Studio Trigger

>Studio Trigger
>what went wrong

they forgot hackadoll

A little too much wacky random crap

Too little effort and consistency. They only have the attention span to do decent shorts and OVAs.

>>what went wrong
your spoiler did

Yeah I was going to say this but then I decided to say nothing because this thread is bad
Also Hackadoll was a coproduction

Just the hippest, most forward thinking stuff around. If you watch any other anime, you are probably a racist.

Why is Luluco there twice?

two is better then one.

They started sucking their own cock way too soon, way before they had enough decent series under their belt.

Where is Inferno cop?

Inou battle and Kiznaiver. Ninja Slayer too I guess.
Everything else saved anime.

In our hearts

background

Come on pal he is a huge flaming ball of inferno cop

No Ninja Slayer S2 right after introducing ninja illuminati.

This. World is too cruel.

Literal definition of all style, zero substance.

Nothing until LWA.

This.

Making retarded Imashit and boring generic stuff like LWA.

They still have hope though - Kiznaiver was their only good show, so they can when they try.

>Kiznaiver was their only good show,
Should have been more subtle with your bait.

I am not surprised to see the reason of Triggers failure - its appeal to low educated and shit taste cartoon fanbase chuckling over litterally shit joke, manifest in them hating the only actual culturally elevated and masterfully director show Trigger has done.

It offends their sences that their poor brains cant keep up with its imagenery and story, thus they feel endangers by thinking their studio "betrayed" them with this - moving from cartoon network style to making shows with actual substance.

But fear not, they`ll probably dish out few more cartoonish brainless low quality producs you so like, until they realize it doesnt bring them nor money nor satisfaction and try something ambitious once again.

All their shows have substance. The thing is that Kiznaiver uses forced exposition to present it while something like Kill la Kill uses visual storytelling. It's why for many people it flies over their heads and in the case of Kiznaiver we get grade school-tier writing so even babies understand what the show is about. You just have to know how to read while in the case of LWA or KLK you actually have to consume the work of art with all your senses and then think about what you experienced.

It's kind of funny how Imaishi with his bombastic presentation creates narratives that are actually too subtle for the average anime viewer.

In my opinion they pander too much to internet culture and do hardly anything different. All their shows are still wacky random stuff. By the time Luluco rolled in I was losing interest in them.

>LWA
>Work of art
Sure LWA got some stuff going on underneath but they are all wasted on the shit story and shit characters.

I don't agree on the topic of Kiznaiver, but if you want a friendly piece of advice, stop trying to convince imaishitters. They're so far into their reddit-tier LOLSORANDUMB XD cartoons that they have somehow acquired the notion that their intrinsic stupidity is what makes them '""""""deep"""""

Studio Trigger is the true cancer that is killing the anime industry

$$$

Go away, Okada-san.

>not knowing Trigger saved anime.

Nothing went wrong. All 10 trigger animes are mediocre at worst.

They need something that's a bit more serious to counteract the over the over exaggeration that is Trigger

But then we end up getting Kizniver. Maybe LWA will somehow become God tier last second but I'm not sure

LAY YOUR HANDS ON ME