Nyaa & sukebei WAS SALVAGED INTACT!

nyaa & sukebei WAS SALVAGED INTACT!

The magnets were mostly intact! Magnets are very, very important!

(pic not related)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/trump-fcc-privacy-rules-repeal-explained-2017-4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying any of the fucking retards here know how to use sqlite

>Not having a backlog

>freezing
>masou gakuen
>hundred
>vulvarape
>alderman on the sky
>nisekoi
>fuuka
delete them. there just started your work for you.

teach me?

>Mahou Sensou
>Fuuka
>Kanokon
>Phantasy Star Online
>Dragonar

Also Why are you keeping them? Surely is not for the replay value. I refuse to believe someone's taste can be this bad.

>all that garbage
Holy shit dude. Where do you get your recommendations from, reddit?

They literally just have to use Google. I learnt in 5 minutes.

What about the archives?

>Upotte

>>vulvarape
>bad

>so bad its good meme
ok buddy.

I really don't understand your taste. As long as you are happy though. Someone would probably feel the same way about my folder.

Why do magnets matter if there's 0 seeds and 0 peers?

I have shitty upload so I can't seed.

Because DHT exists

>that much stuff
>b-but i can't seed!

and this is why sites go private now to keep out leeching shitters like you who just take and then leave everything to die

Sites go private because they are edgy

>Implying I use private trackers
>Implying I'm not keeping ratio
I don't delete my seeds and I keep my ratio but you need at least a year to finish a big batch. Good luck with that faggot.

>alderman on the sky
Worth watching
>Fuuka
Ruined by the truck meme but at least the first half was okay
>Vulvarape
Worth watching

Rest is trash

>but you need at least a year to finish a big batch.
just like the good old days with morpheus kazaa and limewire

Nah your list is fine user. Except for Maria Holic Alive (yet you don't have the first season ?) wich is mediocre and Psycho Pass S2 (wich is shit) most of it go from decent to really fucking good.

>Dog Days
>Freezing
>Hundred
>Kanokon
>Kuzu No Hokai
>Love Live
>Mahou Sensou
>Nanbaka
>Occultic Nine
>Orange
>Queens Blade
>Papa no ikoto wo kikinasai
>Shigatsu Wa Kimi no Uso
>Shinsekai no Yori
>Tokyo ESP
>Tokyo Ravens
>Trinity seven

Just drop all of these they are trash.

Too many GOATs in your backlog, you need to get onto it.

Dog days is actually better than most harem shit released in last 2-3 years

> not using local multi-terabyte DC++ hub as your NAS
Plebsss.

>Paranoia Agent
My man.

I liked monster musume more.

it's quite amazing how Sup Forums isn't aware of its mal 2.0 taste. some guy called this reddit taste. are you fucking serious? reddit is going to say most of those are shit. they're just as pretentious and homogeneous as you are. take themselves too seriously too. just google reddit top anime or whatever and you'll see for yourself

needless to say you niggas totally do not understand anime. none of you. utter pleb. laughable... i feel bad for both of us

Okay, what are some must-have old anime that'll be hard to find once Nyaa's magnet links die?

Okay. What's your list of good taste then?

Dog Days was designed specifically to pander to me and I still thought it was trash. It's not good.

>nyaa & sukebei

What exactly happened?

Raid? DoS? Nature? Megalodon munching on cables? Meteor? Norks? Ching Chongs? Finland?

The EU

>Captain Earth
Should've watched it with Sup Forums. I can only imagine how painfully shitty it'll be watching it alone.

owner did a voluntary shut down, with no notice

EU court recently ruled that hosting a torrent site is equal to stealing from someone and raping his newborn son, nyaa nuked itself out of fear.

All that old anime with bd releases that I never downloaded that had 1 seed. It's gone for good now.

I didn't even finish downloading Eva and the one on TT isn't right. The one I partially have is Sephirotic's v 2.22 while the one on TT is v 2.

I should hang myself
I cannot live without anime

Move to nipland, watch your animu directly.

It's not gone, you fucking mong. It's either on AB or on some dweeb's hard drive, ergo NOT GONE.

I

Why would you kill yourself when you can still get your animu from elsewhere.
I got my animu from baka-updates, animesuki and then TT years ago. Now that nyaa is kill I will just get it from somewhere else.

>hosting a torrent site is bad

No it's not.

There are legally legal torrents all over the net, hell most aren't even related to piracy.

