Which kind of women are the best?

Asian are horrible without makeup and you will make a new Elliot Rodger.
White are roasties.
Black are stupid and your offspring will be retarded.

What is left?

(Traps are gay)

>(Traps are gay)
which is why it's time to abandon women and become like the Romans

Some latinas look good but they are crazy.

Race mixing is encouraged and funded by the kikes along lgbtfaggotry.
Sage

FTFY. Whites. They're only roasties because they're women and in a feminist society.

Your own.

If you find any women other than white women attractive I questions your sanity. The rest at their best look like ugly goblins.

Latina are usually borderline + histrionic+ antisocial and narcissistic on personality disorder chart, all the cluster B.

That's a good point, however divorce rate, feminism etc are pushing us apart.We must make a choice.

Italian?
No thanks, they betray easy and get hiv easier.

I know that the Sup Forums consensus is that Asians are for betacucks, but since moving to a more...diverse area a year ago, and having seen a few WMBF couples, let me tell you...black women are where it's at for the lower-tier white man.

I observed one couple where it was obvious that the black woman was simultaneously embarrassed by her partner (who was balding and blathering on about something I think was nerd-related) and aware that she doing about as well for herself as she was going to be able to.

>she was* doing

t. black woman

I know, they are stupid as fuck, most of them can't even learn 2 languages.

I've only ever seen Chads with black women. Is the WMAF beta meme true?

robo sexbots

^ This
The only good idea here...
Plus artificially created humans by using biotechnology.

superior eskimo waifu

why not a combination of both

This talk about the race and the future, so it goes on Sup Forums

Perfection!
I am studding biotechnology.

Thicc Latinas

>Latina are usually borderline + histrionic+ antisocial and narcissistic on personality disorder chart, all the cluster B.

BTW, you know what they have in common?
They are not latinas!
True latinas has moustaches.

Jewish women

Higher IQ women are beyond a doubt the only women with which you should associate on a romantic basis, if you are only getting shit women, guess what faglet the problem is with the guy looking, in other words YOU.

No woman can play me, I'm ready to walk away if she starts doing some power plays the trick is you have to catch that IMMEDIATELY, it can be very subtle but if you sniff out some attitude you have to shut it down and NEVER ever be afraid to walk.

She has to prove herself to you, and if you got a good job and have your own business in order occupying that superior position becomes easy, because you're not faking, you ARE superior, you WILL last longer and you KNOW that the bitch is on a clock. I'm the one doing her a favour, and she knows she has to go all the way to even get me to agree to exclusivity, she better devote her life to me, I lose absolutely nothing when I walk, she does, because she knows its hard to find a guy that treats her like I do, fair, gentle, dirty sex and no jealousy. She feels like im completely unattached, she looks my way when she's talking to a guy gauging my reaction, and I can feel it from my peripheral vision, the guy thinks he's about to score a hot a girl, little does he know he's being used by her.

Smart women are the best because they have self consciousness and you have to take the ones who are very honest to themselves, Iv heard redpilled truths coming from these women's mouths, they know these things about themselves. They are transparent, I had a girl tell me once she wanted me to lie to her from time to time to spare her emotions.

You have to have an attitude that has already come to terms with the worst case scenario, and you will gain amazing strength of character from this, too many guys are afraid and this fear makes them weak in the hands of a capable woman, but if a woman feels like you aint bending she will either walk away or follow you.

Degenerate fuckboi here.
When it comes to looks I personally prefer latinas and slavic chicks, but the ones I've been with have been way too traditional.
I've much better chemistry with other swedes.

Just been with a handful of black girls but they're fun, highly underrated.

>Asian are horrible without makeup
What a fucking meme.

You may have got some point but missed something:
If a girl is ugly your offspring probably also will be.
Having a combo of high i.q. plus awesomeness is better for your offspring.

'll stick with my white roasties

>implying you have a choice

My family comes from the northern parts of Mexico. A lot of people forget that there is a load of us that went through a strict catholic upbringing. Unlike white women, we're still encouraged to be good housewives and mothers. But, it really does depend. I know some of my cousins are wild.

>White are roasties.
Spotted the kike shill

Religious Slavs

Muslim woman.

Is a bit difficult for me getting a Mexican gf, I live in Italy.
Deny the truth won't solve the problem with western women.BTW I have ancient Roman blood flowing through my veins and a family insignia in Germany which has some chivalry symbol on it.

