Alt Right Meth Squads

Are you prepared for the alt right to eternally BTFO its enemies?

greeettiinnggs

this image confuses me....so styx has been branded a heretic and an enemy of the state? what crime is he guilty of?

civic nationalist faggotry

Holocaust approval and this

Is his nickname supposed to be ironic?

*spoon clink
>Thats about all

a pity

So which Primarch is TGO and which is Styx?
TGO - Fulgrim
Styx - Konrad

Could we line all the major Septics and Alt-Right figures with the Primarchs? That would be so based.

I don’t understand what this gay shit is and I have no desire to.

Who the fuck is “The Golden One”, he sounds like a complete faggot.

Newfag or Redditor, you decide.

>No blood on sword.
What did he mean by this?

cantwell is angron

That's his beauty-appreciation sword. He already sheathed his fighting sword.

What I want to know is why the sword is CURVED

That, or he cleaned because of the blood thirst.

I'm not him but I've been on Sup Forums since 2006, and have literally never been on plebbit. I don't have a fucking clue who he is though. Also why are there so many people shilling against Styx today? He's apparently pretty well-read on Holohoax shit, he just refuses to say anything explicit online. He's made several nods though.

"yeshindeed"

The Golden One is the last man left in Sweden with any testosterone, and he uses it getting swole as fuck. In addition to being built like a brick shithouse, he's surprisingly articulate, and does videos talking about traditional living and European identity.

He's had bad blood with Varg, about their different views on Christianity. That drama made for a lot of threads last year.

If you're really not a newfag and you've never heard of him, you must make some serious effort to avoid e-celeb bullshit. Kudos. Shame you ruined all that effort now by asking about who the Golden One is, now you're in the muck with the rest of us.

Wait, why is there hate for styx?
He seems alright.

Why is everyone hating styx now?

I'm trying to find out why myself m8. He's an alright guy. I'm not into e-celeb shit but Styx is good by me.

if you're going to record videos shirtless you need to at least pick up a weight once in your life

>tgo
>last man left in sweden with any testosterone

A decade of being a Sup Forumstard doesn't make you an expert on Sup Forums.

They both look like a couple of queers.

Never said it did. Do people even go on Sup Forums anymore? I haven't been there since 2014 or so.

This is how the left rises. You guys almost had it, but thankfully the white brains are so small and now you are eating your own. This is Great!

he lives in ireland

This is literally LARP tier LMAAAOOO

Its an old username from the time he followed satanist believes. He just never changed it.

Styx is a civic Nationalist chesscuck so why is anyone surprised? People need to stop worshiping anyone who supported Trump.

this is cringey af

I have been listening to him since 2016.
His political commentary is more accurate than the fecal matter spewing out of the rectum of the mainstream media.

In one of his videos he wore a t-shirt.

wrong

Yeah, this. And he has new videos up in seconds after a happening.

He's allright for a civcuck.

shut up felix

Why does the Golden One keep embarassing himself? Not that Styx is the paragon of virtue, but fucks sake TGO is beyond ridiculous. Clearly being a respectful white man with a healthy family such as Varg is too much for him, it's easier to indulge in idiotic narcissism

>varg
>the guy doing the dividing for the kikes
>good guy
As cringy as TGO can be sometimes, at least he wants an united Europe

RARE

do you want to unite with marxists as well? truth doesn't depend on what's popular

Energy field generated by the power sword evaporates the blood.

He kicked them to death. The sword is just to look pretty. Fulgrim is a fag like that.

>Clearly being a respectful white man with a healthy family such as Varg
Uma delicia, get gassed.

Pewbs lives in Ireland and tgo lives in Scotland....

You see, people on this board are literal political hipsters. They seem to only like whatever is fringe and underground, whenever any of their pet ecelebs show any sign of making a bigger impression outside their circles -i.e. selling out- they shut them off and turn their backs. Just like subcultural hipsters do with their pet artists and pets. Which is also why these faggots here are doomed to failure and why a moron like Varg has managed to retain the following he does.

I want to unite with europeans, not with what an autist in the woods considers white

this isnt about ''muh whiteness''. its about the continent as a whole

Stop shilling this asshole!

I think latsbrah lives in the UK. I know his GF was from Ireland, but the two broke up. I thought he still lived in Sweden?

Imagine somebody sitting at their computer and making this with a straight face.

Spencer is Horus - Warmaster of the Altright though we're not sure if he's truly loyal and his deserving of the title is questionable.

It's actually pretty funny.

For saying he doesn't give a fuck about e-celeb drama and would rather focus on productive commentary among people in the alt-media against the m5m narratives, rather than the name calling and shitflinging its been devolving into following suit of Krautgate and the skeptics v alright discussion a couple weeks ago.

So you know, for being reasonable.

THIS FÅCKING HERETIC HAS GONE TOO FAR

I CÄN NÅ LÅNGER ENDÅRSE THIS DEGENERACY

AS IT WERE

STYX IS A BUT A FILTHY FÅCKING DÅG
AND I AM HIS MASTÖR

why is styxtrannyhammer a heretic ?

fuck off faggot, stop promoting your reddit shit here

muh cone theory

what about henrik from red ice and all the baste svens that post here ?

pointing out that the "ethno-state" is LARPy, unworkable bullshit

Youtube is the new WWF

Oh and how old was Varg when he started his family? It's easy for him to rant against people in their 20s when he himself is in his 40s. He also rants against people "supporting the system", yet sells his products (books and music) via (((Amazon))). I actually like Varg and many of the things he talks about, but to portray him as some sort of role model is just fucking laughable.
Also TGO is good friends with STJ, the most underrated "dissident right" content creator out there.

hows #metoo going faggot ? . protip , everyone eats their own its hardwired into us from our prehistoric tribal origins

Styx is a basic-bitch commentator with no insights whatsoever. He displayed as much in his dialogue with Greg Johnson recently.

I like The Golden One but I dont like he pretends to be natty when he is obviously not.

So is living off welfare while living in your moms basement

>The Golden One is the last man left in Sweden with any testosterone

Shut your whore-mouth.

this . shitflinging and cheerleading for our ((( side ))) on jewtube has replaced reality tv as the heroin of modern society . the matrix has us all user

baste sven

checked
Don't say later Sup Forums didn't warn you about e-celeb mania

Golden One and Styx will never really be at each others throats. They're both too laid back ultimately. Video is just a lot of piss taking.

*clank*

what did he mean by this?

The jews did this

BUT WHAT IF ALIENS INVADE THE ETHNOSTATE