So whatever happened with this?

So whatever happened with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-GZFHLAcG8A
youtu.be/9Jh7_CmtTyM
youtube.com/watch?v=_HGs3R7P_Pk
youtube.com/watch?v=sUUwcNeecvI
google.com/search?q=Tony Podesta's birthday party comet&safe=off
steemit.com/pizzagate/@ausbitbank/james-alefantis-s-instagram-profile-picture-is-antinous-a-literal-monument-to-pederasty-pedophilia-git-repo-updated
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They didn't even have a basement haha

Pegasus museum

Wow, anyone else feeling sleepy?

Same as The Alamo...

it wuz russian fake news

It's all true, trump is rounding up the pedos

Absolutely nothing. But you won't hear that from Sup Forums. It no longer fits their narrative so they discard it
Also you're a shill if you bring it up, kek

Are they all pissing on that property?

Has anyone tried their pizza?

retarded meme bullshit for retards and /x/ dummies

Podesta has.

People were getting too hot on the trail, then they falseflagged that one faggot in order to discredit the entire thing.

No but it looks inedible. Yelpers say it smells bad too.

You used to get banned from /pol of you start a thread about it.

>some user tried to pull a columbine on the place but failed
>Alex Jones tells nu-Sup Forums that pizzagate is fake but gay vampires are and every trump normies believes him
>media puts slam pieces on pizzagate conspiracy
>mods deleting pizzagate threads
>Skippy is still in his basement fucking little girls
It's dead Jim

Someone in the area should try it. It would tell a lot if the pizza is shit despite their popularity with the elite.

I used to genuinely believe it but now I'm starting to think it might just be a prank bro and Sup Forums is mostly LARPing considering the lack of interest and seeing its life cycle end as a meme. Sometimes I wonder if it's just shareblue who talks about it anymore. Like look yesterday, Madeline Mccann's chief investigator got killed by John Podesta and nobody is talking about it anymore like it never happened, but Haiti's "shithole" discussion have more than a 1 week lifespan.

It was fucking weird though. Like SUPER fucking weird.

Ugh. I just want this out in the God damn open. Skippy is a fucking demon

I don't get it.

I live there and pass that place all the time, went inside to check it a couple times. they have tight security after the (((shooting))). They're afraid. Also, there is not basement...that's because they share one with Besta pizza two doors down. of course they didn't (((investigate))) that and by then they probably had moved operations elsewhere.

a lot of people forget about the dupont underground which used to be a shopping center with many entrances in the city...now it is closed except for one pathetic "art gallery" that you have to be invited to. pretty sure that's where all the shit went down.
all the entrances are locked...but there's some weird ass graffiti on some of them.

>two doors down
sorry i meant it's right next to comet pizza.

How did Sup Forums connect this pissant Pizza place to the Podesta emails anyways?

The mainstream media and some other controlled opposition e-celebs gaslighted the whole conspiracy, cherrypicking all the crazy shit...when they miss the point:
I don't believe anything happens inside Comet Ping Pong...but James Alefantis is someone who needs to be investigated.
And because the whole thing was gaslighted and false flag, nobody got to talk about the embezzling and trafficking from Haiti by the Clinton Foundation, Doctors Without Borders...and now that Laura chick works for Amber Alert, which deals with missing children. Are you fucking kidding me?

Nobody bought the "guy shot 1 bullet into Comet and ONLY hit the computer" story.

Just as Christians lived under the Roman Empire; who had absolute control over the entire system, the US (unknowingly) lives under the Freemason Empire.

They run the FBI.

They run D.C. police.

And they like snuffing kids.

im from the area. pizza is decent and people in the area like it. its a local, family oriented type of place. they also have concerts. i seriously doubt there is any illegal activity going on there.

that being said, there is a lot of evidence pointing to the podestas and alefantis being pedos. the pizza place is a distraction and possibly for money laundering purposes. the real focus should be the pegasus museum, and there were multiple threads on this last week.

look up who owns it and it used to have a pedo symbol in the sign

I tried it, it was decent actually

>mfw I’m probably a cannibal now

I'm not saying that Comet Ping Pong Pizza is involved in child sex trafficking, but...
youtube.com/watch?v=-GZFHLAcG8A

one in da hard drive
braaaaaaaaaaaaap

Oh, it's an obscure movie joke.

Excuse me sir, what's the name of pic related?

are u new nigger?

This guy got shut down so fast.

Yes, less than a year on /pol. So evident?

I’m there right now, it’s delicious but some tranny is eyeing me up weird

Abigail Shapiro

this is the most hilariously asinine shill tactic. is this a thing in isreal or something? why not shill with "does anyone else feel like jogging?" or "would anyone else here prefer to listen to a podcast?" or "is anyone else here interested in turning off their computer?"... where did the idea for the sleepy meme come from?!

Podesta emails mentioned pizza, hotdogs all types of low tiered food that millionaire types probably wouldnt be talking about much unless it was code for something sinister.