Dear God NO!

>Religious Slavs
It is almost all whoreland there

If you complain about Italian girls, you have no fucking clue my dude. I lived and traveled abroad for quite a bit, and trust me, our women are still the least shitty I met so far.

What do you mean?

This is not to say you have to be a tight ass Alpha gorilla, people who read about mgtow or are pissed off at women will often take this path. You have to show all of your sides, you can be disarmed and emotional, you can laugh at her jokes, you can admire her for her intelligence, do not take the whole alpha thing to a cartoonish extreme.

BUT if you are openly showing this "weakness" you must also have a very strong edge as part of your character, there must be some things in you that are immovable, one minute you can hug her and kiss her face in a playful silly way, but if she goes out of line the next you need to be hard as a diamond.

This dance between a man and a woman is beautiful, it makes you feel like a man constantly, she wants to see your soft side but she also wants to see your manly side, this is why women "shit test" its not to destroy you, its to see you display masculinity, and what is masculinity in its essence? It is immovability, femininity is fluid and mutable which is why women are said to have "no character", the reason this is being said is because a woman can be influenced by you, she can start liking the music you listen to, she can start taking over some of your characteristics, this is what femininity is.

But these are the essences of the polarities, a man is not comprised of only male essence because you would be a buffoon, equally a woman with too much female essence becomes lazy, maybe boring and hyper emotional as she is living in a highly subjective consciousness. We have both energies in us in different ratio's. Feminism ruines women because it pushes them into male polarity, and the attraction between similar polarities is far less.

^This is good

I'm not trying to be exhaustive here but yea I think that speaks for itself, there are plenty intelligent beautiful women, Iv met them, intelligent doesn't automatically mean ugly.

But what I did notice is that intelligent women are usually somewhat against the grain, they might be loners, no female crew she hangs out with, not many facebook pictures or some such thing. Many ways to find these pensive gals.

che sei un illuso che pensa che le ragazze all'estero siano meglio. Hai mai avuto una ragazza straniera? Quelle del resto dell'Eruopa occidentale sono più rincretinite delle nostre, le Americane sono baldracche per la maggior parte, quelle dell'Est Europa sono solo in cerca di soldi allo stesso modo delle asiatiche e di qualunque ragazza proveniente dal secondo o terzo mondo.
Pur piene di difetti, le Italiane sono di gran lunga meno peggio delle altre

Beh, se sapevo a chi puntare non chiedevo qui.
Diciamo che so dei difetti delle altre straniere ma non immaginavo che fossero pure peggio delle italiane.

Nice, but behind the makeup there is a monster.

Sage sage sage sage sage sage sage

Fidati, sono di gran lunga peggio. Non posso parlare riguardo alle ispaniche o arabe perchè non le conosco, ma ti posso garantire che le ragazze da paesi in via di sviluppo possono essere anche peggio delle femministe americane sinistrorse.
Se ti accontenti di una scopata e basta fregatene, ma ti sconsiglio di investire tempo ed emozioni con straniere, la mia esperienza è stata terribile

Approach more women you virgin losers. You'll find out there's shit and good women of all races. Exclusively dating any one race is stupid. You're purposely cutting yourself out of potential pussy for some retarded, delusional reasoning.

>That pic
I bet she's fucking unbearable to be around.

>Which kind of women are the best?
2d

This. Trust your own observations to lead you to the truth.

If the yellowfever fags are right, you'll realize that white women are shittier than asian women on average

If the stormfags are right, you'll realize that asian women are shittier than white women on average.

why is that?

Amish women. No cell phone culture bullshit.

You are right, I will approach more until i find the right one.
Thanks

Mensa is for idiots. You have to pay to be a member, so they pad the egos of people and make them feel smart so they'll keep paying the exorbitant fee.

lol, this for sure. Have you had a conversation about the chosen people with someone from the MENA countries... not what you would expect considering our pc culture and our countries are importing more and more muslims. It's going to be interesting, the times ahead.

they are jewess, smoking hot too

I'm happy with my girlfriend. Her family is all Sri Lankan immigrants and devout Catholic so they pretty much sheltered her for her whole life. We got together pretty young and since women are pretty easy to influence I've got her believing exactly what I believe.