kek

this has potential
bump

I love it.

Looks retardedly fake

It doesn’t look legit enough.

Good idea, sub par skills OP. Xo. I

but niggers will believe its real

You need to make it look like a real coupon, your skills are too sub par. The barcode should be on an all white background with the legal print in black on white in much much smaller fine print.

Then you need to some circus chimps in outfits like screen shots from Lacelot Link or something in a collage.

You're convincing blacks. Doesn't have to do anything but appeal to emotion.

whoever believes this is gonna be too retarded to notice anyways

>puerto rican residents not elegible
They're niggers user you're asking for another chimp-out.

Lips are literally made for sucking.

>for satire use only
Remove that part

lol

it's my day off man. i didn't want to spend too much time...Just enough to convince them. Here's a actual internet coupon of H&Ms....not too far off the mark. Hatin'-ass niggas! :D

Remove the text in the bottom right.

heres one without the disclaimer

This is genius but it could look a lot better

>you're asking for another chimp-out

well duh, chimp-outs are the official sporting event of Sup Forums... it's part of the board culture

It's expired in my country,(maybe different date format)but if not id suggest just 2 months at mlst so they have a sense of urgency since in a few months at most theyll have forgotten.

Also I think it's easier and more credible if you google some h&m legit promo code and simply change the written bits,right now yours does look like Microsoft office.

make it look more real

I think you guys are giving them too much credit, but here's a more standard looking one for the more intelligent dindus in your lives.

In America we put the month first

Let's get this shit onto black Twitter and instagram

Bump
I'm making some shitty shop

I did a bit of a shitty job but all the wording is legit

If you clean up the offcolor sections around the text it would be pretty convincing.

better yet, git rid of all the fine print and just replace it with a QR code that says for more details and restrictions visit whatever. Have the QR code go to like kkk dot come or something nicely offensive or maybe the gorilla page at the bronx zoo.

I can't do better since now I'm phone posting

Now it will work, to twitter fellow anons spread this shit.

>good for any merchandise at h&m
Suggested Change: valid only for purchase at h&m

looks like bootleg bs
pic related is a real one

but you shouldn't be doing this op it's wrong

Not wanting chimp outs,people watching retarded niggers acting like monkeys while damaging a Swedish comapny (full of cucks)whose only mistake was using a fucking nigglet and treating him like a human without looking into his race

I love you nigger faggots

hahahah yes!