Be black with genius IQ

>be black with genius IQ
>BTFO chinks at SHSAT, graduate from Stuy
>get into nice college
>get called nigger by some white kid during an argument about the Spanish American war
>overheard by some white bitch
>he got fucked by the deans, and his girlfriend broke up with him

Do I have black privilege?

Yes. Blacks get a disproportionate amount of give and bennies compared to what they output.

Dear Nigger,
You forgot to mention how you only got into the nice college because of minority quotas.
So yes, you do have black privilidge.
Have a nice day.

>>be black with genius IQ
>Have no fucking life
>LARP as a nigger and write fan-fiction blog posts on Sup Forums

Here's your (you), asshole.

that ass. good god.

>"Y-you got in with gibs you fucking nigger"
>Can't even spell privilege

I am most literally smarter than you in every way.

>be black with genius IQ
so you have an IQ of 100?
Pretty sure that's genius level for you

I don't believe any girlfriend would break up for saying nigger.

This has to be a troll post.
>most
>literally
I can certainly say I'm smarter than you.

Do you have black privilege with respect to which point, the fact that he got in trouble for calling you a "nigger"? Also, how does an argument about the Spanish-American war devolve into racial slurs?

>black
>with IQ
things that don't exist

>He can't understand most before an adverb
Very sad showing, you fucking child.
I was arguing that it was an entirely immoral and illogical war, and badmouthed Roosevelt for his warmongering attitude. He mentioned that Roosevelt wasn't president at the time, and I laughed and asked how that in any way had to do with what I said about Roosevelt, who indeed fought and had a large influence on the Spanish American War. He then said something about "niggers like you!" and the SJW chick in co-ed I banged freaked out.

A nigger with genius IQ.... I await your contributions to society.

>wake up
>realize it was all just a dream
>be dumb broke nigger in the hood
SHIEEEEET

all niggers have nigger privilege now

> black
> genius iq

The cotton fields are that way.

You is dumb.

>>be black with genius IQ
>>get called nigger by some white kid during an argument about the Spanish American war
people with genius IQ generally go to STEM. Try again larper.

go and dwell with your kind, shitlet

If your IQ was as high as you claim, then you'd understand how fucked western civilization truly is.

Yeah yeah yeah
Butt dat ASS tho

please stop posting hot girls asses it's extremely distracting and i hope you get banned

>Do I have black privilege?
Put some respect on it!! When you look at us make sure you see royalty and super natural God sent glory!! Anything else is disrespectful.

Every genius level IQ black American is a hardcore conservative. This is because they're treated like a white person by other blacks, and whites who live around blacks become Republicans pretty quickly.

So OP, how do you vote?

BRAP

Look up Nookums if you want the set.

>foot long solid shit turd squeezes through sphincter amid grunts and moans of relief

>no time stamped pic of hand and college acceptance letter
larp more white boi

A brown guy pretended to be black with a 3.0 GPA in general studies, and was able to get into Harvard Med School on the basis of pretending to be black.

I wonder if this baboon thinks that the racial quota makes him think that he's a genius.

Post your hand and university documentation (name blurred out) with timestamp

>this fucking post
prove it. please. I could use a good laugh

Ecspecialy of he showed dominance and called a nig a nig in a public setting.

BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

I vote "you fucking retards STILL think voting has any sort of power beyond local government." Do I want to get fucked by right wing elites or left wing elites???

Centrist memes aside, the current political climate we live in is not true right wing politics nor true left wing politics. It's all partisanship and corruption. Trump was a fucking pipe dream "outsider" and he won't build a wall.

I couldn't care less at this point. I'm gonna try to help my family out with the money I make, move to Nairobi as soon as possible and maybe take a pretty American girl with me if I feel so inclined.

she's fucking fat.
Look at her arm.

Disgusting. Get your shit together, leaf.

>strong booty

You're still thinking too modern. French Rev changed the West and Bill Clinton and 9/11 changed America. Go read some 20th century political philosophy, erik von kuehnelt-leddihn is a good start.

get lynched you stupid fucking nigger

>SHSAT
BRRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPP

The guys girlfriend should have sucked your dick as an apology.

THAT's black privilege.

Idk but you are in fact a nigger

Post hand with time/date and id or else a larp. simple to prove

>what is a well rounded degree?

Nobody believes your a black subhuman with a genius level IQ.
Genius for a subhuman is Ike 95 anyway. Fake and gay.
Show proof.

Look guys, if he's black and not in MIT Engineering/Harvard Med School, then he's not a genius.

It only takes a 3.0 GPA if you're black to get into both those colleges. A 3.0 GPA in general studies is very fuckin easy to do that it's almost laughable.

So, OP should be able to prove that he's in one of those colleges. If not, he's fucking retarded for not taking advantage of a system that puts his race above that of all others and pays his entire way through.