One of the emails talked about a handkerchief being a pizza related map. Meaning he shot his load onto it. DNA is a map that will lead back to you.

I ate there in nov '16

Food sucked. Tasted like kids

Thank you!

youtu.be/9Jh7_CmtTyM

This

*tips tinfoil*

"It's just gay shit"

You might think it sounds ludicrous, but one of the lines was literally something like 'Would you rather play dominoes on pasta or on pizza?' or some shit like that.

A lot of the weirdest lines made no sense in context of the email unless they were referencing something else.

One email even mentioned wetwork with an implied involvement in Scalia's death.

Agreed. Coffeeposting is the superior choice.

youtube.com/watch?v=_HGs3R7P_Pk

youtube.com/watch?v=sUUwcNeecvI

they want to keep you inside of the matrix

You know ate this little girl James, that's why you asked Megyn Kelly specifically not to ask you about where she is now. Because you know would have had to say some sketchy shit like, " Well she actually died because of....blah blah"

tomato sauce? ahhh!!! that's what this fine young lady has all over herself. I'm sure she tripped on a tomato and fell between the ping-pong tables.
nothing to see here.

UBN here. They need to keep the Russian meddling narrative active because the minute it dies down people will want answers about PG.

Tony Podesta's birthday party was there. google it. Maybe Alefantis was an abused child/lover of Tony. I'm basing this supposition on the picture James had for his instagram.

Regardless if it's real or not,
Podesta is a fucking pedo. Having a few questionable art pieces is one thing. Having multiple art pieces by some Serbian bitch that are clearly detailing child trafficking or flat out snuff scenarios is clear proof.

>some user
The guy had a imdb page and clear cut connections too family members who had DC connects

it was staged to give Jimmy time to destroy his on site hard drives.

Otherwise you correct on all counts. Plus we didn't have much in leads except that google street view image that came up a week ago,

There he is, a humble pizza palour owner and one of the Top 50 Most Powerful People in DC.

>Tony Podesta's birthday party
google.com/search?q=Tony Podesta's birthday party comet&safe=off

Sup Forumstards got tired of larping

steemit.com/pizzagate/@ausbitbank/james-alefantis-s-instagram-profile-picture-is-antinous-a-literal-monument-to-pederasty-pedophilia-git-repo-updated

the media delayed doing any research long enough that even if there was anything to be found it was long gone by the time all people telling them to actually forced it to happen.
A couple weeks is plenty of time to erase everything, set up operations elsewhere, pay of all the right people

you're just showing off how young you are by not knowing it. Pee Wee's Big Adventure is pure kino. Whereas his new movie is an insult.

ATG is up

They got away with it, that's what happened, The whole entire kiddie bonking DC underbelly still runs wild throughout our government and all it took to get away scott free was to have someone walk in the door and fire a gun in the air.
>"OK then, I guess they're innocent and we're conspiricists. Sorry to have wasted your time!"

People were comfortable, and when confronted with a possible reduction to their comfort to combat pedophilic cults, said "Ah, fuck it." and went back to shitposting on cuckoldchan.

fuckin cucks

Haha 1st thing I thought, too.

This is now a PeeWee Thread.

Whatever

someone needs to settle that shit once and for all

This is not a pretty woman. I couldn’t help but notice the store front is shielded by bamboo.

It was a distraction hyped up by the media to draw attention away from the real investigation.

They usually hide in plain sight, but not with these faggots. They commanded our attention. They were drunk with power & prestige and flaunted it in our fucking faces.

Bump

I'm surprised the clown faggot hasn't shown up yet

ATG is fake and gay, it's the same old pics of maps, the OP goes full retard if you mention Frank

indictments and dotr

it was bs and the 14 year old investigators gave up and went back to ptg

post the uncensored version faggot. was this from Wieners laptop?

Turns out there's no was no serious evidence that any wrongdoing happened.

Maybe we should be a bit more careful before we go full Reddit Brigade in the future? Or we could just not be taken seriously ever again, if that's what you faggots really want

Honestly, it was some really good pizza last time I was there. It's a shame that a few autists have destroyed one of the last remaining good pizza places.

How many nice things can Sup Forums actually destroy? All of them??

seriously who are you people?

are you sure about that?

I have over 1000 pictures that say otherwise. apologize.

>alanowhere.imgur.com

apologize for being a pedophile or i release another 1000 pictures
>alanowhere.imgur.com

i dont have the uncensored one

do you want me to post their real names?

Do it.

>Or we could just not be taken seriously ever again

this is bait right

lets see them all

i'm 100% sure she is dead.

hmm. you think the world is ready user? it's not up to me if the next batch (batches) of pictures are released. but i personally think the world IS ready

were ready

Cold. They've moved on. We found one hot spot but they cleaned up. We still have the evidence.

They have this good clam pizza, I went when I was in college about five years ago.

The place is pretty average but D.C. doesnt have many good pizza places so people love it.