Fat fuck

lol look what happened to jazz jennings after being told he had to keep his baby penis forever

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R_rF4kcqLkI
neonnettle.com/news/3542-10-year-old-transgender-boy-is-starting-a-dating-website-for-trans-children
chet-plasticsurgery.com/colon-graft-technique/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

his family discussing the depth of the 'vagina' being made out of his asshole

le 56% face

He is getting fat as fuck. No hiding those male genetics

Insane kikes.

I love this
Being a hulking sow totally completes the illusion of femininity.

Damn he is approaching the wall faster that Donald Trump with mexicos credit card.

This is a direct result of legalizing gay marriage. Pedophilia will be legal in 20 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=R_rF4kcqLkI

>male genetics
Women are fatter everywhere.

he's so fat I bet it's only 3 inches now

w-why do they have a goal in their kitchen....

You think if he puts his thumb in his mouth and blows he'll see his testicles?

>hobbling around like a fat old maid
wew.

I mean, his man features were showing through, and is trying to get fat to hide it

The state of the world. A mother joking on television about her boy's penis being cut off and replaced by a hole that is not large enough to fit another man's penis into. I think we're pretty much done here folks.

havent got around to installing the suicide net under the window

Do these parents ever think about that not only are they mutilating their child with their support, their son has willingly sterilized himself by now. Just think about that. Parents supporting their son to not go through puberty and to chemically sterilize himself before cutting his babydick off.
This is supposed to be a good thing, while it is seen as inhumane to chemically sterilize child rapists.

im at the point where shit is so far gone i am almost excited to see whats next

Estrogen contributes to storing fat differently. Basically his mother's hatred of men combined with his step-cuck's passivity are going to give him a heart-attack by the time he's 21.

It's called "bulking in the winter," you DYEL faggots.

>Countdown for "My 600 lb life"

They already know where he's headed

Remember that this hole will be made out of the kids colon, which is even more repulsive.

>you may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

>Jews Jewing Jews
I fail to see why I should care.

who else would fuck the shit out of jazz's boi pussy

the doctor said it will have a septic smell for a while

UNDERRATRED

i read a reddit screencap once where the freak was complaining that its mutilated buttdickhole still smelled like shit years later

It's cases like this where murder should be legal.

Lost my shit laughing at this

maybe doctors should just prescribe suicide pills instead of transition surgeries. they'd be saving time

>After 2 episodes of "Obese tranny kid", don't miss our new series "Blob of shit and fat trying to survive" !
The absolute state of Ameriblarf television. How "white trash" do you have to be to watch this shit

or prescribe normal psych meds to cure them and help them live a happy life in their own body, which will make them confident and proud of themselves... but no just make it worse let them be angry and paranoid their whole life in a mutilated body

Jesus Christ what a pig.

Also indirectly mocking her son's tiny penis on national television.

Who is he and what happened. Not everyone watches reality TV trash

Maybe I need to update this to make him look fatter

Screencap this

>All right, Mrs. Jazz "Big Band" Jenningsrine, you need to lose 200 lbs and your testicles in the next 2 weeks or no neo vagina for you.

Qeq

Damn she actually looks better with more fat on her. If this was actually a real woman I would bang.

I know right? I don't think incest is next on the menu because most liberals don't have a lot of kids, can't fuck your sister as an only child, bestiality is probably still too revolting for the average normie... polygamy could be next up

thick

underrated

Really ? To me "she" looks like the fat Hawaiian guy who sings about rainbows.

>thick
>dick

they are already normalizing polygamy. A lot of people are openly poly these days.

he looks like Lilo ate Stitch

Every day...I feel more unironically liking Hitler and wanting him to come back from Antarctica

>implying I still wouldn't

Can anyone explain why this goblin is so brown compared to both of them?

do we need to remind you of what happens when single mothers are left to raise children?

Jeeeeesus

> be (((pediatrician)))
> helo mr. jennings i see u r 9 years old
> clearly you are perfectly mentally capable of deciding to take permanent life-changing drug treatments
> begin taking the homorgons and someday when you grow up we'll take your baby penis and turn it inside out into a vajine

many years later
> sorry
> it turns out your baby penis is too small to be turndt inside out
> looks like its time to be a man forever
> a man with a ridiculous baby penis that is
> enjoy your homorgons, let me know if you need any more
> *cough*
> insurance-subsidized life saving treatments!
> *zooms away in porsche*

Stop calling that monster Jazz. His name is Jaron Bloshinsky.

>men-on-pause
Acting like a 40 year old Jersey shore whore.

It was during hurricane Irma and they bought the goal inside the house so it wouldn't get destroyed or hurt anyone

holy FUCK man

???

???

???

i cant

>digits

I have no idea who these people are other than these threads, so I basically know nothing about them.

HOLY SHIT

Beautiful, user.

And you agree... disagree...

Eat shit commie.

At least your nose isn't gushing blood...

They weren't kidding when they said their name sounds Jewish.

>that net behind the couch to catch the fat whale before falling over

If you ever doubt where you're on the right "side", this should set your mind right back on track. This is beyond dystopian.

Thats the point. He won't be a man. He was hindered by hormonal treatment to go through puberty. He isnt even a man with a babypenis. He is a man that is going through artificial, female like puberty. It is wrecking his whole body and always will. He is worse off than an eunuch was in ancient times. The eunuch atleast had not to go through artificial female puberty while not being female.

word niggqa

another example

neonnettle.com/news/3542-10-year-old-transgender-boy-is-starting-a-dating-website-for-trans-children

kek

You already know someone is behind that kid. The kid can't do that by his own.

Is all very suspicious

Jesus it is real.
I wonder what the likelihood of death I'd for such a in depth surgery.

chet-plasticsurgery.com/colon-graft-technique/

kek, have a well deserved (you)

>You already know someone is behind that kid.

kek

Is this that little shit that was twerking at a gay parade?

I don't even want to click your link but i assume that he'll have shitting problems and that the ""vagina"" will smell like ass

looks like tara mccarthy

aye

>You already know someone is behind that kid.

(((Who))) could it be though?

ROFL they found the one method of SRS that is even faggier than another man sticking his penis inside an inverted penis packed inside the body- fucking the grafted poop chute of another man sutured in the front.

There are older, worse alternatives, like using intestinal tissue to construct a neo-vaginal canal. They usually take it from the colon.

Let's just say it's not ideal.

HAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHA

Yeah, his dad is behind him almost every night, thumping away like he's trying to close a car door without using his hands, and doesn't realise that the seatbelt is hanging out of the door preventing it from being closed.
Yet he keeps on thumping.

So will that faux pussy always reek of shit?

Is he pregnant ?

not going to read it
already turning my stomach at the idea

Place your bets, how long until this thing kills its parents?

$100 says it holds out for 5 years, when the money and the fame are all gone and it stops even doing its makeup etc,

haha