Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vCZX2pmDhTE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is now a mutt hate thread

Truly the ultimate evil wears a headscarf

>that shittily drawn silhouette of the US
you win

What state is that

Oh look another non political thread more suited to int or bant.
Fuck off.
Sage and report.

Such diversity :)

True Though our Prime Minister would be proud

inb4 le 56% memers who think we don't know that they are just shilling divide and conquer tactics to turn us against eachother

Bonus points when it's the same 15 people from Britain, Canada, and US or a meme flagger

Where's Michigan at you nigger?

It feels damn good to be an American. Every Amerimutt hate thread only reinforces this belief. In real life I am pretty much a nobody but on Sup Forums I am a celebrity just because of my flag, people from around the world think about me, my country, they go out of their way to tell me why they hate me, from every corner of the globe. This is an indescribable feeling of joy, it's amazing. I wish every Euro country could feel like this, it's like being the main character in a movie

Do you even see your flag? Lol

This

this is you

>we'll stop posting the face
>all you have to do
>is fuck black people already you monsters

We are all mongrels. Even the blonde hair and blue eyed europeans are mixed. I know from experience with a friend of mine who told me i was a mongrel and he had blonde hair and blue eyes and guess what. He took a DNA test and had tones of african blood and barley any Swedish blood. Race dosen't exist the jews dont exist

Jews dont exist race dosen't exist. Infact most Ashkenazi "Jews" are European and have nothing to do with israel or the middle East. Many dont even know what tribe they come from infact Jesus Christ himself wasent pure blooded of the trube of judah. Also "race" mixing has always been going one whether its the mongloids and aztec descent or Moses in egypt having an Ethiopian wife. Race dosen't exist nor are the jews even a tribe

We are all mixed if you go back with your fathers last name back more than 4 generations. Even the 100% European blood guys are mixed. DNA test only go back 4 generations but if you really wanted to know more you would go back even further to see inter marriage and "race" mixing. Infact you can even change your race just by traveling to another area/climate

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vCZX2pmDhTE

Watch 15 minutes of the video i linked

Its funny, because a lot of Americans look nothing like that. You literally have a meme flag though, so I can only assume you're an epic baiter.

Haha you replied to me twice. You took time out of your day to reply to me twice, that's how much you hate me, just for my flag. What an amazing feeling.

FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL

Exactly, all these Euros who say shit about us being mutts are actually retarded. Everyone outside of like Japan is a fucking mutt.

>there's no such thing as white people! we're all mutts!

It is is a destructive tactic to undermine the ethno-centric unity of American whites. Though immature in formation to provides the only way to disassemble the negative forces which originate here and disseminate across the globe. The way of the future is a pan-white state in which acknowledge the brilliance of white culture as one. You are are being shortsighted and using the same tactics as unenlighted Americans.

>stop liking what i "dont" and everybody who's not like me needs to have their genitals grabbed and sent to a containment board
sodomite

[spoiler]Shithole[/spoiler]

T.

AB-SO-Lutely

AMERICA or GTFO