youtube.com/watch?v=lRD3b5Au_xI
axios.com/trumps-nightmare-1515938294-93dd2060-0790-4cbe-95e5-7a4183891d4f.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RAXo1Y7AK_I
youtube.com/watch?v=oM09ZgY2qPM
youtube.com/watch?v=_708LUfdobE
youtube.com/watch?v=CXPADwU05OQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claire_McCaskill
ballotpedia.org/United_States_Senate_election_in_Missouri,_2018
townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/01/05/run-away-claire-mccaskill-dodges-comment-after-local-bank-doles-out-bonuses-thank-n2430425
washingtonexaminer.com/claire-mccaskill-i-was-sexually-harassed-as-an-intern-in-congress/article/2640655
freebeacon.com/issues/claire-mccaskill-used-undisclosed-foundation-pay-russian-ambassadors-foundation/
youtube.com/watch?v=BmZ6Y6APUPQ
mobile.twitter.com/kenvogel/status/952567801172111360
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Photo of suspected con-man Ronald Dump, who is accused of alleged sexual assault/sexual misconduct by 19 women, including his first wife, between the years of 1989 and 2013. This is the last known photo of him in 1994. If any information is known, please call the FBI tip line

MAGA

AWOOOO
youtube.com/watch?v=lRD3b5Au_xI

Is this a trap? Are they about to find a way to tank the market?

>yes goyim the economy is trumps hehe
>dropppp

Reminder that /ourgirl/ is getting a movie

what now, drumphistan?
axios.com/trumps-nightmare-1515938294-93dd2060-0790-4cbe-95e5-7a4183891d4f.html

It released a campaign ad today

>youtube.com/watch?v=RAXo1Y7AK_I

yes, but it's not what i'm looking forward to

>But only white parents should be criticized

Trump is right about women

>Swedish flag pin

no, companies and economists are just starting to see that politicians, SJWs and democrats as a whole are just full of shit.

She's calling him a cunt in Spanish

so we're doing a thumbs-down blast or boosting it to hope xe steals warren's ballot slot via primary

Why are so many liberals "anti-bully" until they get a twitter handle and a blue check mark?

I liked it, him winning would be a drag (heh) on the party

>american mouse traps

youtube.com/watch?v=oM09ZgY2qPM

Who oldschool Japanese Trash-Metal here?

youtube.com/watch?v=_708LUfdobE

lol even if he did, you would call him a racist.

>She's calling him a cunt in Spanish
I didn't know she was Cuban.

>oh wow maybe he'll do exactly what we wanted him to after all this

has he though? The WSJ released their tapes. I haven't seen anything about Trump releasing his.

she should be publicly lashed. I'm sick of these ungrateful subhumans disrespecting the president.

How does this vile witch still have a job?

Can someone please run over her taco stand with a garbage truck?

>yfw Trump releases audio proving he didn't say shithole and gives WSJ the coveted title of "Most Fake News"

awoo

Its not really the same in spanish.

Its like saying "damn it!" in English. Though literally its cunt.

>Ana Navarro
>Republican strategist
I don't think this bitch is taken seriously by anybody. That's a lot of paid for likes lol.

>I didn't know she was Cuban.

Nicaraguan, actually

If she is I totally disavow that bitch.

t Cuban

You put one outside here and DNR will nail your ass

>all this stuff that keeps coming out that shows us just how close to permanently fucked we would have been had Hillary won

The GOP should be able to decide who is called a GOP strategist. She isnt one.

b-but muh guats!

Yup.

It's not exactly Donald's fault if Democrats are not willing to protect DACA people with a wall and immigration reform.

Democrats are just in this to literally get slave work from Mexico and India. 100%.

Of course.

Though technically its more like prolonged indentured servitude

Thanks Obama!

Just bought an Ingersoll Trump pocket watch on eBay. Do you think I'll be able to resell for a reasonable profit once he is proved to be a time traveler?

