Liberalist General- defeating the alt right edition

The Liberalist, classical liberalism rebranded.

>A rise of a new political movement?
youtube.com/watch?v=41y7L7BjDX0&t=158s

>Collectivism and Individualism ideologies explained
youtube.com/watch?v=h8M5-Jc4ERk

>Sargon btfo'd Richard Spencer in debate
youtube.com/watch?v=UiUH-tWHbr8

A Package of Dishonesty - Debunking JF's Race Realism Video
youtube.com/watch?v=0WFTP7L7v80

>Kraut and Tea debunking race realism
youtube.com/channel/UCr_Q-bPpcw5fJ-Oow1BW1NQ

>Thunderfoot debunking pseudoscience
youtube.com/watch?v=Zp3os2s4WJc

>Shaun debunking white genocide
youtube.com/watch?v=VUbxVfSqtt8

>Someblackguy correcting the record on pseudoscience
youtube.com/watch?v=iGfiKBdLpkA

>Jeff Holiday The Problem With Race Realism
>part 1
youtube.com/watch?v=GyMyrvwLb8c
>part 2
youtube.com/watch?v=XjcpaHwEEAY&t=3s

My Liberalist brothers and sisters, I have started our first Liberalist general on Sup Forums. We will be taking the fight to them, this general will serve as a forward base of operations against the alt right.

Be prepared for constant shill raids against us. Don't resort to slander but instead use proper well thought out arguments against our enemy, in time they will get "redpilled" on the wrongness of race theory.

Please feel free to add whatever you want.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=_VoRG8K9iz0
hooktube.com/watch?v=t15zy3Naxqs
hooktube.com/watch?v=XClE1pmKabo
youtube.com/watch?v=bdeKw6Uw-WY
reddit.com/r/Liberalist/
youtube.com/watch?v=h8M5-Jc4ERk
youtube.com/watch?v=_VoRG8K9iz0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Liberalist reporting in

Finally a general worth posting. These alt right boys won’t know what hit them.

>Don't resort to slander but instead use proper well thought out arguments
>uses Trout and tea, destiny, and sargon videos
ELLE OH ELLE

Alt right autistic screeching doesn't count as debunking a argument. Everyone knows Kraut was only "defeated" by the alt right doxing him.

All you right wing sjws do is slander your opponents

So your movement is alright with child fucking pederasts who want to fuck your kids?

You've already lost.

Look at all this faggotry.

Lies made up by the alt right to discredit someone. Please cite your sources.

Btw, I'm not accepting sources from breitbart, fox news and stormfront.

I don't see what race realism has to do with it

Also learn how to fucking sage before you post in these threads.

What? The alt right doesn't believe in free speech. Right wings ideas can only succeed under moderation and censorship free from scrutiny.

Go cry me a river. You faggots hate free speech but believe you’re oppressed

Libertarian here with you brother

Muh race realism, always ignores the jewish bump in iq

Libertarians are stupid.

We aren't Libertarians, we're Liberalists, a new breed of liberals.

I'm a libertarian you cuck

At least include the latest memes.

Sargon the Black
hooktube.com/watch?v=_VoRG8K9iz0

Liberalists Debunked

LIBERALIST LEBENSRAUM

i'm an exceptional liberalist individual and put the wrong link for the last video
hooktube.com/watch?v=XClE1pmKabo

Instead of fighting, let's focus on what we agree on and can work for together.

Do Liberalists think the Civil Rights Act should be overturned? Undoubtedly the Alt-Right agrees it should.

So can we put our differences aside for now while we work on this thing we agree on? Once we've achieved this, we can go back to focusing on our differences.

Collectivists build and maintain civilizations which give rise to individualists and allow them to thrive and accomplish their wonders. Egoists mistakenly believe that everyone and everything could be super duper awesome if everyone were just as conceited and selfish as themselves.

They don't actually have thoughtful political ideology. They are just sargon's loyal followers pretending to be Skeptics+. They're inevitable bullying will be fun for all.

It's the collection of Europeans that has given rise to individualism. So Sargon should support immigration policies meant to retain white supermajorities in white countries. But he should support those immigration policies explicitly because it keeps those countries white.

Libertarian is cuck exemplified. If you have no affinity beyond yourself, you are a cuck.

Liberalists should always be referred to as a race, and Liberalist countries should always be referred to as ethnostate. This will trigger him into spiraling further down into insanity.

