Brit/pol/: I'm so so sorry edition

>Corrupt Carillion outsourcer becomes prey for vulture capitalists
unv.is/belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/uk/government-urged-to-act-amid-fears-of-carillion-collapse-36486353.html

>UKIP leader's gf sent anti-royal racist texts
unv.is/scotsman.com/news/politics/ukip-leader-s-girlfriend-sent-racist-meghan-markle-messages-1-4661249

>Corbyn rules out EUref2, spurns 'special relationship'
unv.is/mirror.co.uk/news/politics/jeremy-corbyn-says-labour-not-11849589

>Trade bill [TTIP reincarnation] will face no parliamentary scrutiny
unv.is/ekklesia.co.uk/node/24983

>Tories beg for le ebig maymays to fight muh ebil left
unv.is/telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/01/13/tory-voters-shy-fight-left-online-warns-new-conservative-chairman

>People are waking up to parliamentary paedophilia
unv.is/thelondoneconomic.com/news/petition-calls-investigation-allegations-mps-raped-assaulted-children-throughout-80s-90s/14/01/

>Govt continue to cut Defense funding to new depths
unv.is/rt.com/uk/415681-williamson-defence-cuts-army/

>UkColumn News 12/1/17:
youtube.com/watch?v=ptHybLLEw8U

Polls:
YouGov/Times; CON 40% (nc), LAB 41%(-1), LDEM 9%(+2).

Quote:
>We are willing enough to praise freedom when she is safely tucked away in the past and cannot be a nuisance. In the present, amidst dangers whose outcome we cannot foresee, we get nervous about her, and admit censorship.
E. M. Forster

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42681929
youtube.com/watch?v=OQ4OoPNY_YM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Iuk5bWa-C8w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

filter and report you know who.
do not reply. have a nice thread.

CROYDON

Let's see how many times WN can suck off Eddie in this thread.

>sorry

WE'RE NOT SORRY

Bit gay.

>lives in a car
>expert on Nazism

makes sense they were well into mechanised mobilisation

>another resource to plunder
Yes but they were HIS resource to plunder and it was in his interests to see them dominate.

This country could do with better roads, vote NSBWP !

Who here /Corbyn/

>Jeremy Corbyn says Labour is "not supporting or calling for a second referendum" on the UK's EU membership.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42681929

And not post his wedding ring...

>the meme that you either have to submit to a a flipflopping german methead schemer or a jewish fatshit puppet
take the Mosley pill

That's doable mate. You only really have to do 5400 words

600 words for introduction on each

4800 words

700 words conclusion on each

4100 words

Easily doable.

new recruitment video lads

youtube.com/watch?v=OQ4OoPNY_YM

Does the Mosley pill include a tour of the pavement?

Only winning move is not to play.

He didn't want to see them do shit, just make him richer.

ENGLAND IS NO LONGER ENGLAND

It's over. I'm honestly moving to Canada and getting a Canadian Chinese girlfriend

your just upset that paddy catholic popped the blowup doll you call a wife

Who here /GallowayPill/

>Carillion outsourcer
they will get bailed out, just like the housing bubble it is too big to fail under this impure capitalism we seem to have. Thatcher was the last one to really allow markets to work.

>implying you could ever speak in front of 10,000 people

Bullshit. Admit it's in his interests to see his race dominate the world. Communist.

F-F-F-FLAG BREAKER

Looks like marine recruitment will be going up

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Iuk5bWa-C8w

he imagined them all naked.

Saber sharp wit.

i think most people itt are unironically corbyn leading

he's anti-banks, anti-corruption, he's got a good track record on parliamentary votes, people want infrastructure investment.
he also goes against the grain of 'New' Labour / Blairism which the population is truly sick of.

the problem seems to be his cabal of old Benn-ites who've been thrust into positions of potential power (McDon, flAbbot) who put off voters.

basically Corbyn will win the next election, but it really needs to be before the 5 years, and before a new Tory leader can settle. Corbyn's got groundswell, grassroots and young'uns on social media - will be hard for the Tories to beat with their usual tactics of throwing money at the campaign.

The fuck is happening to that cat

I just wonder what the fuck the PR department are thinking with this.

Ah shite i didnt notice the Swastikafag

I'd be a much better father than Elliots cunt of a dad

Anyone work for Carillion?

typical paddy can't do fuck all right

DO NOT respond to WN.

A few days ago he was ruthlessly spamming the thread with his anti catholic infographs whilst claiming "I'M NOT SPAMMING".
Then he got banned. It was fucking glorious.

There has never been a more humourless butthurt salty cunt in the history of these threads.

And then look at the dozens of other people with the same filename from various different countries around the world and completely different time periods.

>Admit it's in his interests to see his race dominate the world.
Then why leave them to squalor in the slums? You know we had hunger marches in this country, right? Even at the height of the empire we had British who couldn't even eat.

probably a woman m8 tbqhwyf

DO I MAKE YOU HORNY BABY

YEAH BABY YEAH

>then why leave them in the squalor in the slums
Irrelevant.

