Why are male feminists such hypocrites?

"I went on a date with Aziz Ansari. It turned into the worst night of my life"

>archive.is/gvpqr

>Ansari also physically pulled her hand towards his penis multiple times throughout the night, from the time he first kissed her on the countertop onward. “He probably moved my hand to his dick five to seven times,” she said. “He really kept doing it after I moved it away.”

>Halfway into the encounter, he led her from the couch to a different part of his apartment. He said he had to show her something. Then he brought her to a large mirror, bent her over and asked her again, “Where do you want me to fuck you? Do you want me to fuck you right here?” He rammed his penis against her ass while he said it, pantomiming intercourse.

Shouldn't he know how to treat women properly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uMyCa35_mOg
archive.fo/0g2tD
psychologytoday.com/conditions/histrionic-personality-disorder
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why wouldn't you want a hand on your dick I'm with Aziz on this one

also how is this politics? saged.

born hypocrites

Famous rich comedian and actor and that cuck still lives in an apartment.

Dirty shit skin, street shitting cunt.

Cant wait for the race war to start.

Unattractive small male feminist has throw consent out the window to get a woman to touch his dick.
Color me surprised.

>sucked his dick twice
>instant regret
roasties

You're telling me when you're in the moment, you stop and ask "Will you touch my penis, please?" and make sure that your partner's response is enthusiastic and honest before allowing it to happen? Because that's what he failed to do here.

At what point do you decide to just stick around after a dude forces you to touch his penis and humps you in front of mirror? Why are women such weak willed pieces of shit? Ansari is a manlet poo in loo who looks like he'd break from a gentle breeze.

i fuck yu in bobs and vagene yes?

thats the gayest picture i ve seen on Sup Forums and i ve scrolled past a lot of shit on Sup Forums in my decade here. thats gayer than mgtow threads. i hope you realize you are a faggot.

manlets never learn

Because she wanted it; she just wanted it to be better. Now, since it's a weird and uncomfortable memory for her, she has to blow it out of proportion to other people so that they'll validate her exaggerated reaction.

If Aziz was better at dating and foreplay, we'd never have heard word one about it. It's not a coincidence that he is still unmarried at 34.

She went over to his place to get fucked - plain and simple.
Then he ate her pussy a little bit so she felt obliged to return the favor by sucking his dick.
That's when she realized that brown uncut cheesy dick tastes awful.
Instead of gagging and throwing up on him right away she waited months to tell the world of her ordeal.

Eewww, can you even imagine how gross his penis is?

>moves hand onto dick multiple times
>each time she gets up and moves away
Yeah no, when I do it all that happens is she gets excited and starts squeezing it lightly, not move the fuck away from where we were sitting and watching TV.

>indian acts like a complete creep
Welp, toll status: paid.

He's a rapey shit skin.

They all act like this around white women.

Agreed. But I'm saying THIS bitch in particular is full of shit.

Cunts attract cunts.

Can we get a picture pf what this women looks like?

>Shouldn't he know how to treat women properly?
He's East Indian, they're like the last people you'd expect to treat women properly.

no judge, no jury, no official charges, the women dont leave, dudes career is ruined... whether you like these guys or not... these accusations are all bullshit

SHOW BOB AND VAGENE PLZ

I fucking hate this little shit so much. He has no talent and was never funny --- EVER!

> Why are male feminists such hypocrites?
They're sneaky

>Shouldn't he know how to treat women properly?

They gang rape women with ironbars until they die in India.
No Indians don't know how to treat women. I went to high school with one who raped an Asian lady when he was drunk and did 7 years jail for it.

>Make out
>"Ohboyohboy! Let's take things further, I'M ready."
>*move hand to dick*
>*feel hand leave dick... Still making out tho*
>k.
>*bide time*
>*Dick move #2*
>*No hand again... But... She's not trying to stop making out... "Damn this bitch is taking her time..."
>youtube.com/watch?v=uMyCa35_mOg
>"Kissing is nice, but I'd sure like to do something with my dick eventually..."

Repeat until you're now a rapist.

>Weird Pajeet that I always hated turns out to have the exact same behavior as any other Pajeet that ever existed.

Well, imagine my SH0CK

creepy fuckin bobs and vagyne lookin little cunt, he needs jailed so bubba can give him 'the claw'.

>Aziz Ansari: Why Trump Makes Me Scared for My Family
archive.fo/0g2tD

>“DON’T go anywhere near a mosque,” I told my mother. “Do all your prayer at home. O.K.?”
>“We’re not going,” she replied.
>I am the son of Muslim immigrants. As I sent that text, in the aftermath of the horrible attack in Orlando, Fla., I realized how awful it was to tell an American citizen to be careful about how she worshiped.

