What did he mean by this?

what did he mean by this?

why does he look so Jewish?

There's a reason why "Schadenfreude" has become a word in languages which don't have a word for this concept, Käsekopp.

We Germans love to rejoyce watching others suffer.

That seems a bit TOO evil huh?

>Being tortured by Mossad
>SAY THIS GOY
Hoess also "confessed" to killing over 2 million Jews at Auschwitz, even though the number is now believed to be below a million.

FIVE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

He said this in before he got captured

So what? He spoke his mind. I would love to be responsible for killing a billion muslims and jews, but sadly I'm not in the position to do that.

NO, SIX! MILLION, SIX QUINTILLION!! SIX SEXTILLION!!! SIX BAZILLION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fake news.

Most of the German high command looked Jewish or inbred. Not a single senior member of the Nazi party was attractive.

Yes, goyim. Hitler was a Jew and only had one testicle.

And a benis that didn't work so he gassed 666 gorillion jews in sexual frustration

Means someone misquoted him. I was 1,5 million tops.

I never claimed they were Jews I said they looked like Jews or they looked inbred. Do any of these men look like prime specimens of the Aryan race. If you didn't know who these people are would you be surprised if I said Goebbels or Heydrich was a Jew?

He was memeing.

Those look like fine Germans, where's your problem? Jelly because you are brown?

Hitler said the future generations will look Aryan. He never said the member of NSDAP are the prime examples of what an German should look like.

"The Aryan type is blonde like Hitler, slim like Goering, and tall like Goebbels."

>posting on their looks

These men did more for society then you will ever. Keep paying your jew interest and like it.

>the number of Parisian babies tested for sickle-cell anemia, which requires both parents to be Sub-Saharan African, is 40%

The Nazi leadership were mostly ugly, borderline autistic social rejects who found comfort and identity in the values of the Nazi party.

This isn't a bad thing btw. It should inspire people who feel they lack in these areas.

Is it true that they were all scared of Heydrich because he actually looked Aryan and took up the banner gleefully and with purpose while none of the others looked Aryan, so they felt he might get too much power and purge them to preserve the race?

here's an example of actual proto Indo-European.

No, Hitler was planning to have Reinhard succeed him.

>Be convincted and slandered of a crime you didn't commit by the people you tried to save your own from
>Mock their accusation by smugly congratulating yourself for it as a fuck you.

Too bad most of the nazi leaders were gigantic pussies who ran, hid and acted like traitor cucks after leading millions of young men to their death.

It's like a big fish story, he was probably stretching the truth a little

No he didn't.

...a fucking prophecy.

If you think what the Jews say about Hitler is childish and disgusting, you should see what they say about our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

>the left can't meme

Eichmann was a true alpha male. He had more balls than Hitler, for sure.

Hitler was a jew.

He said it in 1945

just work toward your goal a little each day.

He had at least 1 more.
Gas yourself, kike.

But they still won the vote. Imagine that.

does this include the non-jews?

You filthy Jew rat the oven awaits you. It was a vision for a future better than the one they were living in now. The aryan was the ideal man that they would bring about and they knew this and so did the people.

this is a quote that is totally hearsay.

>Not a single senior member of the Nazi party was attractive
it's almost like they were picked for their abilities and not their looks