/pol will unironically defend this

>/pol will unironically defend this

Tell the judges to stop fucking with his agenda and maybe he'd give a shit.

The fuck is he supposed to do, jump in front of the nuke and take one for the team? The fucking left -.-

> Some disgruntled employee releases alert

LOOK AT WHAT DA DRUMPF DID

I mean, revoking the warning in a period not approaching an hour would be nice.

You can't wiretap a golf course. Nothing can get done in the WH when there was a leak on literal day one.

>Donald Trump was waiting to take out the nuke with a golf ball
>the left still tries to make him look bad

What the fuck is wrong with leftists?

That implies the chain of information starts with him. If an employee fucks up he's gonna tell his boss not just call the president straight up.

he called in the airstrike, why would he not stay his own course?

>/pol will unironically defend this

Are you a fucking moron?

>I mean, revoking the warning in a period not approaching an hour would be nice.

Why is it his job? He didn't press the button

>You can't wiretap a golf course.

They have drones with directional microphones

There was a fucking missile launched yesterday.
We shot it down and Trump is preparing for fucking WW3
THIS IS NOW A FUCKING ROLL THREAD
RAWLLING FOR WW3
CHECK'EM !!!

nkorea launches a missile while trump is taking a dump.
trump picks up a phone and says fire back!
think trump doesnt have communications on a golf course,asshole?

Is the left unironically wishing trump had tweeted something to make the situation better?
>Mr president, some dumbass triggered the Hawaii emergency alert system.
>is there an actualproblem?
>no
>imma finish up then

Trump didnt issue warning
Isnt in charge of warning system
Most likely didnt even know it was happening

Somehow its Trumps fault

No missile launched.
No missile, no notification to Trump.
STATE AGENCY fucks up.
>Trump's fault.
wut?

Hawaii panicked for like 2 minutes tops.

neat

>They have drones with directional microphones
Which are unable to get into the no-fly-zone that exists around the President without being shot down.

Hell i bet if Trump had of posted a Message telling people it was a mistake and not to worry.
Todays News would be claiming Trump put peoples lives at risk as he couldnt know for sure it was an error

i would of stayed on the golf course too fuck hawaii fuck south california fuck new york (city) rest of the state is fine, fuck shitcago, and fuck michigan

What does Trump have to do with someone in Hawaii sending out the wrong message?

If anything, Hawaii is under Democrat control. These is clearly the fault of Democrats and if Hawaii was under Republican control, something so retarded wouldn't have happened.

NORAD didn't call POTUS, so he played on.

>Retarded government pineapple man gets ready for a day on the job
>While setting his tray of big gulps accidentally his fat rolls accidentally hit the national panic button
>Widespread mayhem ensues, pineapple people rolling wildly through the streets, absorbing tourists in their fat mass to bulk up for the missile impact
>Eventually head pineapple finally pulls his head out of the mayo jar, "Sorry guys, we fucked up."
>Somehow Trump's fault
K-E-K

what is
>/pol

>constantly talk shit and try to embarrass the man and refuse to go through with anything he tries to do
>we are stronk independent people who don’t need da cheeto man
>be surprised when he doesn’t give a fuck about you

>Sup Forums will unironically defend this
If Hawaii had been in any danger Potus would have been the second person to know
>obviously are national security apparatus being the first

Glad to see the Knights of the Stable Table will defend their Dumbsel in Distress no matter what

Do you think we forgot about the time you all had a field day when Obama didn't salute a soldier while entering an aircraft? How you sperged out everytime Obama went golfing (even though Trump has already golfed more in one year than Obama did in eight)

I can only imagine what you would be saying if Obama was... FUCKING GOLFING WHILE HIS NATION WAS (FOR ALL HE KNEW) BEING ATTACKED! I can already see the conspiracy theories y'all would spin about how this was a drill for when the Kenyan jihadists really strike

You can all fuck yourselves!

lol

>"stayed on the golf course"

Trump was warned that the White House was bugged and insecure. Who can blame Trump to frequently use the security of the Mar-a-lago golf course to conduct private talks?

>A
>Fucking
>Leaf

Holy fuck you leftists are so retarded, how do you remember how to breathe?
Its a state agency.
Trump has no control over a state agency.
State agency pushes the wrong fucking button.
That button doesn't notify Trump.
There's no goddamn missile launch to notify Trump. He's got INFINITELY more information than a goddamn secondary state agency.

You goddamn fucking piece of shit retards.

So would I. I don't live in Hawaii.

>They have drones with directional microphones

Really? Citation needed.

you really have no idea how the world actually works, do you

If it was real the President would literally be the first person to hear about it only after the person in charge of wherever it was detected. Fucking hell.

He should have stopped everything, run around in circles screaming and crying instead. That would have changed the outcome of the situation. Isn't it just an indication that situation was under control and a non emergency?

nobody cares about Hawaii and their faggot activist judges. I hope they do get nuked.

Trump didn't call anyone. Didn't give any input. Didn't even fucking issue a statement on Twitter to tell people who thought they were about to DIE and were in emotional distress that it was all okay and he would be looking into it. He didn't fucking do ANYTHING other than practice his putt then sperg out about "Fake News" some hours later.

You have no defence for this so just fucking stop. Your hero is a complete and utter failure

LITERALLY NOT HIS JOB, LEAF!
Nothing internationally happened. He's not in the equation.
The State of Hawaii fucked it up. The State of Hawaii pushing buttons isn't going to notify Trump.
What the hell is wrong with you, why can't you think?

>People seriously think this wasn't a military drill
That headline seals the deal

Even if there was a missile shot at hawaii what is the president supposed to do about it?

There should be military personnel and AI computers set to defend from missile attacks with whatever defense mechanisms. The president shouldn't have any role in that aside from maybe getting funds in to develop the program.

Nothing, other than there's probably standing orders of "Call the President for verification in x minutes, otherwise trajectory Y, shoot it down, trajectory Z, leave it alone"
No missile, no notification.
How is Trump supposed to know Hawaii's in a panic because he's not going to get a call from a STATE agency that will get its emergency notification from the goddamn military, implying Trump ALREADY KNOWS.
He probably didn't know for at least 15 minutes!

I hope he was under par.

who gives a fuck?
focus on saving your country which is full of fucking SHITSKINS from third world SHITHOLES you leftist pussy faggot

Because he gets his talking points from the media. And we all know that they have no fucking clue how to do things.

>Mr. President! I'm here to inform you that someone sent out a mass text telling Hawaii that an ICBM was incoming, everyone was panicing
Well what happened, is there actually a missile???
>No, it was a false alarm but everyone in Hawaii is really freaking out
Did someone tell them it was false?
>They Hawaiian state government is working on sending out a text explaining it was a false alarm, and news stations are broadcasting the information
Okay, sounds good, keep me posted *goes back to golfing*

*24 hours later*

>DORLAND DRUMGPHF STAYED ON THE GOLF COURSE AS HAWAII PANICKED!!!

>>/pol will unironically defend this

Absolutely. Because he's got balls. Because he knew nothing would ever happen.

This is a President we can all be proud of.

So some ignorant island people are blaming white people for not sending white people to fix their fuck up fast enough?