Czech Presidential Election General /CPEG/- 12 days remaining

quick rundown

> we are a parliamentary republic, president is a ceremonial, but he has some say in making of the government and foreign diplomacy
> Two round election- first round was between all 9 candidates, second round will be held between the 2 who got the most votes in first round

Candidates

Miloš Zeman
> former prime minister and the current president

Pros
> Chad (naked women throw them self at him)
> anti-immigration
> anti-EU
> anti-Immigration
> nationalist

Cons
> Russia, China bootlicker
> rumored to be very ill
> alcoholic
>

Jiří Drahoš
> former President of the Czech Academy of Sciences

Pros
> well behaved
> not the worst liberal candidate

Cons
> liberal centrist™
> pro-EU
> Havloid
> pro-immigrant

3 parties endorsed a candidate and immediately after the end of the first round, candidates started throwing their support behind the two current candidates.

Drahoš camp
> Fisher
> Horáček
> Hilšer
> Topolánek
> Kulhánek
> KDU-ČSL
> STAN

Zeman camp
> Hannig
> SPD and the Shogun himself
> maybe the Prime minister Babiš

Undecided
> Hynek

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-42674309
bbc.com/news/world-europe-42619538
express.co.uk/news/world/903402/Czech-election-2018-plunge-EU-Czech-Republic-chaos
cnbc.com/2018/01/12/czech-elections-voters-head-to-the-polls-to-elect-next-president.html
tn.nova.cz/clanek/zpravy/domaci/cesti-vojaci-meli-na-prilbach-erby-ss.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Results of the first round
> Zeman 38,56%

> Drahoš 26,6%

> Fisher 10,23%

> Hilšer 8,83 %

> Topolánek 4,3%

> Hynek 1,23%

> Hannig 0,56%

bbc.com/news/world-europe-42674309
bbc.com/news/world-europe-42619538
express.co.uk/news/world/903402/Czech-election-2018-plunge-EU-Czech-Republic-chaos
cnbc.com/2018/01/12/czech-elections-voters-head-to-the-polls-to-elect-next-president.html

if you vote for Drahoš, kill yourself

I don't think Drahoš voters come here.

I've seen some in the previous threds (if they weren't trolling)

> trusting anyone on Sup Forums
They're trying to make you angry.

So, can Zeman make it ?

I suppose that people who voted for minor candidats will not all rally behind Drahos ?

He can, but his chances are small, I personally give him 20% chance of winning. Most of the people who voted for Fisher, Hilšer and Horaček will vote for anyone who isn't Zeman.

i dont think so.. the odds are even, maybe Zeman is in slight disadvantage. TV debates will be very important and Zeman will crush that cuck in them.. it might be 43% zeman - 57% drahoš

Zeman won the last time with 20% at the 1st turn.

Now he's having 38% What could make it fail now ?

Because people who voted for the other candidates won't vote for him in the runoff.

>Drahoš passes into the 2nd round
>instant massive shilling for him in all (((media))) and a huge smear campaign against Zeman
It's literally Czech version of Trump vs Killary. Hope it ends the same way too.

its completely different situation..sadly most people thinks Drahoš is inteligent, decent professor. In fact he is boring (really boring) intelectual who is a complete vassal to EU. Fucking "muh European values - we must save all migrants from whole world" type of guy, who is for now hiding this. If he gets elected (i hope he will not) he will show his true cards.

Zeman is alcoholic garbage type of person who is easy to hit on so many issues. I vote for him only becuase he is anti-eu anti migration otherwise i think he deserves to be shot
---
in 2013 when 2nd round was Zeman - Schwarzenberk (EU cuck no.1) Schwarzenberg was higly polarizing figure. Drahoš is not.

people didn't hate him last time and this time there are no candidates whose voters might switch to him, so the 38% is as much as he can get.

