Say something nice about my country

Come on... Maybe from a certain point of view, you can find something... Hum... No ?

Bump.

I like the Macron memes.

I enjoyed you lifestyle and women when I lived there. I studied in Lyon btw. Also developed a thing for French women, they are so better than American women.

Hum...ok.

All my Great**n grand parents left France in 1600.Then France sold us out.

I guess. huh?

>national flag on every virgins bedspread
i hear your cheese and pastries are good when you're sloshed on cheap wannabe-italian wine too

I enjoy French new wave cinema

This guy was pretty cool.

I love French pastries, and the way French people are kind of blunt and even rude, and I absolutely fucking love Rayman, which Is a product of France.

I knew some attractive girls from there.
The bread, cheese, and wine is fucking awesome
French people are really nice, except the ones from Paris. But even so, they're straightforward, which I appreciate
Cool architecture.
not many fatties or crazy fucks in Bordeaux

French Coca Cola is the best tasting in Europe.

I appreciate how Goddamn cheap beer and wine is at your grocery stores.

There are plenty of nice things that can be said about France.
Only problem is, they're all in past tense.

Unironically appreciate French firearms design. You guys were some of the great innovators and the first to create smokeless powder.

The famas is funny looking though. Haven't shot it, so I don't know how it handles. I heard they have some good larger caliber rifles they are selling though.

Good bread and the court of Louis ivx was pretty wild

When do you estimate France will adopt this flag?

The Tour is the only sports event I bother to watch - even if they are doping. It has staggeringly beautiful scenery

My favorite wine is sauvignon blanc. So I guess that's one nice thing about France.

>drinking white wine

Funny looking but bullpups were the next big thing when it was designed. Uses a pretty unique lever delayed blowback system too. I think ironed out and put into a conventional rifle layout that system would be just as successful as the German roller delayed blowback family (G-3, MP-5, Hk33, etc)

You are our neighbours. Wether people like you or not, if France is gone a lot of good bantz will go with it.
Preserve France to preseve the bantz.

best musicians

That's Britain, m8.

French women are hot
>tfw can't get a hairy French wafiu