You can still buy BDs (imported or localized) and subscribe to simulcast services before contemplating suicide.
Also, magnets still work. Just go to Asenshi/Horrible Subs/FFF websites and get your animu from there. Being this new should be punished by death.

NEW SITE WHEN?!?

is XDCC still a thing?

Keep in mind that this is just the prevailing theory, and nothing concrete is known to the public yet.

see

>Accel World

I recommend it for Hime.

Keep refreshing. That should make it go online again, I'm probably sure about it!

Sup Forums-chan, daisuki

>I saw it on the internet so it must be true

A kind reminder that the quahal of faggot fansubbers mocked Tokyotosho and refused to mirror their uploads there because vastly better Nyaatorrents existed.

>being this desperate
Just accept it and move on. Nyaa is dead.

>tabun!

Of course.

Not that user, new stuff im not worried about i already do that, what im most bummed about the deletion of Sukebei

How do i download them with this txt?

The loss of sukebei has dealt a great deal on me emotionally and physically i now have exactly triple the quantity of bleach i had before it went down

Yeah that's the real bummer. I've been starting to buy some of my eroges and hrpg lately, but Im definitely not going to buy every single one of them. Especially when you see all the shit that's around.
But hey, at least I'll probably FINALLY go through my VN/eroge backlog.

Not all fansubbers have websites though. Only /ak/ site i know of is the wiki and the links i want from there are either dead mega links or just link to nyaa

> Nyaa is not going to release DB because everyone's content "belongs" to him and can potentially be sold

Imagine it was FREE SOFTWARE.

I've got IRC set up. I'm in #horriblesubs, but is there one that has BD releases? Obviously HS doesn't.

>Stallman was right again

> most Intel systems from last 10 years can be exploited locally, and many will remain vulnerable for network attack forever
> 10 years of anime torrent releases is lost

Oh Stallman-sama, this Web 2.0/startups/fart button apps era is truly the dark ages of IT.

Friendly reminder that only newfags and casuals have backlogs.

>can potentially be sold
apparently he deleted it all

Never 5get ;_;7

IT'S DEAD

>Nyaa dead
>Bakabt Dead
Welp.

So why did the faggot just kill the thing overnight instead of gracefully shutting down after a warning a couple weeks in advance? Like a, you know, reasonable person would do? I swear to god, weebs are such fucking autists.

funny coincidence

Read the news and panicked like a retard. What a fucking coward.

Its just down for maintenance

>going down the history with a bad reputation
He fucked up his legacy

Just wait until Hiro does the same with this place.

no one group is going to have BDs for everything. You will just have to find groups for each individual anime you want BD for. Anidb has decent amount of info about it.

Whats the most popular western chan after this one?

reddit

Looks like I'm going to be very lonely.

He "deleted it all". Any backup that will appear in future has nothing to do with him, legally speaking.

#news
#nibl
#intel

>all the newfriends flocking to AB and getting banned on the spot

Does magnet link just doesn't recheck files?

That fucking sucks.

Why are you still here? We're all waiting for you at bunbunmaru.com!

You should've seen most of those already, you dirty casual.

>all those old anime gone
>all those unsubbed RAWs gone
>all those tokusatsu gone
>all those VNs gone
>all those hentai games gone
>all those hentai manga and doujins gone
>all those WANI stuff like kairakuten gone

its all adds up, hard times create strong men- strong men create good times- good times create weak men- weak men create hard times.

You can't recheck anything if you haven't received the torrent file content with hashes of data blocks from your peers yet.

You forgot
> al those Japanese ISIS commercials gone

businessinsider.com/trump-fcc-privacy-rules-repeal-explained-2017-4

Why are murricuns such cucks?

Preparing for the sudden influx of reactivated accounts is a good idea.

On that day, Sup Forums received a grim reminder. We lived in fear of the jews and were disgraced to live in these cages we called 3D

technically speaking they are not gone, we just lost all the metadata necessary to easily retrieve them.

>You need to know someone IRL to get to animebytes

THIS IS NOT FAIR
If I HAD A SOCIAL LIFE I WOULD NOT BE IN Sup Forums
CAN Sup Forums make our own anime tracker like we did when Mangatraders went down and Sup Forums revived it with Madokami

> memenimebytes shilling

It's like 2006 is back, and everyone is promoting their own Ultimate Super Torrent Tracker.

Who am I kidding, though, you youngfags don't get the idea.

Fuck the EU
Le Pen 2017

> memenimebytes shilling
For what purpose?

Sup Forums is rooting for Le Pen right? how do we support them?