Redpill me on arranged marriages, Sup Forums

Redpill me on arranged marriages, Sup Forums

its basically way to get government involved with your personal relationships.

Society has passed this down from generation to generation and nobody really knows why they still do it.

Why do governments have to get involved? It could just be families

Hormonal women dont make good decisions. As evidenced by the divorce rate since the 40s and 50s when whites still did arranged marriages.

I'm a Paki, and our arranged marriages seem a lot more stable and better than white marriages.
AMA about arranged marriages

Best way to create families, women dont feel love so its a waste of time to give a fuck about her not being into you when you become her arranged husband.

It works and it eliminates the notion of "muh feels" from marriage.
Marriage is a business contract first and foremost. This idea that you have to live in total bliss with your husband/wife is the reason we have so many divorces. In the Bible, divorce was pretty much a death sentence.
Single moms are that big of a deal to God. Don't believe it's fair? Have a look at any black neighborhood.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF BRITAIN. YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE.

Church law dictates that both man and woman need to agree to get wed, marriages against their own will are forbidden.

It is therefore better to avoid arranged marriage, as how can one realistically and genuinely believe it is good to marry a complete stranger they've never met before?

People try to meme that arranged couples end up happy in the end due to spending their lives together. Is that true?

Government? What?

Arranged marriages are arranged parents.

The government has nothing to do with it.

They're far older than that, they come from prehistoric times as part of the relationships between tribes and clans.

arranged by parents*

It comes down to the principles of freedom and free will:

Freedom - Arranged marriages were used throughout history to control people. You want to solidify an alliance? Marry off your daughter to a rival kingdom. More generally, families used arranged marriage to impose their will on the next generation. If you can control who your child can marry, you have their entire future in your hands.

Free will - This one is obvious. You have no control over who you marry. It doesn't matter if you think she's an ugly whore, you still have to marry her. This creates resentment in the marriage that could have been avoided if you had left it up to them.

Because it doesn't matter who you marry and it's better for you spiritually to not fawn over your wife, rather, spend your time on spiritual matters, earning money for the household, and raising your children correctly.

But you cannot deny that there is a certain natural attraction between some people. It's not just looks, it is smell and character. Children deserve to be raised with parents who love each other dearly.

Not according to the Bible.
Sure it's nice to marry a woman you love adn are extremely attracted to. It's not at all necessary though and even harmful if she's not a Christian.
Worst case scenario your "love" drags you into fornication. We all know how that "love" ends.

>GET THE FUCK OUT OF BRITAIN. YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE.

You've been reverse-colonized. Suck it up and take that brown dick like a man.

Women dont feel love they feel sexual attraction not no deep feeling of oneness with you so shut up already about this soulmate bullshit.

Arranged marriage is the only moral form of marriage. A girl belongs to her father, it's up to him who she marries. When a man gas a daughter he is supposed ro arrange with a man he knows who has a son of a proper age for thwm to marry when he is able to take her. This way they grow up together.
What the fuck does the State have to with parents arranging their childrens match? Arranged marriage gers rge government out of marriage.

Redpill me on the most redpilled thing ever

A good way to keep our race pure. Aristocracy used it to consolidate power.

>marry a complete stranger they've never met before?
Jew/Arab style arranged marriage like that is fucking retarded. The benefit of arranged marriage is that the couple grows up together and are closer because of it.

Hitler was a vegetarian

Are you happy?

I hate moral fags, arranged marriages are great.

My man, it is basic biology that we like some persons better than other based on nothing more than how their natural body smell smells. What if she doesn't smell right?

>doesn't trust parents to choose a kid's gender
>trusts parents to choose a kid's spouse

This soubds fine, since you can't choose gender

I am a 32 year old Sikh Indian man, and let me tell you about my experience with arranged marriages.

I have 1 older brother and 1 sister. Sister got married in 2005 26 to some jackass she found online. The guy treated her horribly and within a year or two she returned and started living with the parents again. In 2009, my mom found a guy for her and they now have 3 kids and she's happy.

My brother was married in 2005 at the age of 28 as well, to a girl in India. Their marriage has been rocky at times, but I believe they will make it work. The rockiness was mostly due to his lack of work and living with our parents is a HUGE challenge. They have two kids, and I think they will end up having a third, but I could be wrong.

Honestly, people have a weird idea as it relates to arranged marriages. Here's the truth: they work. I don't know how much my brother or my sister love their spouses, but they seem happy with the situation, and that's what matters.

If you aren't DEEPLY in love with your spouse because the marriage was arranged, but still have a happy life, does it matter?

I honestly do not know, but that's a better idea than going from roasty to roasty, hoping you end up settling with the right one and she doesn't take you for all you got one day because she felt like it.

Why aren't you married yet?

Bump

This.