Debates will be the most important thing in the second round, if Zeman shows that he's healthy, than his numbers will go up, but if he looks sick then we'll have 5 years of cuckolding.

good thing is zeman is highly skilled rethor and he will crush the debates (even independent experts are saying this)

Topol was more like Trump

>topolanek
>lisabon treaty
>deserves to be shot

You guys gotta get out of the EU. Go back to the CZK.
Vote Jagr.

we dont have euro. We never abandoned CZK. Czechs are most racist nation in whole Europe (pic). There is ultra hight euroscepticism in CZ
one of this will happen within 5 years
1) EU will collapse
2) We will gwt out

Czechia

Was there any candidate in the first round who was liberal centrist, anti-immigration and ( at least ) not a total EU cuck?

Or were all if them just bleeding-heart "save the world" progressives?

>pic
bigger the number, more racist it gets

Im kind of afraid about Drahoš tho not gonna lie

Good to hear. Czech must remain strong. We will pray for you.

yes. There was someone called "Hynek". His ideas were decent, but he was ill-spoken (amateur) and completely unknown

>Zeman
>licking Russia and China ass
Just like Trump...
btw
that feminist still deserves to be shot

Rather deported when you look at her

Dudem8, there is no way back for us. Most of our industry is owned by germans anyway since fall of the iron curtain. Our economy is too dependent on them as trade partners. They have us by the balls. The best we can do is roll with the punches and hope that due our irrelevance, they will always find bigger fish to fry. This works out quite well so far. Ppl here are divided between eucucks and ourguys. Cucks are much louder on social media, while most ppl still retained their sanity (think silent majority). Many ppl are too apathetic about politics tho, and its very possible that some turbocuck will get into power and open boarders and sheet. The apathetic horde would just dont give a fuck, saying that all politicians are same shit. So far we are doing fine

I would fuck her inferior cunt and than throw her back into africa with pernament ban on entering CZ

Just looked him up. Literally, the Czech version of Gary Johnson. No wonder he flunked.

> Kulhanek
> Fisher
> Horáček
> Hilšer
> Drahoš
Liberal center to moderate left, pro EU with varying levels of progressiveness

> Topolánek
> Hynek
moderate right, euro skeptic

> Hannig
left wing, euro sceptic

Most of the candidates were literally politcal nobodies, or utter failures. They are all banking on the fact that if they manage to get to 2nd position in first round, all antiZeman shills will unite behind them

truth is we have to wait for bigger states to set the course. On the other hand we are really doing decent.
Euroscepticism is thriving
0 migrants
noone wants Euro (even normies who knos nothing)
most of the people hates so called "european (cuck) values"

We will remain in waiting until the tides will start to trun and than hop the train of nationalism with ease

Drahos has literally no chance of winning. Milos mi prdel boys.

We were in the same position. Believe. Take back your country.

Painfully accurate memeball

Well, what can I say... I hope a miracle happens and Zeman wins, otherwise the V4 will get shaken up a bit. Thank God the president is just a symbolic position mostly and you had parliamentary elections few months ago.

Good luck brothers.

Kek, literally ancient czech tactic. Wair for the big bois to kill each other and then hop on the bandwaggon of the winner. Ideally we will have volunteer legions fighting for both sides, and when the war ends, the losing volunteers will be executed as traitors, while rest of the nation will claim they dindu nuffi n

>that picture
in the end we still ended up with the communist

Thanks burgerbro. I made it myself.

> most racist country in Europe

I would say he is fine. Last election he got 26 percent in the first round, now hegot 38. Unless his brain (or heart) literally stops working mid debate or something, he is on victory course. But there is nobody to replace him in the future

>a professional corrupt politician
>like Trump

>be Czechia
>be most atheistic country in the world
>people automatically assume it is also the most progressive country around
>plot-twist
>be the most racist country in Europe
>wat.jpg

Love u guys.

Sheeeit, I remember that shitstorm. Were those guys Czech.

When you think about it we basically act like the Jew.
>Also most pro-Israel country in EU for some reason..

Humm???

Well who will vote for Zeman aside from his original supporters? Shogun's Slav-samurai and?

it would be nice if the legions could win another naval victory and secure our title of the best naval battle statistics with 1 win and 0 defeats

quick rundown?

