating her.

If I could do it. You could, too, Sup Forums.

That's not being very loyal to your waifu, desu.

>first day of anime club
>see pretty girl wearing a log horizon shirt
>white club officer is doing some naruto shit
>girl leaves immediately
>never comes back
saged for not Sup Forums

>I just met one and am now dating her.
How cute.

>white club
I'm familiar with this club

I've been here since the beginning, this isn't about growing up it's about how the general population changed over the years.
This board changed, Sup Forums became mainstream and shit like gamergate attracted lot of newfags who didn't even bother lurking in order to integrate with us.
You now have people reporting you for bantering or who openly admit they never saw shit like haruhi or eva.
It's amazing how low this place has fallen.