How New York City voted in 2016

dnainfo.com/new-york/numbers/clinton-trump-president-vice-president-every-neighborhood-map-election-results-voting-general-primary-nyc

>In the 2016 presidential election, 79 percent of New Yorkers voted for Democrat Hillary Clinton for president

>Down from 81 percent for Barack Obama in 2012

>Manhattan is completely blue. Brooklyn, Queens had pockets of republicans. Southern Staten Island is completely red

The funny thing is, the red areas in Brooklyn are full of jews.

>be me Arab/Hispanic trump voter from Staten Island.
> white liberal hipsters look at me with eyes pop out when they find out, still buy me drinks when in bars cause they think its hip.

why does the rich vote democrat?

>the (((rich)))

Honestly it's surprising to me just how many red areas there are.

Compare it to somewhere like DC or Baltimore, where I doubt there'd be even one red spot.

Because it looks PC cool... and really they know if Reps win it mean tax cuts and more $$ in their pockets... if Dems win it means higher income taxes that wont affect their dividends which translates to even more $$$ in their pockets ((they)) cant loose.

I live in NYC. I really don't know where this misconception comes from that somehow the people who live here are rich. Yes, the rent is extremely high - higher than anywhere else in New York. But most people will literally live with 2-3 other people. They will sleep on mattresses and wait a week to wash their clothes. My brother lives in the Bronx - the WORST part of NYC - and he still has to share his tiny ass apartment with 4 people. And don't get me started on the Hispanics, Asians, and Jews. Fuck they are disgusting.
They will literally sleep on top of each other. 7 in one studio. The only area this doesn't apply is in Manhattan, specifically Downtown areas like Battery Park. Those are the rich democratic pieces of shit everyone on this board complains about. I went to Battery Park yesterday, it was stunning. It's right next to the water, it's like 60% white (that's good for a city, and the other 40% was Asian). They are literally living in a fantasy world.

nyc tranny here. my area voted 56% for hillary.
btw, only places that trump won are hasidic jews, italians and polish areas.

The pockets of red are probably the rich.

Bye bye.

Hahahahahahaahahahaha, nope.

B A S E D

Uhh, yes. Bronx has the highest percentage of Hillary supporters, and of course it's the poorest. Those little pockets in Kings and Queens are very rich.
The little island at the bottom is Rockaway, it's like, 80% Irish.

U lyke sciencing senpai?

The Democrats have no future in NYC.

Which neighborhoods in Manhattan are redpilled? Any place to raise a family?

New Yorkers know Trump

None of them are really redpilled, but you can definitely raise a family there. I have friends with kids downtown. You just have to get used to living in a tiny ass space and eating out everyday. And forget about it if you're not a millionaire. Anywhere besides downtown I wouldn't bother, just go to Nassau or if you're a republican than go to Suffolk. Both are also extremely expensive.

i actually built a reassembled an analog clock i bought from radio shack back in 1991 when i was in Brooklyn Tech... sci teacher gave me a D+ on it. maybe i should have put it in a briefcase

not true these hasids with vote dem to keep the welfare coming in... that are as bad as the nignogs when it come to gaming the welfare

True. It's not uncommon to see shit like pic related here

although while i was googling this image i did see that a jewish schoolbus was torched in brooklyn recently lole

pingas

>only the Italians vote Republican in NYC
Based wops.

if i was ever forced to live in NYC, i'd go to SI

suffolk county is okay, at least there's room to breathe there

I'm proud to be a Staten Islander

t. black guy

Staten Islander checking in
> currently living in Italy

I went to a Trump rally on SI and holy crap it was like a battle rally before a bayonet charge.

We all love Trump. Staten Island is old, real NYer. That’s cause the natural process throughout generations of real NYers has been Manhattan - Brooklyn - to SI.

Best place to raise a family is SI.

In Manhattan it’s kids from Jersey who call themselves NYers while they spend a year discovering themselves in the city. Or executives who moved there from random places after going to an ivy school.

Brooklyn is 2nd place based to SI.

Bronx and Queens is completely black or Hispanic. Social housing everywhere and the like. Also pockets for Jewish or Ukrainian diaspora

Manhattan is what we think of when we say (((coastal elites))). Anything above Central Park is a shithole.

The Bronx and Queens are shitholes.

