Should the rest of Ireland re-join the United Kingdom?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/06/21/uk-man-sentenced-to-20-months-for-anti-muslim-posts-on-facebook/
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/britain-first-arrested-far-right-extremism-jayda-fransen-speech-belfast-northern-ireland-a8063206.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. Irish are catholic cucks.

No

No. Anglos are protestant faggots

Yes. By force if needed.

Fuck you beady eyed Anglos. Ireland belongs to irish

No, northern Ireland should be reunited with Ireland and Britain should be reunited with the bottom of the ocean.

I don't want a bunch of EUcucks in my country.

Fuck off faggot

Kek. Both the UK and ROI are at roughly 92% white. You have a smaller and more fragile population than us, plus right-wing ideals are growing in UK whereas ROI is going more and more to the left.

You'll be fucked and minority white long before us.

NI fag here. Just a reminder that Ireland will always be in the shadow of the UK. We may not own you through actual annexation, but economically and basically security wise, you will forever be cucked by the Brits. It is only a matter of time till you rejoin.

I don't care at all. The UK is fucked, as there's no nothing like the Constitution protecting it. Who cares what they do between now and the inevitable virtue tyranny? This is what you get for being State-owned serfs.

Even with the Constitution you're implying we're better off when our rights are constantly invaded and destroyed

Just so you know, the United Kingdom has a constitution. It just isn't written down in one place like your autistic document that people fight about 250 years later.

england is a le 56% shithole
royal family are part of the swamp
freemason and banker controlled
best part of your shithole is half way around the world

nobody likes to admit it but Ireland sort of is still part of the United Kingdom. What I mean by this is that if uncle Vladimir decided to annex Ireland and Russian soldiers were suddenly running around the place, where would we go crying for help? Germany? Fuck that. Ireland won't be a real country until every able-bodied man keeps a Steyr AUG at home and knows exactly how to use it.

and that's why you can be thrown in jail over tweets you stupid fuck

Can and do are not the same thing. Our law is filled with bullshit that is barely even enforced.

>It is only a matter of time till you rejoin

Delicious irony

dailycaller.com/2017/06/21/uk-man-sentenced-to-20-months-for-anti-muslim-posts-on-facebook/
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/britain-first-arrested-far-right-extremism-jayda-fransen-speech-belfast-northern-ireland-a8063206.html

yes

The reason those are in the news is because they are absolutely exceptional, you numpty. They wouldn't be news if they happened more than a few times a year.

reuinited? Ireland has never once been united as an idependent state

No. Ireland is and always has been rightful Icelandic clay.
If you don't agree you're a racist bigot

No. Iceland is and always has been rightful Irish clay.
If you don't agree you're a racist bigot

>ROI is going more and more to the left
was a family get together last night and I was surprised at how redpilled people were getting. It started with small talk about the Friends is problematic nonsense, led onto Trump and his shithole comments and ended up with my uncle openly stating that he'd disown his my cousin if she ever got involved with a nigger, muzzie of kike.
Normies are finally waking up and are getting so sick of the shit going on that they are finally speaking out about stuff that even 2 years ago would be beyond the pale in such situations

that's more to do with the internet representing a legal issue no one in the west anticipated making it a grey area for legislators who decided they could use terrorism to justify a crack down on the free speech and movement of ideas on the internet that scares them so much. It's true of virtually all countries today, just about all of them have hate speech laws that will predominantly target social media.

No.