ITT post anything that enabled the massive spread of soyism

>ITT post anything that enabled the massive spread of soyism

best part is /o/ would love you

ITT: Faggots will get triggered because the drive a feminine easy mode transmission instead of operating their vehicles like a man.

What does s and l mean?

t. cunthole

You probably eat your steak well done too, you flaming homo.

sport and low

>social engineering
>hormones in water supply and food
>liberal agenda
>automatic transmissions

Why tf do people think using old technology is manly? I was able to drive stick without being taught because im not a fucking moron.

You're not any more special or manly than anyone else because you inconvenience yourself for really no reason.

yeah how manly to jerk off that stick shift all day when your driving. gotta have your hand on that nice round knob at the end of that pole at all times, huh?

>2018
>driving a car
After I am done fucking your girlfriend its horses turn to fuck her

Agree... I was never taught just bought one got in and drove it

Second
Low

cute anime girl

Video games that cater to whamin.

it's sport not second. second would be a 2

I'd be as upset as you if I were essentially half a man who drove a vehicle with a mechanism which was invented to make things more simple for the weak, incapable, feeble and stupid, not actually better. Have fun driving your soymobiles, bugmyn.

Doubt it.

This. One of the key technologies that has enabled women and soyboys to drive.

>Fragile Masculinity: The Post

Four over four gearboxes are a piece of piss to use.

>t. can't drive stick
You don't put your hand on the shifter at all times faggot. That's bad for the synchronizers.

>post anything that enabled the massive spread of soyism
GOOD TIMES
but they're running out

I prefer to drive auto because it frees my dominant hand to finger my girlfriend in the passenger seat.

epin shitpust my fren

New Atheism. It literally started the SJW movement.

>watches the engineering explained nerd

>driving sticc
you're on the wrong side of history, gramps

the majority of our cars are manual, I don't even know how to drive auto

I prefer self-driving cars because it frees my entire body to fuck my girlfriends (yes, multiple) in the back seat.

>Projecting Because I'm Half a Man and Insecure...err I mean Proud About it: The Post

Nah, 18speed fuller might be overkill in the UK with your light loads though.

> Rejecting technology make yourself manly

Stop use computer and internet to messaging then.
Time to ressurect letters and horses

TV
Modern music
Video games
Other misc. entertainment that doesn't promote self improvement
Christianity (the original Jewish trick)
Safe conditions to live in
Lack of war/conflict

>I like my mode of transportation to be unnecessarily complicated

The absolute state of Eurotards

>driving stick is hard
Who started this fucking meme? Yeah, no shit if you threw someone in a manual without telling them how it works they would fuck it up. Once they learn the basics it's nothing.

Automatics are unironically a worse transmission tech than manuals they break easily and aren't the most efficient way to move power to the wheels and aside from being injured the only reason to use them is because you're too much of a bitch to use a manual

When the fuck would anyone realistically need to use 7 and 8?

>Girl
Lolno

This guy knows what the score is.

then just google it. you're wrong

Auto transmission are unironically worse technology for doing what a transmission is supposed to do transFer power to wheels

European here. We only buy manuals because we can't afford automatics, we are secretely jealous of Americans because of this. Manual is actually the most cuckish transmission because you have to do pointless work yourself instead of letting manly technology do it

Manuals are actually simpler. Automatics serve to unnecessarily complicate the vehicle so you have to pay big bucks if your transmission fails which automatics do because of the very way they work

Why do I need a stick to drive, say, a Fusion? Come on.

On the highway, that is an over drive dual stick for vehicles that tow heavy loads.

sequential transmissions are where it's really at though
if you want maximum performance there is nothing better
that's why f1 cars use them

But why? I'm the kind of person who distrusts technology a lot of time, because it often doesn't work properly. Example - I use manual can openers, not electric ones because they always fuck up. But cars? Modern auto trans shift better than any human could and they last longer than manuals. 30-40 years ago this was not the case, but in 2018 it sure as fuck is. There is zero reason to have a manual transmission now. It's not even cheaper anymore.

