Yunoshiki

As part of our restructuring efforts and to replace Yuzuko after her untimely death in a bean-related accident, we will be introducing a new girl to Yuyushiki.

Starting today, /yys/ becomes /yns/.

You're a monster, Yuzu is irreplaceable.

>yuzu's ghost continues to haunt this realm to this day

haha yukari has a thick eyebrow

Is Yuzuko software or hardware?

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're referring to as Yuzuko, is in fact, YYS/Yuzuko, or as I've recently taken to calling it, YYS plus Yuzuko. Yuzuko is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning YYS system made useful by the YYS corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by CGDCT.
Many computer users run a modified version of the YYS system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of YYS which is widely used today is often called Yuzuko, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the YYS system, developed by the YYS Project.
There really is a Yuzuko, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Yuzuko is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Yuzuko is normally used in combination with the YYS operating system: the whole system is basically YYS with Yuzuko added, or YYS/Yuzuko. All the so-called Yuzuko distributions are really distributions of YYS/Yuzuko!

But Yuno has her own show already.

Yuno deserves two shows.

I guess that means this is a Yuno thread now.

POST YUI HUGGING A PILLOW

No
Have this

Here's Yuno hugging a pillow.

Wonderful.

Now, this may look like just an ordinary squid, but if you take a closer look, you can see that it is actually Yuno.

Discuss.

Who /Mom/ here?

I think Yuno is cute.

I'd HooYA! Okaa-san.

I want to download this cake.

What did he mean by this?

Discuss.

I'd pirate that cake.

By which I mean I'd pillage her booty.