Sargon, as an individualist who favors individual rights and Enlightenment values must oppose the Civil Rights Act where it says employers cannot based their hiring practices on race.

No he's not that smart. He wrote a document that laid out the principals of Liberalististism, and it read like a 5th grade American government paper. He's not willing to think about the great dilemmas that occur when any of these principals clash. For example, he says implicitly that "Groups have no rights" and then later says there will be a free market and freedom of religious institutions to form. Also, according to his YT comments he's a back the cake despot.

Serial lurker oldfag here.

Best of luck to you with this OP

Hmm, well someone should bring him into discussing the Civil Rights Act to see what he would say about it. Any kind of libertarian should oppose it.

haha what a bunch of fucking retards

OW THE EDGE

Could someone put, in layman terms, the principles of Liberalists?

I think they are principles that were founded within a racially homogeneous society, so perhaps they only apply in such a society.

Sargon grew up in Framlingham, a small but quaint village, with a population more akin to a family gathering than a township. Most people are unaware that this is where his nickname originates. Unsurprising really as the village, being so small and all, wasn't really known for much save one thing; its pickle factory. Sargon's family lived just behind it and everyday on his way to school Carl would stop by the towns one pride and joy. Outside the old brownbrick building were the barrels they used for the pickling process. Large oaken barrels full of pure brine. Sargon had a deep attraction to the smell, he was absolutely infatuated with the aroma. It was said that on most days he would simply stare into the brine barrels for what seemed an eternity for a child his age. But the sight and smell eventually wasn't enough; he had to be a part of it all somehow. It must have been around the age of 12 that BrineTits Benjamin became a well known name as Carl took to the habit of dipping his hand in the nearest open barrel and smelling it. Whether he intended to or whether it was simply some unconscious motivation we'll never really know but he would wipe his hands afterwards on his chest. Another thing to remember about Carl was that he liked to air himself out during the day by keeping his shirts unbuttoned. And so because of this he would end up wiping his hands on his bare chest and smearing the pure brine all over his breasts. He didn't have many friends because of this but it's said that people always knew when BrineTits was around because you could smell him a good ten minutes before you saw him

Sargon pls

All your enlightened democracies and constitutional republics were formed by people which originally lived in ethnostates. That made those political entities possible. Sargon and cronies ideas are just silly pipe dreams in the current state of things.
Utopian ideas on both sides can be forged only by fire and sword.

> Everyone knows Kraut was only "defeated"
no , JF showed everyone that trout is a retard
trout literally said once that fish can get impregnated i dont get why you still believe him
>by the alt right doxing him.
this shit was proved to be false plus he himself created a discord channel to dox others , lurk more for /krautgate/generals

You're doing gods work brother, keep it up.

didnt sargon get himself into this type of shit ?

Kek!

lol nice general fags

Liberalist reddit mod larping stream. Funniest shit I've seen in ages.

youtube.com/watch?v=bdeKw6Uw-WY

Why the fuck is kraut on the same level as sargon?

Should be on the floor with dogs.

haven't you heard of horseshoe theory, bigot? the liberalists are just center-wing SJW's, i can't believe you haven't read rowling!

We do support policies that favour the white ethnostate.

We only want to allow highly skilled and culturally comparable people. We don't judge skin but top lol at blacks and muslims getting in.

Why are you tools so mad at this?

The majority of people on earth who are highly skilled and collectively produce western culture are white. So then you're white nationalists. Good to know.

We don't care about white skin. If there is a chink with a mega IQ they can get in no problem.

Skill and culture is a much better way of judging the immigrants than how white someone is. The fact they have a similar result is a reason to be friendly.

HEY GUYS WHAT COLOUR AM I THINKING OF?

You care about white skin by proxy, because it's overwhelmingly whites who produce western culture as we know it.

Good luck determining whether or not a high-skilled immigrant shares your western values btw. You got a test for that?

How will you ever deal with the fact that collectives are simply stronger than the individual? SJWs are a collective and are listened to by mega corporations and even get speeches at the UN.

Even though the libertarian movement is around three to five times larger the alt right, the libertarian movement has had no cultural impact last election while the alt right has had a huge one.

Yeah eat pork, play with a dog and solve tricky logic puzzles in a short time.

Easy if you will fit in!

>Be Alt-Right
>Never ignores the Jewish bump in IQ. Never ignores the Asian bump in IQ.

