twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did he really get his willy wacked?

Still better than a woman

who's next, contrapoints?

SLAY
L
A
Y

Marry Land will forever be known as the tranny state. Do it. Even your own comedian will roast your for this. Look at me. DO IT.

I hope someone bashes this tranny faggot's brains in

I always wondered when he will drop his act, since he won't go back to prison - but in all honesty I believe in combination of his release he was brainwashed/mk-ultra'd beforehand

Bradley manning died, didn't he?

>Expose Bradley for being part of Antifa movement
>Send to congress. It's already considered a domestic terror organization.
>#WeGotShit

mfw faggot lefties lose again.

FBI methods are inhumane

Does a pardon basically wipe clean that you committed treason? How can someone guilty of treason be a senator?

are people retarded enough to vote for him?

Liberals are.

Running as Dem against an incumbent Dem in a gerrymeandered state,
He will split the Dem vote and give the seat to a Republican.

>a dozen marines died for this

I don't understand how no body has jumped him yet for being a filthy traitor

Because the west is soft.

He just looks like a really faggoty dude. He comes nowhere close to passing as a chick.

This movement can't last. The guy is literally part of a domestic terror organization, and he committed treason. Imagine all the ex-cons that would get -pissed- if Bradley won.
>Commit Treason
>Become Senator

mfw Jamal Jackson realizes
>"Shiiiid! I got X Years in prison for holdin a little bag of weed, but he can be senator!"

Who here would actually vote for Manning just because your political views revolve around anti-government secrets?
I hate CIA and I don't like NSA or FBI because they keep so many things secret when I believe that at the end of the day when a case is wrapped up all data and information should be made public about crimes and such just because I grow more concerned that the more secrets government tries to hold the more people will start to become conspiratards and will eventually lose faith in the government. We went to 2 wars based on lies, Vietnam and Iraq. I refuse to let such things happen again. I believe in a free and open society. Not the Henry Kinnsinger leave it to the elites type of society.

The idea of a democracy is that "Anyone can run", there are no real qualifiers aside from having to be an American citizen and if people are willing to vote for you then you have a right to represent said people.

Public Service Announcement:

Are you about to address a person who identifies as "transgendered"? If so, STOP! and think for a second. Are you using their "Dead Name"?
Remember kids, always use a tranny faggots dead name and never their preference.

I was going to hate on this but I actually really liked her campaigning video. Fresh, new, original, it really feels like she is standing for something.

If I was an american I would vote for her.

quads of truth

But you're not, so shut up frogboy

yasss queen

>allow the mentally ill to help run the country

This is a bad idea.

I used to be able to find the humor in this stuff, but now it's just a nuisance. This meme needs to die, and I'm glad that it's getting closer to that each day. This Manning guy is a perfect example of how close to death it all is.

sad!

>senator of United States
Senators represent states, not the country. There's no such thing as a "united states senator"

>CIAMINDFUCKERY.JPG

Trans faggots should be executed senpai.

mutt power is out of control

Lol is this a pro antifa ad? Wasnt this nigga mk ultrad? This dude is super unqualified anyway but since its a mentally ill dude lefties will vote for it. Weimerica what a place

>The next senator of the United States
>senator of the United States

What is that, like, our congressional member for the Global Terran Federation?

Is this manning? I would tear her asshole apart if you know what I'm meaning

>tfw Marylandfag
kill me now

Faggot looks like he gets gangbanged at trucker stops.

So the spooks in WDC MD are voting for a intel leaker ex-con? Wow. How far the left has fallen in so short a span of time, thanks Obuma.

that's it? no policy proposals or anything?

According to @xychelsea:
>fuck da po-lice
>rainbow and black fist emojis
>demanding """rights"""

It's probably just a publicity stunt though. Though...they said that with Trump.

I bet on CIA or military deep mind programming to use him as tool rather than let him rot in a cell...

>youtube.com/watch?v=RAXo1Y7AK_I
Missed opportunity should have run with the slogan "I'll make the truth fit my truth."

Dude will get assassinated. Just sayin'.

why would women lower they're self respect by accepting this as they're own?

Nice legs

my sides

You're a retard.

We need to get out of here.

can you even run for a government position if you've been to prison? Has anyone thought about possibly changing that?

no shit, he is an asset now

If you guys want a Republican to win the Senate seat in Maryland, you need to support Manning up until she gets the nomination. Just think about how much easier it would be for the Republican to beat a transgender traitor then the popular incumbent. Just think about this for a second idiots, support her to get the nomination, then you can attack her.

But it's Maryland. All this strategy would do is ensure that Manning really does become our senator.

>support her
>attack her
>her

You shills are really bad at this.

Just like Roy Moore couldn't lose the election in Alabama?

He is doing such a bad job of being a female. It's like his heart isn't really into it. I mean, look at that hair. That's a guy's haircut. Even lesbians have better haircuts. Just look at Ellen.

Every single media outlet besides for Breitbart was attacking Moore every day, 24/7, calling him a pedophile for like 2 months straight. You think any media is going to say a single bad thing about tranny hero Chelsea Manning? They'll probably call whoever the Republican is a pedophile just to help Manning.

I know a girl whos transitioning over towards being a male with that haircut.

I can't think of any news outlet that would support Manning. CNN and MSNBC are both owned by the Democrat establishment and CIA, hence the reason they're pushing the MUH RUSSIA narrative non stop. At best the news outlets would remain neutral on Manning vs. the Republican.

Is this bait or is this the current state of the American education system...?

>mfw I live in Cardin's district and get to cast the ultimate accelerationism chaos vote this year.

My God, this is even better than Brianna Wu!

He sounds like a 12 year old boy

Being a tranny is being a hero. Manning would be on the cover of magazines like Bruce Jenner.

There are US Senators from different states
Then there are State Senators that only deal with the state's congress
fucking retard

He's the tranny mandela though.

Maryland are a bunch of southern faggots if they vote for that faggot traitor.

You have to be 5'3'' to be a united states senator.

Well that's shit tier, i could have easily put down 3,500 titles, obviously weak tier thinking, likely nothing contrary to own motives and beliefs.

Exactly.... this is like the Roy Moore of the left.

>Mentally ill faggot
>Runs as a democrat
Democrats are mentally ill.

Underrated