Nintendo Switch

Automatic transmission was actually invented to help people who lost limbs to drive. Even it's inventor said it wasn't supposed to be used on regular cars because it wasnt better

Driving auto is like a healthy person using a wheelchair because they're too lazy to walk

>not wanting a free hand
>not fingering your girl, knocking back a cold one, or flipping someone off with that free hand

i do agree on certian cars automatic is not needed such as vintage muscle or hot rods, but for everything else it is much better.

You laugh at people who can't drive manuals.
I laugh at people who can't drive this or any old school 4WD.

>gotta have your hand on that nice round knob

If you knew anything about cars, rather than thinking about cocks you would know that was a good way to fuck a gearbox up. I bet you are one of those fuckers that cant get wheel nuts off.

>I laugh at people that can't drive horse carts

>no safety features
dropped

t. Count Grishnackh

There is nothing wrong with autoboxes for general (normie) use, just that they are a technological nightmare from a mechanics point of view.
I wouldn't drive one, but then again I have an aversion towards driving cars in general, even though my job is fixing them.

I can drive stick, I don't want to. I like relaxing when I am driving. Also live in a high traffic area and don't feel like shifting between one and two all day.

Its easy, put it in drive and press the petal.

careful now might trigger all the soyboys on Sup Forums

I've driven a manual exactly once and it was while brown-out drunk. My buddy who owned it was blacked out and I somehow drove it across town no problem. This event convinced me that a Man is preprogrammed to drive stick.

>me laugh people who not no drive mammoth

isn't it more expensive than a manual?

almighty kek

I used to think it was just a meme that Varg posted here, but it's actually true

Actually in America no. You have to custom order manuals here and they can cost more or be just $100-$500 cheaper.

>parents gave car as surprise after I graduated
>standard
>no idea how to drive standard
swore to god I was never gonna learn how to do that shit properly for the first week, felt like a traitorous piece of useless shit
but something just clicks and suddenly it's smooth as butter
feels like total control on the road and I couldn't be happier

>Video games t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶c̶a̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶m̶i̶n̶
Fixed

Here in the US if you're going to buy a used car, automatic is usually cheaper because they are probably 98% of what's out there to choose from. It sucks. But I refuse to use an automatic, I fucking hate them, especially in the winter.

is that a corolla?

Driving an automatic is the epitome of feminity and low IQ

Most have manual overrides with floppy petals on the steering wheel now. Basically you can control when it switches and it will do the shift for you.

Being scared of firearms is a soy boy trait. Nothing pisses me off more when a soy boy says we must ban all firearms when he hasn’t seen one outside of a museum

I've just never driven one, but I could learn it in a day and become proficient in a few weeks, muscle memory within a couple months.
I think.

>getting free cars
I do envy the west sometimes
And if you want to learn to shift then do so under supervision of someone who can operate one, you probably have no idea how easy it is to wreck a gearbox by grinding.

>2018
>still driving a car with a number stick
People who claim to drive number sticks have to be trolling. Whenever I go to the store I look into other people's cars. For every 90 cars I see with a letter stick I see only one with a number stick.
I've met a few people who drive number sticks and they usually are the following
>boomer
>think driving number sticks makes them tough
>beer belly
>anger issues
>at least one DWI
>complain about "kids these days"
There is nothing tough about driving while using an outdated piece of technology that is known to frequently cause car accidents.

I drive both. For city driving automatic is far more appropriateas you are constantly stop/starting. For the country manual is superior because you need to be able to select the right gears when you need it depending on the situation, and there is no constant stop/starting. It is also more fuel efficient than auto.

Manual transmissions lovers are probably the same people who refuse to drivr a V6 despite the fact that in 2018 its pants on head retarded

If you can't drive stick you're a literal faggot and should die

That's still not complete control over your shifts. I rev match, heel and toe, engine brake, etc.
Having a machine just slam it into gear for me is not going to give me the same amount of control as a clutch.
I know true sequential transmissions are quicker on the track, but I'm talking about every day driving and reliability.

>number stick
>letter stick
...what?
You mean sequential? Those are still numbered.

Fucking numales who don't even know how to crank-start their cars, no wonder they have to cling to the notion that a stick keeps them manly.