A. Hitler o Češích

>„Čech je ze všech Slovanů nejnebezpečnější, protože je pilný. Má disciplínu, má pořádek. Své skutečné plány dokáže skrývat za jakousi loajalitu. Teď bude dobře pracovat, neboť ví, že jsme nelítostní a brutální. Neopovrhuji jimi, je to osudový boj. Jsou rasová střepina, která vnikla do našeho národního těla, a jeden z nás musí uhnout, buď oni, nebo my.

>S Poláky máme štěstí, protože jsou hloupí a namyšlení. Český stát byl následkem dlouhé německé výchovy vzorem čistoty. Úplatkářství zde neexistovalo ve větší míře než kdekoli jinde. Úřednictvo mělo správné pojetí ctí. Takový Hácha je proto nebezpečnější než nějaký novinářský uličník.Osobně má neposkvrněný charakter, stát by neošidil o jednu jedinou korunu. Úplatní jsou méně nebezpeční...“

>„Vůči Čechům je nutná ostražitost. Jsou mazaní, aby nevzbuzovali nedůvěru svých okupantů, a jsou obdivuhodní, když hrají roli podrobených. Je pravda, že s tím mají pět set let zkušeností! Viděl jsem je v činnosti ve Vídni během svého mládí. Přicházeli bez peněz a v obnošených botách do ulic města, rychle získali vídeňský přízvuk a jednoho dne jsme byli docela překvapeni, když získali klíčové postavení.“

>„Znám Čechy, Srby a Poláky z Vídně! Srbové a Poláci se neohnou, ty musíme zlomit silou. Ale Čecha nezlomíš! Když je tlak, ohne se. Jakmile ale tlak povolí, šlehne zpět! Západ je degenerovaný a za Čechy bojovat nepůjde.“

Literally Jew: the country. Proud of Czechia, to be honest.

His wife kinda looks like Hillary here.

lmao

Its not that bad at all.. he has big chance to win. He heas biggest core of voters for sure. They are disciplined. He is exelent rethor.
I would say odds are 45% Zeman - 55% Drhaoš at this point. Debates will be crucial and Zeman will crush Drahoš cuck in them

Proud to be Czech. Slavic/Germanic jew

Why not just speak Russian?

> Hitler fears the Czech warrior
kek

>being progressive is not the same thing as not being racist (race realist more like)
i’m very liberal on social issues like drug use, gay marriage, euthanasia etc. , which is one of the many reasons why i refuse to import backwards thinking apes and sandniggers to my country. wish more liberal people realized this and that there was a liberal party not cucking for the eu.

It's many years old. Czech soldiers if Afghánistán put SS insignia on their helms and it caused a mild shitstorm and media kvetching.

tn.nova.cz/clanek/zpravy/domaci/cesti-vojaci-meli-na-prilbach-erby-ss.html

stop hiding behind meme flags

were come the naziboos

Adolf věděl.

what do you think is the best political party in our country?

"Salus rei publicae suprema lex esto" máme to i na budově parlamentu

let the good old times roll

Hitler about Czech people:
> “Every Czech is a born nationalist who naturally relates everything to his own point of view. One must make no mistake about him: the more he curbs himself, the more dangerous he is. The German of the Old Reich lets himself be duped by the apparent obligingness of the Czech, and by his obsequiousness. Neurath let himself be completely diddled by the Czech nobility. Another six months of that régime and production would have fallen by 25 per cent. Of all the Slavs, the Czech is the most dangerous, because he's a worker. He has a sense of discipline, he's orderly, he's more a Mongol than a Slav. Beneath the top layer of a certain loyalty, he knows how to hide his plans. Now they'll work, for they know we're pitiless and brutal. I don't despise them, I have no resentment against them. It's destiny that wishes us to be adversaries. To put it briefly, the Czechs are a foreign body in the midst of the German community. There's no room both for them and for us. One of us must give way.”

*here

and yet he will win because pražáci

thankgod our president has no power

well this is some old NOF poster.

just stop

generalplan ost was to get rid of us and our country to get colonized by g*rmans, stop it

reluctantly voted for pirati in the last election because of their socially liberal policies and support of e-democracy and similar system reforms. however they’re dangerously pro-eu and i have no reason to believe that bartos is not an antifa cuck.

