twitter.com/PressSec/status/952405070955544576/video/1

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2018/01/14/trump-wall-street-journal-fake-news-340222
youtube.com/watch?v=uuoRRDtdHbY
youtube.com/watch?v=yhUEcqz2A3Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

and it didnt contradict WSJ

LOL
and the dumb blonde faggot calling it FAKE NEWS.

TOP KEK

What's this supposed to prove?

15 hoours ago

Of what?

THIS MEANS THAT TRUMP HAS SHIT HOLE TAPES TOO

Based

Because of his accent and the way he slurrs his speech it's hard to tell if he's saying I or I'd. I don't blame WSJ on this one even if it is wrong.

Shithole tapes exist!!

Kek, he's saving those for the fake news awards

Wtf is this for???

It's pretty insignificant, but it shows that Trump does tape meetings and he does have the tapes of the meeting where media said he used the word shithole.

So why didn't he release them? Or are we waiting for fake news awards for that?

this

What did the WSJ say?

only problem is WSJ refused to make a correction when approached by PressSec

I clearly hear I’d not I
If the WSJ printed I they lied and should be impaled on spikes.

Exactly. It's heads up to bullshitters and leaders.

*leakers

i don't get it, what did the wj claim that he said ? and what did he really say? am i stupid for not getting it? :S

Please be true

Easier to hear

What did the WSJ claim he said?

Here's the audio & the report.

KIM...JONG...........ONG

WSJ said he said I pretty badly have a very good relationship with Kim Jong Un

He and the audio seems to suggest he said I’d
Which is I would not the same as I do

There was a definite I'd there. He was discussing his relationships with other asian countries and posited he could also have a good relationship with NK if they weren't such fuckwads. WSJ is fake news.

>reported he has a good relationship with kim
>trump claims he would have a good relationship with kim

I don't understand, why does this matter what were they trying to spin? Who gives a shit about trump talking about his friendships, even if he is lying about is friendships or he's not supposed to have a friendship why the fuck does it matter, and why did the tense need to even be clarified.

>probably
Damn auto correct

yea this recording it's 100% "I'd".

at what point is Trump within his rights to begin levying lawsuits on the Washington Post? libel, slander, sedition, you name it.

Read the twitter comments it will give you aids

I hear I’d
It’s not even hard to hear

it literally did lmao are you deaf?

But who would do that? Just go on the media and tell lies?

Jews

the same lobotomised fuckwits who thought he was literally saying "bigly" and not big league

Check. The second one ITT that I posted is much clearer. There's def an "I'd" there.

Fake News awards. This is to let them know he has shit on tape. Now they get to sit and stew for awhile while he sits on it and releases it later. Then he'll remind the entire nation of the whole "shithole" debacle the media tried to create from a literal lie, release tapes of the meeting to the public and probably ask "Hey so uh.. where'd I call them shithole countries?"

Idk bro. I can't wait until the media FUCKS get their DOTR

If the tense clarification didn't matter then wsj wouldn't have fought changing it.

Him already having a good relationship makes him look dumb because things clearly aren't great right now. But him expressing that he'd have a great relationship if things were different isn't dumb at all.

OH MY GOD THIS IS GONNA BE GOOD

I was wondering wtf was going on because the audio didn't really prove anything (it sounded like an I, even if it was I'd).

HAHSAHDAHSDHASODIHOADoIAsHDOIAsHDHASODIASH

This gon be good

WSJ said trump said "I probably have a good relationship with Kim Jungun," which would imply trump was delusional/crazy because their relationship is of course terrible. What trump actually said was "I'd probably have a good relationship with Kim Jungun," which implies that trump might have a good relationship with him if some other condition was met. "I'd" is a contraction of "I would."

WSJ is saying they misheard his quote but it's quite clear on what he said when you can hear the audio.

General Kelly tweeted after that meeting that there would be no more recording meetings.

Their quote of "I have" indicates that trump is out of touch, and completely insane, considering that he and Kim regularly exchange threats of nuclear war on the internet and other channels.

What he actually said is "I would have" which is completely reasonable when taken in context with the rest of the interview, and in no way whatsoever belies the sort of crazy Trump mental state constantly pushed by the MSM.

Why on gods green earth would he state that he 'has' a good relationship with rocket man? The mental gymnastics it takes to think that is beyond my imagining.

He said he didn't tape it, but that he would start taping the meetings now.

Check. It's all part of Soros plans for the coup. After sexual abuse accusations, its mental health, then the cycle starts all over again. We do ShareBlue threads for a reason. You should join one sometime.

They're not going to admit to being wrong because so many other places have already run with the story. They all would have to issue corrections and that would look as bad as the brian ross shit again.

No. This means Trump has tapes of EVERYTHING. Even his conversation with Comey.