Anything else and the guy is a Larper.

>...Anonymous (ID: BNzg/ksr)
>01/14/18(Sun)14:42:56 No.156703484
Youre

the ovens are that way

still posts pic of white girl, have some dignity. are you that insecure about your own race?

Underrated post.

Absolute fucking gold

Nice

>black
>genius IQ
Can't use both, choose one. Weak bait, try harder.

I don't care what you're talking about but that ass is fucking nice,source?

>absolutely a reddit/Sup Forums crossposter

Why the fuck would you immigrate to Africa if you have genius level IQ?

Cool larping bra. Can we like create a new board for people who want to larp as niggers?

You have privilege of not being a complete retard, which is a rare trait among humans in general

No, fuck off sage all these bait threads.

>a worthless non-STEM degree.

hey wetback you are a nigger too

Shut up Mexican

why are you asking this dude questions like hes real? Again we need Sup Forums and /larpol/ one where people discuss politics, the other where people pretend to be niggers talking about their genius IQ's and white bitches etc...

>genius IQ

Yeah. No.

but a slut would deff break up with a guy from moving away.

You're a cool Mexican

>Having to LARP as a nigger in order to get attention on an anonymous image board.
Jesus kys, not that smart after all. Also saged.

/nig/ the shithole of the shithole

>fap bait pic
>cuck post
>60 replies
Sup Forums, Sup Forums never changes

Im just visiting Mexico to celebrate MLK weekend by getting as far away from niggers as possible. Im from West Virginia mother fucker, name a whiter state more conservative state. Mexicans, like myself, hate niggers.

brappy

Kek.

Here's a (You).

You've earned it.

I have family in Nairobi and plans there concerning my career. It's also generally a good city to mobilize and set up shop.

Not doing that because you're not supposed to post any images. Knowing you fools you'll pull of some Shia shit and get me in trouble. Can at least give my Stuyvesant old shit. Only like 7 black kids got in my year out of thousands of students, you'll probably be able to find me but I don't care

> move to Nairobi as soon as possible

Please do.

Black or genius IQ. Pick one you larping faggot.

black genius = 115 IQ.
white genius = 140+

>used to like girls like this
>thiccness preference increased until eventually I like lardos like pic related
HELP ME

Normally I assume that most people on here are larping, but you actually might be a nigger. Congrats.

it's funny because this instawhore is actually a spic

thats too far buddy

>BTFO chinks at SHSAT

And you are aware that the test scores are different for blacks? That Asians and whites are given handicaps to make it "fair" for you dumb fucks?

>most literally
Niggers who think they're smart, always write like this. They try to be eloquent by imitating how intelligent characters talk in Hollywood movies, but their poor grasp of the English language always makes it come out wrong.
It's equally hilarious every time.

So you graduated High School, lied about how you're a genius because you can't show an approved status to a STEM university program, show your photo on Sup Forums and people can easily find you.

This kid doesn't have a high IQ lmao. He's pretending to be smart but isn't. Probably pretends to be fucking a white girl but probably isn't. He's a terrible liar.

BRAAAAAAAAPP

Hello OP.

You are most definitely retarded and most certainly should never fucking reply to one of my posts again you cross flagged snownigger retard

>Sup Forums

Dropped.

You're Kenyan?

>calls oneself a genius and says he's in university pretending to get a white person expelled

Posts his own high school ID card and photo on the Internet for random people to find his exact year of graduation, where he is right now, what school he's going to.

You're not a genius. You're a dumb fuck.

White privilege is the only one that exists.

Asians who have a higher average income, better homes, and the belief that they're smarter and therefore get jobs easier is not privilege.

Blacks who get first dibs for jobs because of diversity initiatives or require lower scores to get into schools is not privilege.

Whites who get nothing except told "you have privilege" are the privileged ones because reasons.

everyone complains about this but its the same for rich people as well. those kushner faggots got into harvard with a 2.x gpa because their billionaire kike father "donated" 32 million dollars to the school.

now we can find you smart boy.

send help

nigga ya dun goofed now. just a matter of time.

>You are most definitely retarded and most certainly should never fucking reply to one of my posts again you cross flagged snownigger retard
There's that nigger temper. That's most definitely, most certainly and most literally certain, you brainless ape.

BRAAAPPP

Wait, you forgot to tell everyone about your enormous penis and how all our wives and daughters are leaving home to be with you.

Find me then you fucking mong. You absolute braindead monkey Canadian. Here's another hint: I dated an Asian girl in Sophomore year who went on to law school in NY and took a Johns Hopskins course in Middle School. I also went to elementary with Charlie Pellett's son.

Half Kenya, half Trinidad and Tobago.

Another thread where a white user pretends to be black to b8 the fucking idiots. You faggots need to get your lives together ffs.

usually only manlet betas resort to the "theres that temper" argument