>tfw no happening for months

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=By3b4RFTL98
youtube.com/watch?v=CoZJdil0_HI
youtube.com/watch?v=mmCnQDUSO4I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

your moms basement
ehhhuehuehuehuehue

Next big happening is tomorrow. With bigger stuff next week.

This

hey, care to elaborate? I am serious here

Some of you guys are cool.. don't come to America tomorrow

OIG report drops Monday iirc. Trump's "fakeys" were moved forward because of it, probably.

tomorrow
>poo in loo's will be called so again
next week
>poo in loo's kill themselves in the masses

the 17th. put it on your calendar

>tfw so few big happenings
>Sup Forums degrades into worse and worse shitposting the longer it goes without one

Fuck this boring shit, it's not what I signed up for

Another bombing in Europe is due

there are grenade attacks is sweden literally every other day. it isnt that it isnt happening, it is that cucks whose job it is to make this known refuse to talk about all the fucking happeniings.
theyre constant.

All of you guys are NOT alright. Go to Somalia tomorrow.

If they're happening every day they're not really happening anymore.

Part and parcel.

All above is nothing big unfortunatly, the populace has been de. Sensitized on those above occurances!

The real big happening will be known as the great war which will begin in iran broder and syria!

Thing may go on before so great and awefull but only in that region will it truly usher the happening!

THIS IS NOT A DRILL caused Hawaiian incest.

yes please, my country need attention

next happening roll for germany

elsagate 2.0
cp every night like clockwork

youtube.com/watch?v=By3b4RFTL98

They day you learn to create happenings by hand is the day you learn to see the truth. Start small if you don't know how. Preach a little.

Maybe it's too cold for a decent happening?

Albanian country will have a terrorist attack.

Not much but it will be something.

I never guess at happenings. If I happened to guess correctly by accident, I dont want the alphabet soup at my door asking me how I knew.

I'd like to order a happening a couple of magnitudes bigger than 9/11 but a couple smaller than World War III thanks

January 31st.
It will be a super blue blood moon.
The elites need sacrifices for moloch.

someone needs to infiltrate the ceremony

someone leak the password

youtube.com/watch?v=CoZJdil0_HI

Tuesday.

youtube.com/watch?v=mmCnQDUSO4I

We have had back to back happenimg thas were pretty unbelievable for some time. Mostly terror attacks. Hell Donald trump winning is enough happening for atleast 5 years. Paris attacks, Belgium bombing, manchester bombing. Berlin vehicle attcks, njce attacks, Orlando, Vegas spain, Sutherland springs, Chattanooga.

it's like heroin

I'm not sure if it's true tho

Wednesday - Norway

lucky guy

Yeah but did he actually do his sister or what? She came to him, not sure how he has to worry about living it down.

Would be more exciting if more people dedicated life to the cause. Firearms are hard in some states and Canada to aquire legally. Hypothetically one could get a fake Id off the deep web and go to a private gun sale and buy anything. If there a resident of a state they dont even need a fake. One can also steal firearms quite easily safes are not unbreakable. 80% lowers can make both Ar-15s and 1911 pistols and rifles and ammo can be obtained in states that dont require a background check or permit for ammo or magazine purchases. Hell you dont meed any of that to drive a 26 foot straight truck. Even a Chevy Suburban rented from Enterprise or Hertz will get the Job done if you are going 45+. Cmon readers join the happenings.

Maybe lead an actual meaningful life, instead of obsessing over tragedies and disasters to fill your hollow existential shell with meaning.

>I am serious here

There's your mistake

You know you are the same. You turn on the news and read the internet hoping something bad has happened so you can obsess over it and it brings peace to your angst filled meaningless Nihilistic life. We are cut from the same cloth.

Can you wait until 1/18/18? If you can I promise you it will be a happening the likes of which has not been seen in the span of human existence. Shake. Rattle. and Roll into the Pacific my friend.

Not so fast

Ah, yea between the Fake news awards coming and the DOJ IG report coming Q has warned to look for some kind of heinous false flag event coming up soon.....Eventually the deep state illuminati clowns are gonna really lose their shit and do something dumb......

Personally, I keep praying for a meteor, super volcano, or nuclear exchange...some thing really effective at thinning out the heard....

This

agreed
nuke catalonia

beware of false flag attacks next week
stay safe out there anons

Naval conflict in the South China Sea. Cap this.

Tomorrow