>piráti
>never again

yeah sure
>Hitler will kill of the closes thing to germans after austries

well i voted for ODS because they are the closest thing to conservative right we have here.

krásný název

Yeah, I can't wait for Zeman to try and squeeze some honest opinion out of Drahoš.
Drahoš whole strategy when he's asked for opinion on something that seems crucial for czech people si "Maybe or maybe not, but look at me I'm not Zeman"
I can't help myself not to feel anxious just by looking at Drahoš face. There's something weird about him.

It literally says that he doesn't hate us but we will have to go. What is your point?

I heard Drahoš was too autistic to make anyone like him. Hoping for low turnout and a Zeman victory

you are delusional

why is there always a retarded part of nationalist movement which admires a mortal enemy and considers him a friend

why do ethnonationalists always bring in the permavirgin drugged up lunetic, why cant you start with clean slate?

its like you people are infiltrators trying to kill the movement from within

>Cons
> Russia, China bootlicker
> alcoholic
Why do you think that it's something bad?

>its ok if you kill me if its nothing personal
cuck

Same here. I also think that some immigration is fine, under strict rules and assimilation to the culture. There's nothing wrong even temporarily accepting war refugees like from Syria. But Merkel just went way off accepting droves of people from all backwater shitholes and is now forcing others to follow in her mistakes. She must be opposed every step of the way.

Hitler was our enemy, but with who was our friend during WW2 than?

+-20% of czechs would be exterminated (commies, degenerates, jews, resistance etc.)
rest would be germanized
czech lands were seen as a heart of third reich

I have it same way. I dont despise Hitler or nazi attempts on germanization. It was a honorable fight (until rest of europe betrayed us and even then). I would die for Czechia 100x times

Whatever happens this election, keep the immigrants out, Czechbros.

If you can hold out another decade or so, the demand for low-skill labor will plummet as automation ramps up. You won't have to live with 3rd worlders after their one use to your country completely disappears and the demand gibsmedats by the millions.

Stay strong.

>Miloš Zeman
he is better IMO

It's shame we didn't even put up a fight.
But the extermination doesn't sound that bad desu.

Ok I think we misunderstood each other.

Czech user posted examples of what Hitler said about Czechs

Nazi user seemed confused and didn't understand the text

I gave him translation

Notice I never said anything good about Hitler, who I also dislike. But I do find the things Hitler said about Czechs funny.
Now you understand whats going on?

lel. kill shot to nazi user.

yeah.. It would be brutal and would wipe the nation itself from the earth (traditions, national heritage, history). Only thing that would be somewhat good would be the end of commies and jews. Not worth it tho. We would become germans in 10 generations

how do you cope with a fact that czech white girls loves asians dick?

well we should atleast do the extermination by ourselves. A pamatuj si že v Česku nikdy nesmí vládnout Němec, Žid nebo Maďar

meh, it's ok

Czechs never really factor much into any major conflict, but in isolated pockets they actually have a pretty good combat record.

Czech Legion in WWI (filled with pissed off Czech and Slovak deserters who defected to the Allies) were so good at killing Germans and Austrians that a cash bounty was actually offered to Germ/Aus troops who could bring back the head of one. The Czechoslovak legion also went tear-assing around Russia after the war and were such a pain in the ass to the commies that they had to be paid to leave.

Also, top Allied ace of the Battle of Britain in WWI was Czech.

sorry. Meant top BoB ace in WWII

Fighting against the Third Reich wasn’t really an option. Having the commandos and government in exile was pretty much the best option after getting fucked by the Munich Agreement and that cunt Chamberlain. Taking out Heydrich was a nice win, but it sucked for Liberec. But the whole place would’ve ended up like Liberec if taking the Third Reich head-on had happened.

What happend to Liberec?
Did you meant Lidice?
Or did Nazis fucked their white tigers?

What happens if Zeman wins but dies around 2019, a new snap election?