A muslim murders 60 people, and all this guy can think about is how muslims are oppressed. Every fucking time. Guy is a confirmed lefty and muslim invader, so I will 100% believe any accusations of sexual misdeeds against him.

>Going on a date with poo in the loo
Yeah, not even once. Also, why not leave after the first time he made her touch his dick?

>2005
He's a pervert who went to far on a date. His career isn't damaged much, now everyone in Hollywood can joke about it.

>2018
He's a sexist pig who gets his career destroyed. Any chance of him resurfacing is dull, now everyone in Hollywood can out him.

I'm starting to think that maybe this metoo thing has gone too far?

>I'm starting to think that maybe this metoo thing has gone too far?

If it destroys libtarded celebs then I'm all for it. Also its red pilling men on the other side about how fucked up feminists have become.

Essentially the left is eating it self, in its downward purity spiral. YOU ARENT PURE ENOUGH so they devour those who arent.

As much as I hate Azeze Poozari, there's nothing wrong with this. Only betas are afraid of trying to get a girl he's kissing to try and touch his dick.
Also, the mirror thing. Trying to get her horny. Not his fault that he's ugly and she didn't want it. If this had been an Anglo-Chad, that pussy would've been dripping.

>living in a gated mansion
>only place to shit is in his driveway
>living in an apartment
>50 streets nearby

Old Sup Forums would have already propagated this bullshit into a rape charge for the poo

im calling it now..

this is all a viral marketing strategy for that shitty feminist website. the cornball comedian is just the collateral damage. hows that for socipoathy?

I think an street shitter dick would be worse than even a nigger dick. The nigger dick at least has coco butter slathered all over it. The street shitter dick probably has literally never been washed

Who the fuck is this sand nigger shitskin and why should I care?

Also it probably has more to do with him being a dune coon than him being a male feminist. These "people" are born rapists.

Guys be cool she would have said no but she kept shoving his dick into her mouth so that it made it kinda difficult.

An Indian didn't understand the basics of civil human interaction? Stop the fucking presses.

POOED.COM

I like what is written there but I need a source.

Easy there, toasty roast.

Is that the critter in question? She is pretty uggo.

Underrated.

This.

You've gotta make it hurt before they'll change their ideas and behavior. Make them pay for bad beliefs, and they'll change them in a hurry.

kek'd

>Why are male feminists such hypocrites?

It's called Macktivism (being an activist in order to be with activist girls) and it always happens. It's exactly the same as chubby chasers and actual cuckolds, they want free easy pussy by trying to cater to women who socially are seen as not available.

>I gave him nonverbal cues

Or just say fucking no. He's not a mind reader and obviously not good with women. To someone who doesn't know shit it could be interpreted as playing hard to get.

>sucks his dick twice

I lose all sympathy here. He's probably the least intimidating guy I've seen ever, he'd definitely back off if she actually said no. But not once does she push him away and say no. She does all this "giving him hints" crap. He seems obnoxiously forward, so she should grant him the same courtesy. He doesn't force her ONCE, she agreed to everything that went down, and regretted it. Nothing else.

This woman has Histrionic Personality Disorder. Almost all of the #metoo women do.

>psychologytoday.com/conditions/histrionic-personality-disorder

It explains their slutty behaviour and the subsequent victim hood attention seeking.

They might also be borderline.

Male "feminists" only call themselves that because they're desperate to get laid.

I love this. Roasties vs brown people

I would have to leave that aisle immediately to hide my erection

Show Bob

You give bobs and vagean now.

I'm broke as shit but goddamn I love being white

Why do shitskins like you eat diarrhea on mud dick?

>Forced her hand on to his dick.

He should have taken the hint after she stood up and walked away 6 times. You have to wooh a woman. Some don't fuck until after a certain number of dates. Some want more to being seduced than assuming feeling your dick is all they need to get wet.

>After resisting him multiple times, he bent her over and humped her in front of a mirror

That is the best way to make a already uninterested woman drier than the Mojave desert.

Damn, with that level of autistic obliviousness to social rules, you must really have a hatred for all women since they want nothing to do with you.

It's not because bitches be crazy.
If a man wasn't interested in a icecream cone, would you shove it in their face 6 times?
No, because you come off as fucking weird an won't make a friend. Human interaction is hard but maybe you'll get past that autism some day.

he's a shitskin, this is not how his mind works

Right, I'm sure that's exactly how it went. She knew what he was after when she went to his apartment, women are dumb, but not THAT dumb. Just another paid off bitch trying to distract from the Pedo ring that was on the verge of being blown wide open by people like Corey.
Whiter than you, Achmed. I'm 1/64th Irish and fuck red heads on the reg.

