#FusionCollusion General /fcg/ X: eCeleb Edition

The ENTIRE SYSTEM of FISA-702 surveillance and data collection was weaponized against a political campaign. The DOJ and FBI used the FISA Court to gain access to Trump data, and simultaneously justify earlier FISA “queries” by their contractor, Fusion GPS. FISA-702 queries were used to gather information on the Trump campaign which later became FBI counterintelligence surveillance on the officials therein.

QUICK RUNDOWN:
>theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/11/the-doj-and-fbi-worked-with-fusion-gps-on-operation-trump/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

The hashtag we're posting is #FusionCollusion

Pastebin for /fcg/:
pastebin.com/g795riZS

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/349261099/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017-4#from_embed
archive.is/MITK1
archive.is/xgzbi
archive.is/pmtXJ
archive.is/LwtgU
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/11/the-doj-and-fbi-worked-with-fusion-gps-on-operation-trump/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
threadreaderapp.com/thread/951922947509252096.html
nytimes.com/2007/12/04/opinion/04tue4.html
hudson.org/research/13250-brennan-the-russian-dossier-and-obama-s-grand-political-strategy
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/14/fusioncollusion-congress-takes-3-prong-approach-to-surround-corrupt-intelligence-and-justice-officials/#more-144547
google.com/amp/s/pjmedia.com/trending/fusion-gps-founder-retracts-claim-trump-campaign-source-fbi/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Timeline:
Prior to March 2016: Private contractor for FBI (Fusion GPS) conducting illegal electronic surveillance of Trump campaign via FBI access to raw FISA data using 702 About Queries.

March 9, 2016: Fusion GPS caught with illegal searches and raw FISA info they should not have had, given them by the FBI. Mike Rogers (NSA).

April 18, 2016: FBI discovers they have been caught, terminates Fusion GPS's access to FISA data.

April 19, 2016: Wife of Fusion GPS founder (Jacoby) goes to White House.

April 2016: Fusion GPS hired by Clinton campaign for opposition research on Trump, via Clinton campaign and DNC law firm Perkins Coie.

April 2016: Fusion GPS hires Christopher Steele to write opposition research for Clinton campaign.

April 2016: Fusion GPS hires Nellie Ohr to work on opposition research, contribute to Russian "insurance policy."

May 23, 2016: Nellie Ohr applies for HAM radio license to avoid NSA data collection in any other communication format, being familiar with the data collection possibilities.

~June, continuing to December 2016: Christopher Steele writes "Russian Dossier" alleging various "unverified," unsourced accusations, including Trump, hired Russian hookers in Moscow to pee in bed Obama slept in.

May to October 2016: NSA conducting a review of 702 About Queries of FISA data.

August 15, 2016: Conspiracy discussion of "insurance policy" in event Trump is elected, in the office of Andrew McCabe (DD FBI) with Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, as verified by texts from Strzok.

October 2016: FBI pays Christopher Steele for "Russian Dossier"

October 2016: FBI uses Steele "Russian Dossier" for FISA application in an attempt to legitimize past, historical About Queries on Trump campaign.

Timeline part 2:

October 26, 2016: Admiral Rogers informs FISA court of illegal searches of FISA data.

Early November 2016, post-election: Bruce Ohr (Associate Deputy Attorney General) meets with Glenn Simpson (Founder of Fusion GPS).

November 18, 2016: Trump transition team moves all operations out of Trump Tower and into New Jersey.

November 19, 2016: James Clapper (Obama DNI) and Ashton Carter (Obama Defense Secretary) recommend to President Obama that Admiral Mike Rogers be fired from the NSA.

May 2017: FISC confirms NSA Mike Rogers, stops all FISA 702 About Queries, 702 data permanently purged, no longer available.

Relevant links:
>2016 Cert FISC Memo Opin Order Apr 2017 (4)
scribd.com/document/349261099/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017-4#from_embed
>British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia
archive.is/MITK1
>Nunes charges 'abuse' of government surveillance by FBI and Justice officials
archive.is/xgzbi
>Judicial Watch Statement on Federal Court Order for FBI to Turn Over Comey Memos for Court Review by Next Week
archive.is/pmtXJ
>Office of Inspector General has apparently begun giving Judiciary Chairman Bob Goodlatte the 1.2 million pages of evidence from the year-long inspector general investigation into FBI and DOJ politicization
archive.is/LwtgU

Previous threads:
>156379321
>156382613
>156431383
>156441074
>156455745
>156467471
>156495340
>156521663
>156641434
>156682810

meme template for your non existent creativity

reminder that this "wall of text" is less than 400 words. stop being a dumb pussy and just fucking read it. literal middle school kids read more than this on a daily basis

ayy that one is good

for all my critics

amidoinitrite

post a tldr please

where is the twitter calvary?

read the OP you silly cunt

randomly quoting myself for a bump

The problem with this thread is it resembles a gish gallop mired in schizoid disorder. Maybe some rational user will begin a legit thread.

