What would you if Sup Forums got deleted for good one day?

What would you if Sup Forums got deleted for good one day?

What would I what?

What?

I would death.

I would rejoice, because I would finally be free.

Probably start learning how to use reddit.

Become a productive member of society.
Or go to r/anime and infect the culture there

You should fuck off from Sup Forums right now if you even consider Redidt as a viable alternative.

I bet you think 8 chan is a better alternative

would go to Sup Forums

Become the little girl I know in my heart to be.

Start using fu*3 Sup Forums since it's free of crossboarding shitposters.

not consider going to reddit because I can't call their anime for what it is.

Then I'd try to lead a better life and occasionally looking back to the good long and fun times with my friends from Sup Forums

You're right, maybe I should start learning Japanese and head to Futaba

I would get a lot done.

Spend less time shit posting and more time actually watching anime

/thread.

I would go to Tumblr desu.

Any decent chan would be better
which puts 8ch out of the picture

Celebrate. Sup Forums hasn't been Sup Forums for a long time. It deserves to be put to rest.

It's only been dead for almost a decade, surely we can beat this horse a bit longer.

Fujo and/or generalfag detected. You people practically already are tumblr just based on shitty fanart and other abysmal OC you repost on Sup Forums. I mean, Christ, still making gifs when webm exist.

There are other chans

I would actually cry, this board is my home

I've been here since 11 years I don't think I can re-integrate to normie internet.

I do that all the time, I put Sup Forums on my blacklist and concentrate on translating manga. Works wonders.

Start cancerous web comic that make little to no sense for average normalfag but still become a facebook meme because it's so random, when internet is dying might as well contribute to it's demise.

I wouldn't care. 90% of Sup Forums is shitposting, off topic, or Naruto/Jojo/Type-Moon/etc cancer.

I would enjoy BL again

The only thing i'd miss is the fish, it's a proof that autism knows no barriers.

For the rest,as nice as being big enough that ny worthwhile person related to the anime scene has to drop by now and then, it's too big, I'd quite like most hardcore Sup Forumsnons to migrate to other chans, making them more usable, while shedding the more retarded casuals since Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums won't be in a hurry to follow us.

Watch anime.

Everything I love and care for is dead.

I'm trying to learn Japanese so I'd JSL it up, after crying a lot of course I'd miss you guys

This thread is making me sad.

Hey if it's better than /vg/ its got to be at least half as good as Sup Forums

catch up my animu and vidya backlog

If Sup Forums goes down and all current alternatives are not sufficient some autist will undoubtedly make a new one. Look at what's starting to happen with nyaa, for example.

Who goes on Sup Forums every single day?

Rejoice.

Go to another self-hating anime discussion forum

All of us. It's not something to be proud of though.

>imageboard
>forum

Watashi desu. :3
Even only for a quick.

Follow moot into normieland, I guess. Or find somewhere else to shitpost. Both ideas suck, honestly.

I would go to Sup Forums and post anime tiddies.

The people that should be here instead of you worthless fucks.

Sup Forums did that and spawned the cringiest form of cancer on earth, r/thedonald.

Make a new Sup Forums revive the old culture and get some mods who actually recognize and support the culture of Sup Forums. Then I would ban all cancer and watch the shitposters get butthurt while everyone else had fun having quality anime discussion.

There are some good alternatives and thank God nobody talks about them here as they haven't been flooded by memers from Sup Forums & Sup Forums yet