>Encourage the left to eat its own

#MeToo is the best thing to ever happen as far as taking out leftists. It's like 95% leftists being wrecked, and even if you don't swallow that red pill at some point they're going to have driven away every one of their "male allies" and destroyed their own movement.

We need to expand this and figure out a way to get a #MeToo going for accusations that celebrities are racist. You know they all are in private or they wouldn't be so self-righteous about Trump. Imagine a string of allegations just like #MeToo against leftist celebrities by all their black friends, except it's "Lena Dunham is a closet racist! Meryl Streep said I was articulate! Matt Damon treats me like his token black friend!"

The second their black/hispanic/muslim friends figure out they can get famous by accusing a celebrity of racism, every white leftist in Hollywood, journalism, and politics is going down.

Because they're pathetic rapey betas, and they project on that to everyone else, so they think every guy is like them. But because it's too difficult to change their own behavior, they lash out at every other man because they think all men are like them.

he needs to be deported

haha

>being this retarded

Sage for a slide thread, but worth commenting how completely bullshit this claim is.

Did you bother reading the small print at the bottom where it gives, y'know, the sources?

>That is the best way to make a already uninterested woman drier than the Mojave desert.
seriously, this dork has absolutely no understanding of women

It’s fucking nothing.

If she didn’t want to suck his dick then why did she get down on her knees and suck his dick when he pointed at it?

This.

She's an anonymous "23-year-old photographer in Brooklyn" and they supposedly met because she recognized that the flash of his camera was some vintage model. It's literally out of a Tumblr post.

OPEN BOOB AN VAGENE

>the worst night of my life"

>t. Beta who "understands" women
Meanwhile I'll once again be balls deep in Latina pussy tonight. Have fun in the friend zone, if you've even managed to make it into one of those.

Dicks are so cute omg( •ω• ) when you hold one in your hand and it starts twitching its like its nuzzling you(/ω\) or when they perk up and look at you like" owo nya? :3c" hehe ~ penis-kun is happy to see me!!(^ワ^) and the most adorable thing ever is when sperm-sama comes out but theyre rlly shy so u have to work hard!!(๑•̀ㅁ•́๑) but when penis-kun and sperm-sama meet and theyre blushing and all like "uwaaa~!" (ノ´ヮ´)ノ: ・゚hehehe~penis-kun is so adorable (●´Д`●)・::・

>t. buttblasted kikette

stop, my penis can only get so erect

F U N D
I T

Took awhile for the digits to get to him, but welp, here we go lads.

maybe she really didnt want sex? is that so hard to believe

but i do agree that aziz was acting like a stupid as shit in those moments.

>go back to someone's apartment on a date
>surprised when shit gets sexual
I'm going to pretend to be shocked and outraged in front of my normie friends tomorrow because I hate that little prick, but he legit didn't do anything wrong

sheeeeeeit I forgot how much I love that image

>t. poo in loo

The weirdest thing is he's actually a big star.

I Googled him and he's on the cover of like 10 magazines.. I had no idea who he was... other than a guy who get ripped on on Sup Forums sometimes.

I'm sure he's a big talent.

One of the interesting things about lefties is that they view themselves as a sort of aloof observer, an adjudicator even, rather than a member of a group. So when the #MeToo stuff starts with a clear emphasis on targeting "male allies" of the SJW movement they all jump on because they're too stupid to realize that it's a movement meant to cripple their own influence. Also a lot of left wing males are a raging narcissists bordering on sociopaths, ironically their personalities are a driving force towards exactly the kind of behavior they supposedly condemn.

>surprised when shit gets sexual
surprised? no
annoyed, that she actually convinced herself a srawny pajeet would be perfect to piss off daddy, but once he was unable to get her going, it turns into "rape"

just are

>They got dressed, sat side by side on the couch they’d already “chilled” on, and he turned on an episode of Seinfeld. She’d never seen it before. She said that’s when the reality of what was going on sank in. “It really hit me that I was violated. I felt really emotional all at once when we sat down there. That that whole experience was actually horrible.”

Are women this fucking retarded in real life?

they have no sexual market value so they have to resort to underhanded tactics

You sound like a big dumb homo user. Women want a chad that makes her feel diamonds towards his carnal, masculine sensuality. 6'4", rippling abs, voluptuous muscles, tight, firm ass- women can't resist tearing his clothes off and devouring his cock.

when are the faggots going to come out. Who cares about these fucking sluts... WHAT ABOUT THE FAGGOTS MISTREATED!

ZING

Sadly, yes.

look at those fucking rat eyes you get what you deserve if you trust a fuck that looks like this

show vagene u bich

I love you baby

Hi