Chad’s Fault?

Why don’t Chads care anymore Sup Forums? Why have they abandoned the maintenance of civilization? All they care about is pussy and money instead of the wellbeing of the tribe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XJrrQ2apjVg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>all betas care about is video games and Chinese cartoons
>hurrr it's not my fault society's in the shitter, it's the Chads

Chads only care about getting drunk and partying

Because no one is showing them the way.

We must sho dem da wae

There's nothing to conquer or explore or fight for anymore.
Thus the chad's had nothing to do but pussy.
Thus more chads became virgins, and the few chads that remained became shells of their former selves.

Because in Chad's world, he is already at the top of the world until it directly affects him. If they go after the Chads first, they'd rebel heavier. But if they go after everyone else, the Chad will have no army. And the females will have risen above the Chad.

You'd be surprised what percentage of these "Chads" are as lonely and miserable as you betas are

lift weights or go back to /r9k/, faggot
>in all fields

There are no stakes anymore. In ancient times, if Chads "stopped caring" and became degenerate, that given tribe would be instantly conquered and absorbed by the nearest tribe with non-degenerate Chads.
If he didn't actively contribute to strengthening his tribe, the result was getting himself ensalved and his women raped.

They never cared for anything other than being successful in whatever system is currently in place. It's the failed artist types who have bigger plans for the world.

Chad here

Ama

>Why don’t Chads care anymore Sup Forums? Why have they abandoned the maintenance of civilization? All they care about is pussy and money instead of the wellbeing of the tribe.
With that NFL brain injury look of confusion in the eyes that beta male chad fags love

Depends on how you define chad, to me he is simply strong, smart, stands by his convictions and looks after himself and his family.

If you define chad this way then it seems you are showing us your backwards priorities, maybe.

its hard to care when youre getting pussy when ever you want and rich

Because playing offense is always more fun than playing defence.

Because chads know the bro code does not apply to numales who don't lift

The use of the phrase "Failed Artist" such an arbitrary throwback to some kind of Kike hyped historical figure.

I would argue that people like Manson were a accomplished singer and writer. Just because he got a few Hollywood Kikes X'ed doesn't mean he was a failure in that either. The only thing he failed in was a race war. It was going on before he even tried to start it. Thanks to Kike mostly they can take heaviest parts of the blame for they brought slaves into a Christian Nation. Death is less than what all KIKES deserve!
The conditioning absolutely intensifies.

The song was actually an altered version of "Cease to Exist", written by aspiring folk singer-songwriter and criminal Charles Manson.

youtube.com/watch?v=XJrrQ2apjVg

Fucking idiot, chads are not the ones who keep society functioning. At the end of the day the beta male with the IQ ranging from 120+ is the one doing this task. Chads get used by the industry like sports and modeling to make money for the 120+ IQ business man. Chads are good for labor, entertainment, and sports. Never seen a chad with a genius IQ.

Bread and Circus Chads are what they want all whites to be in straight or fag flavor. They only want you involved if you are Anti White Male and Woman and Anti Western and the pillaging and raping of the respective nations both economically and racially! Death is less than all fucking God Damn Forsaken Kikes Deserve!

Post jaw pics

Many Chads have natural intelligence. They just use it to get money and manipulate bitches. Like mentioned, they feel lonely and miserable like anyone else (human condition). They have no introspection, so instead of searching for truth, they try to avoid it by filling the void with constant ego boosts. The Chad is addicted to his own ego. He uses it to escape reality, just like a beta loser would with videogames/drugs.

If they improve them self they are improving whites if they are white but whats the point to act like a ego maniacal kike? Kikes are the ones that push were all the same because they have been invaders and forced parasites upon white nations and peoples for Eons. They are the ones who preach equality then have 99.9% nothing but KIKE CEO's in all their companies world wide.

Once again! DEATH IS ABSOLUTELY FUCKING LESS THAN WHAT EVERY FUCKING GOD DAMN KIKE DOWN TO THE LAST CHILD DESERVES! IT IS ONLY WHAT THEY WANT AND WISH AND STRIVE FOR IS WAR! IT SHOULD BE GIVEN TO THE GOD DAMN KIKE BASTARDS IN SPADES!

Stop crying, you have the biggest chad in the world looking out for you now where we have a bunch of refugee loving feminists.

can we stop using this word
i hate it and it's reddit now

can we change it to like brad or something

Is your name Chad?

Making money, getting laid, raising hell with my bros. I’m pretty much fuck you, I got mine.

Sounds like nigger status. Bling Bling nigga!

Bump

>whats the point to act like a ego maniacal kike?
Escapism through hedonism. That's the kike's bluepill for Chads. (((They))) want to keep him focused on his own ego rather than on the greater good of his community. Kikes know that as long as he feels good, he will not try to look for the truth.

Chads have always been decadent and destroyed civilizations. Manlets build it. The tallest manlet to build a civilization was probably George Washington at 5'10, Hitler was 5'8 and of course pic related

Chads dropping out for pussy & money. Betas dropping out for vidya or just dropping out.

