CHALLANGE: NAME 1 OTHER PERSON WHO HAS RED PILLED SO MANY PEOPLE

Alex Jones

Love him or hate him, you cannot deny that Alex Jones has built his media operation into a red pilling machine unrivaled in World history.

I love hearing haters make excuses like:

1)He is just making money selling his products.
- no, he is funding his media operation. Businesses need operating capital, Alex Jones sells products of various kinds to fund his media operation.

2)He is a shill for Israel, The Vatican, or Freemasonry
-no, Alex Jones on multiple occasions has historically explained all of these organizations. He does not deny that certain organizations have influence on the world scene, but there is not one dominant group. Very accurate historical analysis. Jones has not held back in criticizing organizations when they are in the wrong.

3) Alex is controlled opposition
-I sincerely doubt it, considering the topics that Jones gets into such as; 9/11, Benghazi, Sandy hook, Boston Bombing, countless others. He sheds more light on the conspiratorial ascpects of most of these incidents, thereby red pilling many people along the way. No controlled opposition would go where Jones goes. For a controlled opposition example I'd look at someone like Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity, all the MSM in their own way. Jones is universally hated by the mainstream. No one has woken up more people on 9/11, Jones has even gotten into Israeli involvement, which should pacify the Jewphobes (of course it doesn't)

So there you go pol, again the challenge is name another person who is a bigger red piller, has as big or a comparable platform, who is mentioned in congressional committees, has had a comparable influence. It's going to be hard.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dtgMf8OGwUM
youtube.com/watch?v=H5vLIOQrZls
youtube.com/watch?v=IML4mizlBQY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reddit obviously. Freaking hecking idiot.

Wow, misspelled challenge

Nice, self

... you're so irrelevant. ;)

Jones is now controlled opposition.
He want chimp out on a Rothschild, received death threats, and has gotten rich since he started acting like a fucked up clown. And since that time, he's cut out almost ALL redpilling of the Rothschilds.
Some of us have been following us for years. He's been turned.

Reddit is a person?

Its painfully obvious that he is controlled opposition and cointelpro, I feel sorry for people who actually look up to him.

Gatekeeper of the ZOG. If you think this fatass is an asset to whatever movement you believe you have here, you are an incontinent retard and deserve to be bred out of existence.

Alex and Daniel Estulin discuss Rothschild, Rockefeller. A few months ago

youtu.be/dtgMf8OGwUM

>Retards will send this
It's true and you know it

AJ LED me to the path of redpilling too.
Replace ((((the elite))) with you know who and viola Alex is anRedpill Carpetbomber
When (((the media))) hates you TahIS much you know you're doing God's work

Adolf Hitler

Exactly user, controlled opposition get more mainstream play. Jones is universally hated by the mainstream and the government.

Jews control everything anons are never satisfied unless we start gassing the Jews.

Alex Jones is Bill Hicks

It's all a conspiracy!

>NAME 1 OTHER PERSON WHO HAS RED PILLED SO MANY PEOPLE
Barack Obama

Not only did Obama red pill me on the lefts toxic agenda but he also turned me into a racist. In 2008, I literally said, "I am glad to finally see a black president" and by 2016 I was saying, "I fucking hate these leftist faggots and their nigger president". Obama provided an ample supply of red pill material as to why a leftist agenda pushing niggers should never be elected again.

Adolf Hitler the British double agent?

Best friend of the Royal Family?

*blocks your path*

Jones is a kike shill.

say that to my face and i'll bash your fucking skull in cunt

Red pilled people intentionally?

No one.

>o

Stale pasta shareblue. Saw it in another thread.

Alex mentions them frequently

Just like that hacker Sup Forums

William Cooper. Best selling underground book for the past 20 years, doesnt even need advertising, Behold a Pale Horse still sells to this day. it is mandatory read with the NOI and other prison groups.

u = BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=H5vLIOQrZls

Honestly I gotta agree with this one

Alex Jones is only getting the attention because he was targeted for propaganda output by Roger Stone.

he helped me realize that we are just play things for the illuminazi shapeshifting vampire alien space ninjas and they are putting chemicals in the water trying to turn the frogs gay

Donald Trump he got countless hours on MSM spreading the good word to the entire country while alex jones only has a radio show

Mustache Matt has redpilled more people than anyone else on planet earth and we are talking about REAL redpills none of that bluepilled INFOKIKE crap

He's a gullible retard. I don't understand how anyone could take him seriously
I remember when he was ranting about some Trump assassination plot with inside sources for a day, Sup Forums followed along, nothing fucking happened, everybody forgot about it

He fed them tainted redpills full of misinfo on the CIAs orders you mean.

I watched that bohemian grove documentary and it blew my mind.

youtube.com/watch?v=IML4mizlBQY

He went on the boomer wave in the 90s. Now he can't lose his money to the 2017 wave though he tries to keep it with niggers.

Hi Alex, l! :p

Bill Cooper predicted 9/11 and was outspoken on the fact that Alex Jones was controlled opposition. Bill Cooper was murdered by the government and Alex Jones is allowed to live and spread disinformation. Remember when Alex Jones had that fake undercover video at Bohemian Grove?

I wish he'd talk more about interesting stuff again, aliens, reptilians, angels, demons, Illuminati. This normie Trump shit is pissing me off.

Did you know Bill Cooper was supposed to be raided on 9/11? I bet you didnt.

CAJI 4 LIFE.

me

Trump.

kys proxyfags
BREAK THE CONDITIONING

Turn off the meme flag or I'll be forced to assume you're a leaf or poo.

im neither.

>3) Alex is controlled opposition
>-I sincerely doubt it, considering the topics that Jones gets into such as; 9/11, Benghazi, Sandy hook, Boston Bombing, countless others.

Literally big nothing-burgers and distractions. He is definitely a sensationalist and snake oil salesman and is either a useful idiot or controlled opposition. If he were any real threat to (((them))) he would have been dead long ago or (((they))) would have created a better persona to give nationwide network access to to distract simple fucks like you.

His "red pills" are all just you fuckwits chasing your tails and buying snake oil waiting for the world to end. He never educates and only excites.

Alan Watts