Can't they start suing these media organizations for slander?

I mean he obviously didn't mean that, but I can see why someone would mishear that.

A bit of a stretch, but out of ALL the available examples of fake news the MSM has made in the past, the part she chooses to dispute is an audio recording with a vague pronunciation difference that leaves far too much room for deniability. Meaning an SJW would never acknowledge that it's fake news based on that example.

"I'd" = I would probably
"I" = I probably
>no contradiction
Retard.

But general Kelly tweeted no more taping meetings....

HOLY SHIT!
BROS!
SOMEONE SAID SHITHOLE AND RECORDED IT!

FUCKIN A IMPEACH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But then again if the media used that distinction to call Trump a retard then I guess it was necessary. But I think she's saving the goodies for Wednesday.

Nailed it, user.

God I fucking hope so.

You'd tear obama's ass open if he said the same thing and spin it along the lines of the not-so-tolerant left.

when dealing with north korea 'good relation' is kim slowly de-escalating in the face of sanctions and possible annihilation

Get behind me sharia blue! IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST GET BEHIND ME!!

Politics. Welcome to the fucking show.

Thank you for being the only non-faggot posting in this thread. You were the only one to explain it.

How fucking retarded are these faggots posting in this thread? Seriously you dumb faggots need to learn how to communicate ideas you fucking autistic, retarded, pincushions for faggots

>he said "I'd" but the wsj says he said "I"
???

>HE SAID "I'D" DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?
Did he like blurt out the word during a funeral or something?

>NO! HE DIDN'T SAY "I" HE SAID "I'D", DON'T YOU GET IT??
No, I dont.

>DUH! The wsj accused him of saying "I"
Is that against the law or something?

Seriously, this board has gone to shit.

Who even give a flying shit.
What a fucking waist of time.

You choose poorly, Obama dosnt have the balls or any love for the country in his soul to make such a nationalist based non politically correct statement.

4 D C H E S S
D
C
H
E
S
S

Enjoy your gr15 ban.

So, Comey being /ourguy/ is a real possibility.

You posting on a board about politics without knowing whats going on in politics is pretty fucking retarded in itself.

Anything is possible I'd guess.

It's normal practice in the business world.
Fuckhead politicians and reporters are out fucking classed by Trump.

With his slurred speech you can never tell what he says
>rusher
>russia

Welcome to american politics where the republican can do no wrong why cause his supporting base is to fucking stupid to know he did and only believes what FOX news or britbart tells them to

You're just bristish.
Learn to speak American.

Did he say "prime minister rabi...japan"?

Pic related

I hope he has something good. I don't know if he has tapes though. He needs to show exactly what's false about the reporting and make it clear. This could be a huge red pill on the media and how they lie. LOTS of people will be watching live probably but it will definetly be all over the place for a week.

Welcome to American politics, where the democrats are openly running on a platform of "fuck white people, take all thier rights away, rules and laws are for thee but not for me."

Does he release them when other congressman said he didn't say it? Or does he wait for Turban Durbans newxt re-election.

Welcome to American politics, where the republican can do no wrong. Why? His base is too fucking stupid to know he did and only believe what FOX news or Breitbart tells them to.

Christ you were hard to proofread. Go ahead and kneck yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=uuoRRDtdHbY

youtube.com/watch?v=yhUEcqz2A3Q

>He didn't change the account name.
Pleb.

>next election
Oh, user. There's gonna be a lot of shit happening before the elections.

Am I deaf or they insane? He says I, not I'd.

>trump is recording everything
>going to repeat the same mistakes as nixon because he never read a book in his life

jesus trump is even dumber than I imagined

When are the FNAs again?

Sorry was taught in a republican state you know the ones that do not care if they educate you as long as you show up and they get there pay.

>pic related
>It's a parody account
>Unclear what it's supposed to be related to

You aren't a good poster yet. Keep trying.

>quoting fake John kelly account
kys

It's pretty clearly I'd. There's no reason for him to say he 'has' a good relationship with Un and the WSJ came at it from a position of bad faith so heard what they wanted to for their narrative.

Says
>base is too retarded
Misspelled NECK.
KYS FAGGOT

Are you guys implying he never even said shithole or it was taken out of context? Can I get a rundown

Why dont you go to twitter and ask all the libtard snowflakes im sure youd get a answer, they love to make it a federal case out of nothing always

>the absolute state of you

>There's no reason for him to say he 'has' a good relationship with Un
There's no reason for him to say he would have a good relationship with him either.

Yeah... the cog-diss is really affecting these people. The fact that they're thinking about 3 years from now proves they can't see what's coming 3 days from now. There are new DOJ releases and documents dropped every day and Horowitz just dropped 1.2 million docs to Goodlatte...

But yeah keep talking about le blue wave LOL