>tfw Manning got turned by secret CIA nazis, and is going undecover as a transgendered democrat firebrand to take down the entire establishment.

Michigan here. I remember the DNR putting up blinds in the woods a few hundred yards behind my dads deer hunting camp spot to try and see what they were up to.

>fed decided to raise interest rates by a ton all of a sudden

More Randlet

Day of rake soon. There's like 4 pages of this.

Fuck Clump

I wish /ourguys/ were this good and patient. Okeefe could learn from this.

youtube.com/watch?v=CXPADwU05OQ

truly /ourmanlet/

we dystopia now

(MISSOURI SENATE RACE)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claire_McCaskill

We are going up against Claire McCaskill

>64 years old, generic lawyer turned career politician
>first elected in 2006 with 49.6%, reelected in 2012 with 54.7%

Missouri is a solidly red state that Trump easily won. McCaskill faced someone named Todd Akin in 2012, who was under fire for making statements about how “legitimate rape” doesn’t cause pregnancy. It’s possible she would have lost in 2012 without that happening. Again, the country has changed quite a bit since 2012. This is going to be one of the easier battles, but one we still need to work hard at to win.

>McCaskill voted for the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, popularly known as ObamaCare, in December 2009

>McCaskill has an "F" rating from the National Rifle Association (NRA) for her support of gun law reform

Missouri has a lot of gun loving southerners I’m guessing? Sounds like a point of vulnerability.

Any thoughts?

Primary Date
August 7, 2018

Mark this date on your calendar. Read up on primary candidates, and remember to get your friends/family out with you to vote!!

ballotpedia.org/United_States_Senate_election_in_Missouri,_2018

I love the Rand-Trump axis. I was with Rand at first because I was worried about Trumps democrat past initially.

>refuses to comment on Trump tax plan benefits
townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/01/05/run-away-claire-mccaskill-dodges-comment-after-local-bank-doles-out-bonuses-thank-n2430425

>muh sexual harassment
washingtonexaminer.com/claire-mccaskill-i-was-sexually-harassed-as-an-intern-in-congress/article/2640655

>dinner paid for by Russians
freebeacon.com/issues/claire-mccaskill-used-undisclosed-foundation-pay-russian-ambassadors-foundation/

Those guys take their jobs seriously.
I help them out, I let them park on my land to go spy on salmon snaggers in the fall.

Why do leafs intentionally shit up every thread on every board? If the other boards had flags and IDs most of the regular shitposters would be outed as canadian, I fucking guarantee it

>why won't trump apologize

Their only hope is a huge nigger wave

Not at all. She just calls herself that. Funny she shows up almost exclusively on CNN these days.

youtube.com/watch?v=BmZ6Y6APUPQ

AWOO

>he is proved to be a time traveler?
you gotta tell more about Trump being a time traveler
maybe one of the suckers...err, I mean enthusiasts in this thread would buy it

>a dozen emails where he takes direct orders and who to interview, when, how, and what to say about Republican guests
>anyone at all gives him the time of day
If I was a guest and Fuck Todd interviewed me I'd just bring out the printed emails and start reading them. Belongs in a wood chipper.

>Russia conducts exercises for invading Ukraine back in September
>December comes and the Trump Admin approves lethal weaponry to Ukraine to fight separatists
>All of a sudden Russia wants to come to the table to negotiate with NATO
>There's still "fundemental differences" between the two groups

Weird how this isn't a bigger story in the media.

mobile.twitter.com/kenvogel/status/952567801172111360

The clip is even better, he totally fucks grahams anus

I knew it would have been bad but goddamn I really don't like being shown just how terrible it would have been. It's a dark alternative.

Why cant we have someone pretend to be a liberal strategist and strawman them? This is why the left has been winning, playing very dirty, and shamelessly.