>Be Liberalist
>"Blacks are violent because the coincidentally-Jewish media has been promoting identiarianism which is a totally unnatural state of affairs. We will teach everyone how to be an atomized individual like the Founding Fathers intended. Also trends don't matter, just look at everyone as an individual."

You goys are going to save the West. ((I)) am sure of it.

Oh that's all you need. I guess that's why China is such a fantastic country. Great analysis Sargonites.

>Liberalist
I like the name, so close to
>liberast
We and the slavs will have a field day with this for years to come.

HAHA YOU COULDN'T GUESS THE COLOR, YOU GOT BTFOd

Lol these people are so fucking high off their own farts it's unbelievable.
It's all just a signaling contest to see who can most strictly adhere to abstract philosophical concepts.
Fuck how things work in real life.

How do they expect their individualist society to stop groups from organizing and using democracy to destroy the state?

>Can't even spot sarcasm

You pass the test for alt shite.

Those are the exact arguments Sargonites make, so I don't see why your posts are obvious sarcasm.

>supporting Kraut
>think Soygoy won that debate
Nice try

Obviously the tests wouldn't be that simple. That's the obvious part.

The concept is serious though.

Why are alt right so adamant to stop us? We share the same end goal. It truly must be fear of losing their relevance.

Well you know it’s white people when it’s just an extreme virtue signaling group

*THR BLACKPILL*

I'm all for classical liberal principles and all, but don't you guys think we should be led by some... a little... taller...?

Sargon is digging himself a nice hole to be buried in. Cant wait to see his downfall. Kraut's was quite spectacular.

Great, I heard you guys are basically ancaps, as the rights of the individual are sacrosanct in your worldview. So you surely wouldn't support the extraction of taxes or the exercise of any government control or force over us poor individuals?

If you do plz explain while remaining consistent with the arguments you use against the alt-right, k, thnx, bye.

reddit.com/r/Liberalist/ say hi

he has an antifa button on his shirt, is that shopped?

Straight to the trench! 0 subs by christm...

If he thinks he is anymore than a content creator on YouTube, the fart huffing must have really gone to his head.

No, probably just a joke

Just like Kraut, Sargon was another young man that became consumed by his anti-right wing paranoia - SAD!

Thats not how it works. Just because there may be a correlation between skin color and western ideals doesn't mean that we can't favor the ideals independent of color.

Do you know what doxing is?

Nobody said you couldn't. However, how do you test for your ideals (protip: you'll try to explain how and fail because there is no easy way to do so)?

Who's the fuggo with the autistic cap?

If we find out that Sargon lied about being a quadroon he's finished. There's no way his dad is a mulatto. He doesn't even have frizzy hair.

Forgot to mention that there is a reliable method of ensuring that immigrants support western culture and civilization - make sure they're white, particularly northwestern European.

>alt right so threatened since Spencer's weird ramblings on the vagueries of his ethnostate, they're making fake generals

Leave the Destiny vidya out next time, numbnuts.

But when can we expect the reckonink??

Not so sure, he really hates nazis and nationalists, etc.

you faggots have already got BTFO.
but there will be lots of LulZ, watching you an hero....
your hypocrisy is almost as bad as the jews

>Implying Clinton etc supports classical liberalism.

Plenty of whites don't, but whites disproportionately do, so they're the safest bet.

>First they laugh at you...

>trout literally said once that fish can get impregnated
Ah yes, the classic "shit on him for misspeaking rather than adressing the argument"-ad hominem attack so beloved by alt-righters who know deep down that they got nothing on krautman. This really all you got trumplets?

Fuck defending trout. That idiot can get thrown under a bus.

Sargon has an understanding that genetics are relevant.

>youtube.com/watch?v=h8M5-Jc4ERk
jesus kristus is can't stand that gypsy's voice

>Why are alt right so adamant to stop us?
no one high up the food chain on the alt-right is even talking about this lol. quit huffing your own farts, retard.

The Alt Hype shit all over them already
youtube.com/watch?v=_VoRG8K9iz0

>Fuck defending trout.
you're not the boss of me raycist, find the gene or admit you're wrong

and so the trout came back to the internets

I want Sargon to be very successful. I want a bunch of fat white kekistani spergs to get funded by Soros to go outside, lose weight, and have white children.

Daily reminder that using electrified nipple clamps is the ultimate way to defeat the evil alt-right.

whats with the Romanian flag in the pic?

Sargon's gypsy slave.

>have white children.
kekistanis are all mixed race. kekistan exists as a purgatory for ethnonationalists who are not white.