So why does everyone Attack on Titan anyway? I mean, when you think about it, don't they?

So why does everyone Attack on Titan anyway? I mean, when you think about it, don't they?

What do ya'll think

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/store/product/Japanese-Anime-Dakimakura-Idolmaster-Minase-Iori-Hugging-Body-Pillow-Case-Cover-150x50cm/1827465_32613836615.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

Hibiki a cute

Because the Titan restrict they freedom.
That's you question right?

Closest we've gotten in months to a Hibiki thread and this is all we get.

stink idol

I muvluv

thanks for hibiki pics. pls more

dumb mexicans in japan

Why is Hibiki going down into the basement with a smile?

she's mexican

Iori was here.
Hibiki smells like dog shit.

she doesn't smell !

but she does keep all those animals cramped up in the apartment. it's only temporary, right??

Forehead. She has a cute forhead.

That's rich coming from Anal Queen.

I bet Iori smells like shit with all the dicks that she cleans with her mouth after anal.

Dumb hibik

>Iorifag
>goes around being a dick and trashtalking other idols while namefagging
works out desu

Iorifag all deserve to get their butthole raped.

does ANYONE have hibiki as a waifu?

Yes, not me but there are people. She's pretty cute and sexy afterall!

there is at least one that posts weekly in the WW threads

>having an idol for a waifu

How many animals has she copulated with

Okinawan monkey. The other idols probably hate it when they're in the office with her. Smells like a god damn animal in heat.

One. Me, bark.

Why not?
I don't mind a little hair

At least she can shit

Nah, that's the Nazi's job, the titans are just a tool.

Post more hibik

No I don't like her

Aren't you that Dutch guy that dumped Hibiki for some Flip girl that he met on skype and gave away $20,000 worth of Hibiki merch?
Guess that didn't work out huh? Hahaha

Yes you do.

GG biks

>not liking hibiki
simply not possible

No, but she's my favorite Imas

Tell me more now

This was his room back when we were friends. Then we got in a fight because I called his waifu an animal fucker on Sup Forums, and he started the Iori anal meme as revenge, and then met a Flip on skype and gave ALL THAT away.
That's pretty much it.

Hibiki is for sexual tickling.

>all that paper shit
>barely any plastic
How was that worth $20,000?

He had more than that, also look at the shelf closer, he had every single iM@S game that was ever released, plus all the DLC, including all the G4U's. He didn't mess around.

behead those who insult Hibiki

I don't know whether I should laugh, or laugh.

To whom did he gave that all away? That flip?

I wonder how he got that daki; never saw dakis of the original 765 girls.

Apparently a friend that lived in the same town as him that was also an iM@S fan, I broke contact with him shortly after.
You can just ask oops, he deleted it.

What did she mean by this

I have an Iori daki, it's very lewd.
Just get a bootleg, they all have them I think.

Do you have a link? I visited the sites in the buyfag guide and none of those sites have them.

Just google your waifu's name and dakimakira.
This is the one I have.
aliexpress.com/store/product/Japanese-Anime-Dakimakura-Idolmaster-Minase-Iori-Hugging-Body-Pillow-Case-Cover-150x50cm/1827465_32613836615.html

I recommend buying the smooth knit fabric and getting the pillow from the same website so it fits tight and comfy. I didn't get it from there though. It's been like 4 years and I can't find the site.

I tried googling before and it didn't go too well. Thanks for trying to help though, that's more than what some of the spergs in the buyfag thread would do.

Godspeed, of you can't find anything you can always get a cover from arts --cow(banned name) with a custom image, but those covers have a fringe and they kinda suck.

the fuck is this shit? A mexican Kyouko?

She's Okinawan, although to be fair they're treated like they're the Mexicans of Japan.

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

He's right though.
Why does everyone Attack on Titan anyway?
When you think about it don't the Titans, uh.
Yeah.

WHat a slut

i hate filipinos and there are probably some here right now. fuck off, dog eaters. even hibiki hates you

Yes.

>I called his waifu an animal fucker on Sup Forums, and he started the Iori anal meme as revenge
he's here. go fight him

I love internet fights.

Funniest thing is, since I've shown my presence, he has nothing to say to me.
I guess just me showing up is a "win"in his book.

Koreans too

K*****s aren't human

and mexicans

>dumping your waifu for 3D while slandering another man's 2D
>continue to shitpost on Sup Forums
Is it possible for us to petition a range ban for this monster to Mook? I have 4chin gold if that matters.

All of this happened like 5 years ago but the flames have ignited again after all this time. I say just let it all cool down.

Why has he yet to commit kuroko

Is this autistic namefag samefagging or are people unironically giving him (You)s?

His house and life is better than mine, remind me to do it before he does.
I grant you one (you), my friend. Say hello when you see me in the deathland.
Have an underage idol.

It can still be a Hibbers thread!

Lol why did my post get removed? I had to go on the archive to realise that you were quoting me. To answer your question no I am not melan but I would seriously consider murdering that guy just to get my hands on all that merch jesus christ i'm green with envy.

I first came from this board from /k/ about 6 months after melan left, so I knew very little about him outside from what I could read from the archives (that i'll admit I am not the best at navigating), but I was aware of him leaving Hibiki for some 3D. Why would a man who seemed to be so very dedicated to his waifu do something like that? I feel like there is actually a lot more to the story than we will ever know, or maybe not. Either way I doubt he would actually show his face on here again, especially since I've been actively posting in the WW threads since he left.

I think I accused you of being Melan like 3 years ago and you denied it back then, I had a feeling your post might have been deleted because you used an emouji, which is pure cancer,
I'll do my best to remember that you're not him now.

Sorry but I was drunk when I posted that haha, you're right I probably deserved to have it removed for violation of global rule 6.

And yeah I got accused of being Melan for a long ass time when I first started posting here, but like I said I came out of the blue just after his dramatic exit so it makes sense.

Also I obviously didn't make that iori thread, I'm not that petty lol, especially since she is one of my favorite 765

Probably shouldn't say lol either.
Don't forget Iori's birthday tomorrow!

Of course! I hope you dont forget to upload a video for her again assuming you actually are verty

iori would beat up hibiki in a fight. she ain't even got her papers how is she gonna even stand up to her? i'm from h-town, babby. i've seen my share of illegal mexican niggas