Hello, dear Sup Forums brothers and sisters. Even though we are not all jews, we are all united under one goal: to create a better world for our peoples.
Yes, indeed. It is with great joy that I must recognize that Donald J. Trump is the president that will help achieve our collective goal. With his help, we will defeat all those who hate our freedoms and are jealous of our accomplishments. Trump will assist in building Greater Israel. This wouldn't be possible without the american people, as with their unwavering faith and loyalty to god they will always aid their greatest ally. We always knew that being the chosen people wouldn't be an easy task. There were so many persecutions. But, now the kingdom of heaven draws near.
Trump was put in power by god himself, to achieve his greatest goal. Can you imagine how beautiful this world will be, when our combined powers are able to build Greater Israel and eliminate all terrorism in the world? This is the true purpose of the chosen people of god: to lead all the children of god into a new age of freedom and prosperity to all.
He even helped release Sholom Rubashkin.
I cannot describe how greateful I am for the presidency of Donald Trump. Thank you, european friends. I always knew we could count on you, in this time of need. Don't trust the fake news media or the shills who keep telling you that Trump is just another puppet. Those are all ISIS sympathizers and terrorists. Even the ones who call themselves "alt-right" but speak ill of the jews, have probably been radicalized into hating america's biggest ally.
We will keep praying for Trump's presidency, from all over the world, because we know that he will bring great triumph to us all. Rejoice, friends! It begins with Trump, it ends with god's kingdom on earth. Long live Trump! Long live America! Long live the Jewish State of Israel!
Anyway, may the construction of Greater Israel happen swiftly and successfully, with the aid of Trump, americans and european people. L'chayim!

The worst part is knowing ppl would have continued calling us conspiratards.

Hell many still do despite the info emerging.

Are those from the wikileaks emails? You got links? I'd love to have those.

Obongoleaf BTFO

>Media report real news
Give me some article to read about this though

Next domino...

Why did the 80's rock so hard?
>ywn rock on stage with best naval flags again.

I honestly wasn't sure how I was going to keep living in a Hillary timeline. Our freedom has already been so trampled but she would have destroyed it. She also ran to try and save herself and Barry from all the corruption which is coming to light. We better jail those fuckers.

Jews live in your head rent free :)

>back to the DRUMPF IS RACIST meme

Media firing squads when?

Government shutdown incoming? Godspeed yankees

Why does Russia think they're entitled to take other peoples territories just because they have a decent Russian population? By that logic, does the Netherlands have a right to just invade Flanders and France Wallona? Does Austria have the right to invade South Tyrol? So that means any country can invade anywhere because there is a disparate? What a load of shit.

People weren't so fucking uppity and the ones that were (annoying parents groups) were universally hated.

has that tripcode ever come back?

He's hoping shitholegate makes ppl forget

>he wasn't here for /mlpol/ and missed /vint/ and /spa/

I don't know if that would even be worth it. These media outlets do a better job of that than any infiltrator could.

>Pai said in a statement Sunday that an FCC investigation is under way into the false alert that sounded on hundreds of thousands of cell phones across Hawaii
HAHAHHAHA!

HAHAHA

Its nuts, they are taking his alleged statement totally out of context, and strawmanning the shit out of it.

Those people must've been scared on another fucking level.

Imagine getting a fucking 'NOT A DRILL' nuke alarm in your phone. I would've probably passed out.

reminder

war(taking territory) is still a thing without us intervention

I was here for /mlpol/ but never ventured over to /vint/ or /spa/, but that sounds like it would be hilarious.

This out to enrage the leftists, they hate that poo

It's unbelievable. This is the VERY FIRST narrative they used to try and discredit him. It hasn't worked in 2 and a half years, why the fuck would it work now?

Bu that logic, than a guess Chechnya, and the 10 or so other places in Russia that want independence should be able to have a referendum just like Crimea and Donbass, right Putin?

I think it was done to undermine the NK talks, make NK less likely to agree, thinking we are weak and divided.

It's the territories that were Soviet in the living memory. They want them back. Same threat to the Balitcs. And Moldova. All Soviet Union possessions.

top is America in 25th century
bottom is Europe in 25th century