Why are Americans so fat?

Why are Americans so fat?

Is it a political issue?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ybb57frsdKk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Could you please respect their freedom

>Why are Americans so fat?

American food companies use mind control in their advertisements.

There is a social separation between fatties and skinny people. Fat people see it as a non-issue. They live very lazy unmotivated lives.

Fit people generally only have basic interaction with fatties. They see getting fat as a terrible thing.

Fat people like this are pretty rare and
are usually total losers. They don't work, they don't exercise, they just suck up welfare.

I pity fat people because you can't say anything to them about their weight that won't offend them even though you're just trying to help. They're a lost cause

It's how Americans make sure there will never be a universal healthcare. It's the opposite of a hunger strike.

America is too big and spread out to adopt universal health care. Just watch, your health care system will fail as your country continues down its diversity death spiral

Do people really eat a stick of deep fried butter?

in the last 30 mins. there were atleast 30 shill threads like this

is something going to happen today?

>Love Food
Sure doesn't look like it. Looks more like "Just Love Eating."

>deep fried butter
Jesus america, get your shit together.

so what would that white cream thing be? ill try making this if i feel it wont kill me

High fructose corn syrup.

America is a free country, with a free country comes your individual rights. In America there are no laws, for the most part, on ordering food or eating yourself to an early grave. Most people are concerned that people abuse this power and kill themselves slowly. But we ignore all the other people who use these freedoms to bulk and get stronger or cut and lift weights. These same freedoms allow people to become athletes and allow them to start crazes and fads like the one in the 70s where more people began to run and exercise. They aren't the majority, but my point still stands.
This can be summed up as the government allowing weak minded people abuse freedoms and slowly kill themselves as opposed to working hard to live a longer life, but on their own merit and choices.

>that pulled pork just mashes up in his hands
My lord. My money. My mouth. Now.

That is fucking disgusting. What the fuck America.

>he thinks saturated fat is bad for you
I guarantee you're over 150 lbs.

It's like ice cream or something and it freezes on the sheet.

It's called an Ice Cream Roll

youtube.com/watch?v=Ybb57frsdKk

They got lied by fake studies from their fake Universities, because the elite gets rich from a cycle of "FUD -> buy cheap -> stop FUD -> sell expensive". For example, with Soros and Germany elites heavily investing now in Carbon, as exposed by the Hillary leaks.
The SJW morons at law school in CIA-controlled Harvard even sued it after finding out that the University was investing in Carbon despite its heavy campaign against it. The fools still believe in Climate Change and Green Energy!!!

With the health movement in full swing here and Mexico surpassing us in obesity it's only a matter of time till UK is fatter than the US.

Do Americans not know how to cook food without burning it?

based

side effect of having too much freedom, they face no struggle or adversity in life. Unhealthy food is very cheap too, so people just get fat and lazy