It just keeps happening!

It just keeps happening!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vm0IZcrNeOU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Azari is a self righteous asshole but this “sexual assault” is just a guy bloviating his own farts on a date. The definition of sexual assault is now consensual mastubation, regrettable consensual sex, asking for someone’s number who you work with and now being bad at date conversation. Hollywood is going to be burned to the ground by modern feminism and I couldn’t be happier

It’s what the Jews wanted. To separate men and women. Yeah, they sacrificed a few of their own, but that’s ok.

I saw him front row in NYC. I have a hard time believing that he is physically capable of doing anything worse than boring a woman on a date. He was a little funny but not a lot.

He just wanted some vagena

He is shitty at date conversation that is now rape, they do know that all this shot is just going to limit female roles in all careers right? No one is going to hire someone they can’t 100% count on and the stem fields will actually stop hiring women

I'm pretty sure most women could beat the crap out of this guy with just their handbag.

No bob shown, so he took house shitter's vagene by force

>poo in loo is creepy and has no idea how to romance women

It's not like we needed some investigation to figure this out.

Interestingly enough. Also look at those numbers.

youtube.com/watch?v=vm0IZcrNeOU

I'm glad this male feminist is now hated by SJWs but I honestly wonder how the fuck is any celeb gonna have consensual sex in the future. Will they have to be virgins forever to avoid this shit?

>and yet joss wheadon got away with actual abuse because he was on the right side and now the left is sacrificing Pee oohhh ceees

That's why they say the left is self destructive

I believe you

How dare you mansplain. Have several seats.

Yeah its great nobody is going to even want to interview a woman alone anymore. The liability is just too high. These dumb sluts played themselves.

They will just fuck older celebs that actually don’t give a shit about Twitter ass pats and actually care about making films. Betty whites sex life just picked up

>and I couldn’t be happier
So you really enjoyed the new Star Wars flick, eh?

I didn’t see it, does rey get topless?

she pretty hot when she was young

CHECKED

Most of the golden girls we’re vaudeville stunners when they were young, New was always kinda mannish but fuckable

>bea

Deer lady pls remove your cloth

Aziz "the Throat Safari" Ansari

>I honestly wonder how the fuck is any celeb gonna have consensual sex

He thinks this a celebrity problem, this is an American problem, any guy at any time is at Mercy once a cunt decides next day that you were not worthy of her loins and she has up to 20years to make up her mind

American woman are shitless spoiled cuntscunts

MFW Bea was an attractive woman once

the play-by-play in that article is a horror story

apparently we need to read a woman's mind or risk raping them

even if she has been undressed and is blowing you and has kissed you repeatedly and came back to your apartment for obvious implied reasons, she actually doesn't want to do it and you're a bad person for wanting her to do it

stay away from women completely, i guess?

but she DOESN'T EVEN LIKE WHITE WINE!!!

This makes me so angry. My sister was actually raped and yet I have to sit and read article after article about how "this is the worst thing evurrr he didn't pick up on the subtle as fuck hints!!!!"

Meanwhile my sister got followed home from the store and brutally raped. She screamed and screamed for help but her neighbors weren't home.

I had to drive her to the ER after. I had to sit there and watch her in shock for hours. I had to sit there and watch her shake and cry and describe what happened. I had to watch her life spiral out from under her as she became a recluse because of this. I had to watch the police quarter-ass their attempt at the investigation even though they had him on film and had her trying to fight him off at her door before he forced his way inside her apartment.

This event destroyed my parents and my sister. Yet every day they have to turn on the news and hear about #MeToo!

>dat
>ass

Was it a nigger? Is she a nigger. I need to know in order to for me to be outraged

She thinks azis would have killed the bitch if she said no? Or raped her? Ok.

>stay away from women completely, i guess?