How do you run a civilization like this? One where people don't care what becomes of it?

>Chads have always been decadent and destroyed civilizations.
Only in modern civilizations, since they don't feel like there are any stakes. See . Spartans were all Chads and they sure as fuck weren't decadent. They knew since childhood that becoming weak and degenerate was a surefire way to become btfo and conquered by nearby Greek city-states or foreigners such as Persians.

Chad doesn't give a shit if his society is a dictatorship, socalist or theocracy.
Why shold he? He can still 'lift' and 'crush puss' in all three.

I would consider the napolean and the rest as alpha's although they don't certainly look like it because of their height. Modern culture makes things too easy for chads and frankly alphas have to be made to change society

But degenerae uncaring chads HAS led to us getting conqured by neighboring tribes.
>Europe by muslims and blacks
>US by Mexicans
>AUS, CAN & NZ by the Chinese.

Because they're free to form harems and fuck whoever they want. Their primal needs are met, no need to worry.

t. former friend of chad

I avoid Chads like the fucking plague now. Hedonism is the Chads vidya. Just escapisim and endless ego inflation.
Scoring pussy instead of points.

Yep, Napoleon was a bona fide alpha. Chads admire strength of character/will and resolve even if it's from a manlet.
Oh, definitely. It's just that they have been so bluepilled they don't see it as an actual invasion. This type of invasion is so slow, subtle and masked in the name of "solidarity" that they can't see it for what it is.
Kikes are playing this deceit war for the long term. They have been developing this style of "silent" warfare since the time of the oral Talmud in Babylon.

They never cared.
They only cared when they knew they had to win the loyalty of the lesser males of the tribe.

>>>/reddit/
The fastest decaying meme, now donned by autistic plebbitors and normalfags.

Yet at the end of the day they feel empty and miserable just like the loser. A friend of mine is a Chad who "scores" different +8/10 pussy weekly. By his attitude, I always assumed he felt like the king of the world. Yet one day while sharing a few drinks man to man he drunkenly confessed to me in almost tears how lonely he felt, that he hasn't been happy in years, and that I'm the only true friend he has.
Nobody escapes the human condition, not even Chads.

>Why don’t Chads care anymore Sup Forums?

because they are getting theirs, and everyone elses....

Too bad they can't protect or provide for shit.

>Why have Chads abandoned the maintenance of civilization
They didn't, this was never their role or responsiblity. Chads are actually pretty much the same as women when it comes to their priorities regarding civilization. They both have intrinsic value to the opposite sex, irrespective of their wealth, social status, accomplishments, etc and this value isn't affected by the quality of the civilization in which they live. A Chad, like a woman, is just as valuable in a stick age tribal society as they are in modern western society. This means that using a societies wealth to party, fuck, etc is of higher priority for them than building or preserving a civilization.
Basically this

Betas (not necessarily the same as cucks, etc) are the ones who build, maintain civilization as they are the ones who depend upon it for their value. The mass drop out of beta males from society is far more concerning than that of Chads, simply because of how efficient it is to have those who depend on something be responsible for it's upkeep (also part of why capitalism works so well), combined with the raw quantity of beta males (again always going to be the case, as this is an inherently hierarchal method of categorization).

Chads and women will only act in the interest of society, if betas shape civilization such that it is in their best interests to do so.

They're living the life, which is exactly what you would be doing if you were born in their shoes. You're all bitter because they get to enjoy a better lifestyle that what we get. Chads and top tier females are literally living in paradise on earth. Is that not what we built society for?

There is no paradise on Earth. Chads and Stacies are also empty, lonely, and miserable. Just because they have hundreds of friends in social media and you see their facade of confidence, of "I'm the shit", doesn't mean they actually feel fulfilled as human beings. Read the thread.

>Chads and Stacies are also empty, lonely, and miserable

You're only saying this because it makes you feel better. I've met real life legit chads and stacies and they were very happy people.

>I've met real life legit chads and stacies and they were very happy people.
Maybe for a few years, while they're still young in HS or college. Their egos are constantly on cloud nine from so much boosting by the approval of their peers and opposite sex.
A few years down the line though, and the illusion disperses. Ego is just an illusion after all, and all you are left with after all those years of partying and pussy is loneliness and emptynes.
I've seen so many Chads "straighten up" from their hedonist ways and get married/have children/get regular hobbies or even become religious/new wave spiritualists.
If their life of hedonism was such a "paradise on earth", why would they ever abandon it?

>he still thinks casual sex is something great

>Stacies
live a meaningless life full of nothing and no kids. Their consumerism shows that

>Chads
are involved in all sorts of drama which hinders their life and advancement.

Despite what people with meme history tell you, we werent meant for the life we live now

The point is they all eventually get tired of empty pleasure and face feelings of meaninglessness and lack of purpose like everybody else. They can't escape in hedonism forever. Humans inherently seek "something else" in life. The fact we came up with the concept of God is not a coincidence.

based paraguayan

they are few and scattered, their energy deliberately directed into specific vents like sports and easy women