Most of Brooklyn is a shithole and is probably the most literally communist place in the US. The pockets of red are Hasidic Jews (leeches) and the descendants of the Irish, Italians, and Russians. These latter three groups are the only good groups in NYC.

Northern Staten Island is a shithole (black and Puerto Rican). Southern Staten Island is based.

Well said boss. Staten Island is more suburban and less degenerate compared to the rest of the boroughs.

because they are jews

>Northern Staten Island is a shithole (black and Puerto Rican). Southern Staten Island is based.
Totally true. Live near Park Hill and Stapleton, complete shitholes and full of disgusting ghetto behavior

SI is changing though... the Chinks are buying up a lot and have caused housing price spikes.
im torn about it, most of them keep to themselves but live 20 to a house. on the other hand the value of my home has gone way up , so...

Higher taxes is like Monsanto spray. It kills the weeds but not the plants which comply with Monsanto standards. Hence the small/medium businesses fall while the strongest businesses survive.

/roll

my old lady works at IS49, tell me the cops are there every freaking day... says the kids fight, swing at teachers, throw shit at them, bring in weapons... and of course the parent (the Mom) comes in to say he a good boy dindu nothin and the next day they are back at school.
that whole area is a shit hole

True.
Its literally all the Orthodox Jews in NYC

thats a heck of a was to put it. keked

>whatcha doin there rabbi......?

Exactly this. Especially with Curtis High School. Police are there nearly every single day and sometimes are on horses during the spring and summer for crowd control (fights are nearly common within that school)

Glad I went to I.S. 27 and subsequently New Dorp High School. Not the prefect schools but much better and comfy then those schools

True, but also some leftover Italians in Bensonhurst and Dyker Heights

Why is staten island red (except for the northern part) ?

Real New Yorkers, Italians, and old people live there. The top portion is filled with literal niggers.

Some do, some don't. The middle/upper classes do, but the super rich vote Republican because of their support for a less regulated economy.

You deserve their money more than they do if they're that cucked.

sub-90 iq italians voting for him because he swears and has an accent

White transplants in this city don't vote
Poos and east asians in their super insular communities who don't even speak English probably aren't even aware they can vote
The only people who really vote consistently are the various native mystery meats, Chasidic jews, and the remnants of the white working class in Staten island

Last turn out for the mayoral election was under 25% iirc

t. Native white new Yorker

I say the time is ripe for someone to drop the bomb on NYC. Sure we'll lose some RED but we're gonna wipe out a good number of BLUE so it's worth it.

I remember people here during the election really thought Trump was going to win NY.

Yeah most italian-americans are pretty fucking retarded. I think all the good ones stayed in Italy when Mussolini was in power and all shit-tier ones came here.
>t.Someone who's part wop but wishes they were whiter.

I live close to Amboy and Highland Rd you close to that?

Damn, never knew there were so many Sup Forumsacks from Staten Island.

> Literally making spaghetti right now

Also, Italians in Italy are very very different from “Italians” in the US, and NY. US Italians are the ones who had the balls and ambition to leave Italy. They’re often competent, or they used to be, hardworking and creative entrepreneurs.

Italians =\= Americans of Italian descent. Most “Italian Americans” would hate it here in Italy

lol yea they fucking retards for the most part... strange i never see them pay in cash, they just turn over their CC to the bar tender when they come in and then get it back at the end of the night (down town Brooklyn)

You a city worker user?

How the fuck does Hillary, born in Illinois, political career in Arkansas, become a New York Senator?

>Rich people in NYC
>Voting R
Republicans are the party of the middle class in NY, and in NYC they're controlled opp

I bet you live around Tottenville don't you?

i didnt know it was that low, wow. they choices were horrendous though

oh look self hating mongrels

>Also, Italians in Italy are very very different from “Italians” in the US, and NY. US Italians are the ones who had the balls and ambition to leave Italy. They’re often competent, or they used to be, hardworking and creative entrepreneurs.

o/

>why does the rich vote democrat?
Because they're educated, intelligent, and successful. Voting Republican is for poor, dumb, butthurt fags with grievances or else the occasional selfish plutocrat who wants political advantage from exploiting the dumb, poor people.

DH my friend

My family was from north italy and I'm still pale yellow.

democrats are globalist. they don't believe in the notion that "s/he's from my town so they probably know how to run it better than someone from across the country"

Where do the Muslim populations live? I read that the public schools are now 10% Muslim.

