Why do indian guys chase white women?

why do indian guys chase white women?

Take it from me: CITIZENSHIP

status and they're hot

every shitskin race chases white women

Poos chase all loos because they're the thirstiest boys alive

Because they're easy to fuck?

Because a white woman is the toppest tier of woman to have in white countries, and they think white women see them as the best darkies even though they are short pot-bellied and smelly

This. They see it as a way to get back at whitey and because white women are legitimately hotter and higher status than browns.

Jew detected.
They're actually not easy to fuck if you're a shitskin.

Only some. Most aren't.

FOR LOVE OF BOBS

whites are most attractive race
poos are thirsty and shit in the streets

They're the easiest of all women to get into bed with no commitment or effort. You're talking out of your ass, watch any nightclub and see how many white girls leave with non whites compared to the opposite. The difference is staggering.

White girl pussy is a firesale, it's practically free

Indian Chads get white women. White soyboys must be content with Indian women.

You're not attractive enough to know. Women don't want to be seen as sluts, but with attractive men they give it up and keep it secret. The average white woman under 30 lost her virginity in the lower teens and has 20+ partners.

I like brown women
When they are 8/10 and above

Black women are the easiest to fuck and no one wants them. So it isn't about availability, but desire instead. Also, what nightclubs are you going to that has so many non whites?

god I fucking adore brown women. too bad Sup Forums will shame me for throwing my white jeans away

Hahahahah, these women are ripping that dork up.

I like all women, when they are hot. I think that's the general consensus with every man in the world.

You can always bleach her jeans.

but how do i ask for bob and vajean in poo language

>Master of None, The Big Sick, Homecoming King

These are essentially what 'The American Dream' means to young brown/asian men.

Being able to fuck White women, enjoying the benefits extended to them by the country while at the same time playing the race/religion card, etc.

This
White girls are fucking god tier to me

t. Spic who can't comprehend white women hate threads

These tweets = brown fragility

mmm those are mostly the rejects from r9k who hate white women. It's really a shame that r9k is so dead now, it was a nice containment board.

Of course, leftists love white women hate threads because they hope it will push women over to their side. lefties are really really bothered that white women elected trump

I am best known for loving non-muslim Indian women. But I am also chaste, chivalrous, kind, protective, helpful toward them. Definitely not degenerated.

Actually marrying a non-muslim Indian woman is my highest happiness-enabler ambition

What a shock. They abandon arranged marriages and can't find a man.

people want what they can't have.. imagine being a smelly poo poo pajeet, the thought of a nice clean pretty white woman giving themselves up to the smelly filthy poo that they are is the ultimate turn on.

I love brown girls, and I know they're interested in white guys but they only seem to ever date brown men.

I feel like they feel their obligated to stick with their own people, as opposed to east asian women who don't really give a fuck. It kinda makes sense with indians and the caste system. And other brown countries are rife with arranged marriages.

Because not even Indian men are attracted to Indian women.

hmm maybe white people are evolved to be more attractive?
nah thats just racist

Because Pajeet's are human waste and whites are the masterrace
/thread

I salute Indian women who have pride in their tribe, no love for race traitor.

The club is where mud sharks congregate. You are watching natural selection.

Who doesn’t? What kind of question is this?

because the white pussy turn pink when i do the kink

>The average white woman under 30 lost her virginity in the lower teens and has 20+ partners.

That's fewer than 2 partners per year, though.