It's true.

going straight for the character with no real argument. i asked for like 30 min if anyone wanted to bake new bread (literally copy/pasting so idk how the material is schizoid) but you didnt volunteer so i guess you should stfu faggot

I did the first one, user. It's not a personal attack- but you started off fine and then you littered it with memes that aren't that effective. Also, you are namefagging- it's a bit off-putting. But i take your point.

Also, drop the memeflag. It marks you as a shill.

I'll make a few accounts in a bit.

here's a list of people who care:

Template if anyone wants to play around with it.

#FusionCollusion

Motive: A Trump Presidency jeopardizes the existence of the “Espionage Machine Party.”

Plan A – “The Insurance Policy”: Find and/or create compromising intel on the Trump campaign to discredit his candidacy.

ACT I – Establishing legal precedence for surveilling a presidential candidate.
“Act I” is speculative but based off fact patterns found in sequential Acts:

>Andrew McCabe and Peter Strzok (and others) formulate the plan beginning in March.
>Agents begin probing PRISM using “about queries” to gather intel on Trump.
>Bruce Ohr establishes contact with Fusion GPS.
>Nellie Ohr is hired by Fusion GPS.
>Bruce Ohr meets with Christopher Steele to setup an intel conduit.
>May XX, Nellie Ohr applies for ham radio license to transfer intel to Steele.
>Bruce Ohr allows an unauthorized third party (Nellie Ohr - FusionGPS) to make “about queries” from the PRISM database.
>Steele begins work on the dossier that is ghost written by Nellie Ohr.
>The dossier is handed back to the FBI and a FISA warrant is obtained.

ACT II – Begin leaking the Trump/Russian collusion.
>”Act II” includes timelines of leaks and how information was presented in the media.

ACT III – The cover up.
>”Act III” includes “Plan B – Get a guy on the inside to cover up the FBI’s involvement.”

to be continued…

i think youre projecting a bit. ill do some jumping jacks and squats in your low energy honor

Bump good bread keep up the good work I'm a lazy autist otherwise I'd help

For all of you looking for a tldr, please do yourself a favor and spend 15 minutes reading this post by sundance:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/11/the-doj-and-fbi-worked-with-fusion-gps-on-operation-trump/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

There is going to be a lot of swamp draining this week and you will enjoy it more if you have mastered the basics.

Sure. Or you could drop the memeflag and the name and take the criticism as it is intended.

This... even the tl;dr takes a minute. You just need to dive in and get it over with.

criticism =/= you giving orders

you can suck my dick. hows the for criticism?

You are proving my point. I'd be happy about that, but it's kind of screwing up the actual objectives.

i knew youd say that. no one who reads this thread is going to think you arent trying to derail. if you cared about objectives you wouldnt bitch about something as stupid as a fuckinng flag on Sup Forums ffs. idc tho. keep bumping the thread. im doing other things

threadreaderapp.com/thread/951922947509252096.html

just

We appreciate the "bumps." However, no one honestly cares about your opinion or "criticism."
Pic related

>we
sure.

hello nufag

Mentioned Gish gallop. Fucking shill. All the links are good and accessable. The info is complex, but it can be fairly easily understood given quarter hour of time. These fuckers are masters of living in the shadow worlds between what is legal and illegal. It is complicated because unlike what shills might say, these fuckers are clever. If you have enough money and power, conspiracies can be kept secret for a long time.

Read the fucking info for yourself. When you do you will be left with no other option than to scream bloody murder at our government officials. The conspiracy is exposed now. Now all we need to do is ram it home with as much direct evidence as we can find.

I made the first thread. I'm certainly no shill.

So.. they queried the NSA database for Trump & associates. The dossier was to get a warrant to cover their tracks, but they found nothing useful. Cue collusion and fake garbage in the dossier to make the warrant application stick.

lmao ive been on 4chins since 1996, kid. you should take me seriously

RESPECT MAH AUTHORITAH

Putting it to use.

Will they be jailed. I'm getting depressed as fuck.
The constant Trump bashing makes me want to go to Alaska and live my life away from (((them)))

For fuck's sake you two, knock it off. You are shitting up the thread.

Yes. This was the "insurance policy" and is a device known as parallel construction.

Fair enough.