Having a stroke i reckon.

my mate did

he ordered motorway construction stuff

he said that the average speed cameras that are on temporary roadworks have really stupid software, all you have to do is make sure you change lanes and they can't record your average speed.

true story

The dumb cunt even gave Eddie a shoutout in his goodbye speech.

>saber

Its sabre. And the expression is 'rapier sharp wit'. You swordlet.

You don't leave your people to die in squalor and disease if you love them.

fuck how can someone be so pathetic and petty yet have that much of an overinflated ego, what a sad cunt

I never said he loved them. I said it was in his interests to see his race dominate the world.

>his race dominate the world.
which is germans, he wasn't a white or a european nationalist, he was perfectly ok with displacing poles to the east of him and making deals with communists arabs and wogs

kek what an autistic faggot

Newfag.

By which you mean UKIP?

Careful mate, he'll send his 110% white Aryan protestant warrior-priest family to come beat you up.

he was anglo saxon primarily

britpol what the hell stop being so shit

Yeah I've heard that as well, I have a friend who's works for Balfour Beatty on their joint project for the Aberdeen Bypass.

Construction will be fucked if they do under tonight, HS2 will be probably be cancelled.

Carillion don't work on speed cameras

true story

Yh i think it's time for a change from what we've had for so long it's that i don't think he would be good socially especially with the momentum crooks propping him up and the loonies being his cult following rather than well mannered reasonable individuals

Fuck off thats not a fucking meme

I'm absolutely 100% serious. Get a chinese gf.

I can't remember a time where people didn't complain about Brit/pol/ being shit.

oh i misread the thread i fault you where talking about hitler,
churchill was still a cunt though,
entering the war on either side would be a mistake

I'm deeply frustrated with society and wish there was some way we could just have a big fight and sort it all out one way or another. Sick of everyone's opinions now just let me die swinging a crowbar at someone with dreadlocks

His wife and children must be seriously neglected given the fact he spams interracial fanfiction here day and night

And they did, see the power America now wields.

Nah, I diagree with your analysis because u r ghey. Everyone here votes UKIP. Even the tripfags.

Hitler should have done things slower so as not to intimidate the British Empire.

>shown the pavement
>wn posting is part of the cancer by his own admission

YAS DEANO BUMP THE CUNT

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HE SPILLED THE PINTS EVERYONE PILE ON HIM

THAS WAT YA GET FOR NOT KICKING IT OUT

>wife neglected

Nah, 2 minutes with a bike pump and shes sorted.

By which, you mean (((British Empire)))??

the empire was just the predecessor of global neoliberalism
i just wouldnt trust hitler after him showing he's willing to lie and make bankhand deals for short term gains

"Yeah mate, those fookin pakis have opened up another halal butchers on the high street, only eat propa British meat me. Can't beat a go- IS THAT A SOUF F.C SHIRT? FOOKIN MERK 'IM LADS"

He wasn't doing any such thing. Many of our Lords, military men, and royalty were pro-Hitler and thought Churchill was a drunken war monger.

So it's not all about money and the working class vs the bourgeoisie? There are more layers? How can you continue to be a globalist communist?

>"Yeah mate, those fookin pakis have opened up another halal butchers on the high street,
your so obviously a paki

Fuck I forgot to put 'satire' in the name field see you all in 15 years

Even if it wasn't his intention to threaten the British empire the sheer size of the German armed forces necessarily had to.

What evidence do you have that Churchill cared about the British themselves? When they were getting bombed to shit he'd run away, then swan back in like a big fucking hero.

Stop with this boomer hero worship of this man.

>UKIP leader's gf sent anti-royal racist texts
just had a wank over her twitter pics lads

Could an American gentlemen still purchase Holland & Holland sporting arms in London like grandaddy did after the war?

No.

You can have them sent to burgerland for a (((nominal fee)))

It's not about 'care' or 'love' it's pure self interest. I like him because he is British and made the best decisions he could in impossible circumstance.

ayy lmao

kek

>Went over his head.

Car seat for sale or rent, you can bum him for fifty pence
No front door, no shower, no bog, he ain't got nowhere to drop a log
Ah, but, two hours of sucking truckers cocks
Buys him a paki munchie box
Hes a man of means by no means, eddies king of the road.

Third car, behind the taxi rank, soup from the tramps food bank,
Old worn out clothes and shoes,
Hes got them titsnek blues,
He eats old kebabs he has found, scraping them up off the ground
Hes a man of means by no means, eddies king of the road.

>made the best decisions he could in impossible circumstance

Like starting a war we couldn't afford with a country we could have brokered peace with? Why do you think the fourth peace offer Hiterl gave to Churchill is still sealed and even just been thrown to the vault for another 20 years.

It was a war that didn't need to happen and was another meat grinder for the people of Europe.