Just start shooting judges that are pushing this self deprecating agenda, all Californian and Oregon judges must burn to being with, they're the main ones pushing the cunt enabling and fag agenda

They were both white

what does it mean?

big if true

quints of unquellable truth

this
capitulating men are the enforcers of this and should be gassed for undermining their brothers for the faintest whiff of puss

So was Angela Lansbury

>He repeatedly stuck his fingers in my throat in a V then instantly went for my vagina and tried to finger me in a move I dubbed "The Claw"

If that makes you mad don’t read the fan Harmon one, while dan is a emotional abusive shithead the #metoo was “I want to watch the episode I wrote without thinking what happened after” ...dan asked for her phone number, she made it sound like he anally raped her with a phone book

And bobs

>be Poo
>bring home starstruck roastie, guaranteed pussy
>within 10 minutes start chasing her around your apartment and jamming your claws down her throat
Jesus christ what the fuck is wrong with Indian men? Aziz was even raised here so there is some kind of genetic mating retardation going on.

Men used to never be with a women that was not their significant other behind closed doors. There was nothing wrong with this and I for one welcome a return to such a tradition in response to this modern crusade.

Hnnnnnng She Wrote

All the stupid bitch had to do was walk out. If you stay in an "iffy" situation you are consenting. Dumb bitch just had date regret.

and melted butter

Maybe she was a bitch lasagna

Show bobs and virginia!

>you realize all the golden girls even Estelle Getty were extremely fuckable

BRRRRRAAAAAPPPP

Digits say he’s innocent

Wow, who could have predicted that a slimy male feminist was actually a sexual deviant that preyed on innocent sluts?

Nice grab anonymoose

Hello this is microsoft tech support please show bobs and vagene

> pooinlooer
Cant say im suprised

BITCH LASAGNA

This is great.
Just read the comments, the left just keeps eating themselves.

And for some reason, maybe cause he's a poo, but black people are defending him.
The left is truly hilarious

Definitely rape

He’s a creep poo who used feminism movement to seem innocuous, as he naturally repels women. On top of millions and celeb status he knew he needed a multi-million dollar apartment to impress girls. A pathetic predatory cuck with zero game

>but then

No but kylo does

WHAT A SURPRISE!

LMAO LOOK AT ALL THE “LE CLASSICAL LIBERALS” DEFENDING THIS SHITSKIN

THE MAN DUG HIS OWN GRAVE NOW LET THE FAGGOT GET THROWN IN IT

BESIDES IF THE DETAILS ARE TRUE THE GUY IS LEGITIMATELY CREEPY AS FUCK I DONT SEE WHY RIGHTIES ARE ALWAYS DEFENDING THIS SORT OF BEHAVIOR

>la mejor creatura

This sounds so retardedly fake but I still somewhat imagine a poo doing it.

Why are Indians so bad with women but they crank out 500 babies an hour back in Pooland?

Arranged marriages.

lol

This is precisely why I've avoided sexual contact with women my entire life.

>that's the reason why guise, I saw this coming the whole time

That's Myrna Loy.

I hate aziz just as much as the next guy but this accusation is ridiculous.
>be young woman in hollywood
>go on date with aziz
>go to his apartment with him afterward
>give him a blowjob
>he touches your cunt
>be outraged because he did not see your extremely clear "non-verbal cues" that you didn't want to do anything sexual with him even though you sucked him off consensually
Like seriously what the fuck went through this roasties head?

confirmed Aziz = big puss

Argie girls only date white men. Tough luck mutts...

>It just keeps happening!

And when it keeps happening to vocal allies of crazy feminism it's justfied and hilarious.

Women are duplicitous and always hide their nature. They have an excuse for everything, even if they want it. You will literally never get laid if you actually try to listen their words and not their actions.

This is feminism run amok. They get to be sluts and at the same time cry about men raping them, as they eye fucked every guy in the room.

Women ruined consent. "I don't want to have sex" should have been so simple, but you can barely even listen to that anymore because of duplicity, and women call you a pussy for not pushing further.

Honestly, the sex bots can't get here soon enough.

I didn't come here to fap... but oh well..

*zips*