Not calling you a shill bud. Lots of shills around. You are doing some good work.

Will the dossier contain intel you could easily get from the database?

Ignore all shill post

this. they can be anywhere......

I like it. It may trick some of the people suffering from TDS to click on the link.

They might, but only if Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell are forced to stop undermining President Trump.
nytimes.com/2007/12/04/opinion/04tue4.html

So what are we going to do about it?

Nice rhythm. Well done.

Except it's called "conservative" treehouse.

i was thinking about getting into petty arguments about what sort of pixels represent people on a cambodian rooster fighting forum for like 30 minutes while accusing others of not being productive

FUCKING SHILLS

Not really. The dossier was more of a disinformation operation to give cover to the actual criminality of the FBI, DOJ, et al. See pic related and read it carefully.

Yeah, but that flaming hair. They may not be able to help themselves. :>

this sounds like schizophrenic gobbledygook. maybe someone thats actually rational and sports fine classy headwear can explain this in the next thread. i'm not trying to derail anything btw. IM NOT SELF IMPORTANTQ!1!!111

It's a lot of information to digest. Too much to relay in a meme. There's a ton of memes here with the hashtag but they're not telling people where to go to get more information. We need to send people where they can be easily spoonfed this complicated shit.

Maybe you ought to read it. You might learn something.

hahahaha ive been here since prethread -4232.19 catch up kiddo youre talking to the top dawg

Bear in mind re: pic
The (((CIA))) was super butthurt President Elect Trump wasn't taking their daily briefings. This was to (((teach))) him a (((lesson))). Also, bear in mind it was used as a foil to leak to the press immediately after because it was thus rendered (((newsworthy))). For details read: hudson.org/research/13250-brennan-the-russian-dossier-and-obama-s-grand-political-strategy

Thanks for posting the link to Praying Medic's twitter thread. It is most excellent in getting people up to speed.

Everyone, please invest in yourself and spend 30 minutes mastering the basics of this convoluted crisis. So instead of posting tl;dr, you will be eagerly reading pol and twitter, fully engaged because you know what the heck is going on while watching the unfolding of the biggest political scandal in US history.

Bump. This needs to be the primary focus.

Anybody know if new info might come out tomorrow? Sounded pretty definite. Hang in there bros. If fusiongps is linked as the third party, the media will eventually have to expose the corruption of the neolibs and neocons. If the corruption is truly as deep as it seems, we might be getting close for really desperate actions by the sick fucks.

This place is a primary target. Stay safe bros.

So they bought a fake dossier to cover 3 months of unwarranted data collection. I want to walk through that some more.

Why wouldn't you include in the dossier some intel that could be crosschecked with the database to make it look legit?

The shit with Clapper calling for the firing of Admiral Rogers almost immediately after Rogers went to Trump Tower is just another piece of rally damning circumstantial evidence. So much of it. Clapper is a dirty fuck.

Hot off the press!

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/14/fusioncollusion-congress-takes-3-prong-approach-to-surround-corrupt-intelligence-and-justice-officials/#more-144547

The pic is a screenshot I took of him saying something along the lines of "I can't speak to the knowledge of a FISA for anyone outside of my department." Look at his face. That is a defensive and deceitful micro-expression.

This.
Read hudson.org/research/13250-brennan-the-russian-dossier-and-obama-s-grand-political-strategy
The dossier serves a separate function. The dossier is only one aspect that FUSION GPS was involved in. Other aspects:
>wagging the dog by creating "chatter" to be (((picked up))) by IC
>baiting/chum-slinging operations using: Natalia Veselnitskaya, Papadopoulos, Alexander Downer
>ham radio ops via nellie ohr
>planting via (((presstitutes)))
>running cover tomshoot down stories critical of shitlery and onigger
>visiting onigger white house to strategize and implement
>etc.

Creepy fuck. The last head of CIA who had a crisis of conscience and tried to do something mysteriously drowned in a boating accident in the middle of the night, in a manner most uncharacteristic for him. Bill Colby. Check out the shit he was trying to do exposing the franklin scandal.

Bump

I'm back!

Which press? Oh. Hold on to that until CNN picks it up.

Bump

So when do the suicides begin?

Sure sign of lieing is when someone "alters" their story.

google.com/amp/s/pjmedia.com/trending/fusion-gps-founder-retracts-claim-trump-campaign-source-fbi/amp/

Bump

lol, once the first domino falls, they'll all turn on each other

OHHHHH.... they are so FUCKED!
That's it. He's either lying now OR he was the contractor walking with the FBI. There's your legal fucking precedence! Time to turn over all of your payments Glenn! You're totally fucking fucked mate!