Actually, it's because they know Democrats destroy their competition on the market and collude with corporate America on a regular basis at a higher rate of return than the Republicans do. They also have guilt-complexes for being wealthy while brainwashed to believe that's a sin.

Hasidic
Big difference
t. Lived in Williamsburg

Voting democrat is for herd animals with an absent-minded 'go along to get along' mentality.

Based Brighton Beach

Nope, just a computer technician (Contractor)for Bank of America/HP.

parts of bay ridge Brooklyn, queens. also lots of new NY Muslims are imported blacks from Africa

dont reply to it

Upstate NY is extremely fucking shady. Nobody really seems to know exactly what goes on around there, but last I heard there's a giant Dearborn-Michigan-like enclave up there that's secretly training ISIS soldiers or some shit. There are obviously a lot in the city.

Why are jews so based?

i sometime find it so difficult to show my power level at work, sad thing about NYC,
VNB worker here

>bay ridge
this neighborhood is going down the fucking drain

rich dont always vote democrat. Down here in Houston, it's the rich that are the republicans, with the lower/working class being more democrat.

Wall Street likes democrats because they manipulate the economy, which can result in big profits if you know the decisions beforehand. With just a small amount of insider info, your profits outweigh the higher taxes.

It's the same kind of deal as the military industrial complex.

My italian grandma went to italy for the first time about 30 years ago.... she came back thinking she'd wasted her life in brooklyn.

We refuse to give in to the anglos and jews

It's crazy how red most of New York actually is, but the Circus Freak Island completely drowns out the rest of the state.

Detroit voted 95% Clinton, though...
One of the biggest shitholes of the US

I understand senpai
>Be mostly of Mick descent with some Northern Italian
>Tall, dirty blonde hair practically look Nordic in certain lighting
>Still have shit brown eyes/brown eyebrows.

The most Italian thing about my family is our sauce recipe; my grandfather was 1/4 Sicilian. That being said, the terroni immigrants who came here do nothing but brag about how they were used as mules. They act like NYC didn't exist before the first Sicilian stepped his fat orange foot onto Manhattan. These people love big government, so they'd love Italy. Vaffanculo, tutti degli americani "italiani" sono mezzi-ebrei

Their delusion is hilarious

Fucking retards.

That's 25% of registered voters btw, not 25% of the city as a whole.

Does anyone know the statistics of how irish and Italian immigrants voted when they arrived here ???
Did they vote democrat leftist or right wing republican ?

you Italians got me in a mood for double eˈspresō

cin cin

I feel you pain user. Every time I show my power level to my friends, family, and girlfriend, I'm usually called an Uncle Tom or a "white" boy.

The 2016 election (before and after) greatly redpilled me and I'm a tad shunned by several due to having conservative opinions and supporting Trump.

My ex and her cousin stopped taking to me because "black people shouldn't support a racist person like Trump" lol

A few amount of black people I know in Staten Island voted for Trump but are pretty discreet about it due to ghetto dindus possibly inciting violence and intimidation among them.

What's up with sicilians? Only met one and he was really hot headed and for some reason just had to mention he was Sicilian.

SI dudes are always bros
>pic_unrelated
minorities are organized when it comes to voting and activism new york, far more so than white people
don't say it user

forgot the pic
fuck it

The Virgin African American vs The Chad African

>minorities are organized
Hispanic and black minorities yeah, indian and asians not so much. They basically view the system as a massive joke and are only here to make money, you couldn't drag the average Chinese or poo kicking and screaming to the polls even if you tried

>minorities are organized when it comes to voting and activism new york, far more so than white people
this
but that's because whites are actually busy, you know, fucking raising families and not being retarded and shit. citymonkeys have nothing better to do than to get involved in politics which is really annoying

Russian and Ultra Orthodox Jews are why NYC and Northern Jersey still have Republicans. NYC is actually only like 15% - 20% White
Poor and rich vote the same way.

Are there maps like this for other cities?

No sadly. I live near Osgood and Mosel Ave

Thanks brother

LOL

If you haven't been to Flagship brewery you should go. I have lots of fun there and the beer is good. It's literally built on the street where Eric Garner was shot and every time I get drunk me and my friend reenact the scene where he chokes me to the ground.