MGTOW

youtube.com/watch?v=utkXfxKZR58

This is the ultimate goal of MGTOW

Where the fuck can I get one? TELL ME

If you go to korea you can get a plastic doll that actually washes itself sometimes

which korea

holy shit this is next level

someone post that THICC doll from a few days ago

>Hes going to be left behind
I feel bad for you guys

no thanks

There are many brands and sites including www.dsdoll.us and www.reallovesexdolls.com a little internet searching will lead you to hundreds of them.

While i dont cqre for these i love how dangerous these are to women

These are not at all dangerous to women

Only if they manage to ban them if not then they are a huge threat to women because a few hundred Dollar doll can already make the woman obsolete. The man will spend time and energy on his doll instead of a real woman.

This

They are more fun and less annoying.

>tfw my gf is built like that

He sounds like a great catch

>be sjw tumblrina
>cisgender males can't handle my fluid poly-womynself
>shelter myself from the real world
>buy enormous collection of dildos
>men are now obsolete

t. wizard from plebbit

I've never had to detach a girlfriend's vagina and clean out my semen

>You are not limited by what is physically possible

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH

T. roastie

you need men because you are lazy and want someone to pay you and then divorce rape him.

>only feminists use dildos
Have a

Yeah, let women believe WGTOW is a thing. But never forget that men build society and women can only consume what men build.

>T. brainlet

>you need women because you are a forever alone NEET

>>only men use sexdolls
>Have a

Why do so many of the successful men who build society have wives or girlfriends if women are just parasites? Really boggles the noggin

Jesus christ.that pic related is really true.

I dont need women. Atleast not modern ones. Only loyal virgins

>>only men use sexdolls
>Have a (You) #
You missed my point entirely

>despite that

i want to believe women are good but everything tells me different

You're clearly missing my point. You are advocating for behaving like a degenerate SJW, only under the label of MGTOW

>tfw will be buying my very own THICC sexdoll next month
eat shit roasties

As long as marriage doesnt change and women arent held accountable, you can call me what ever you want

This will even the playing field between the genders. I could easily get casual sex but what about men who are too ugly for women who arent pretty themselves?

>everything
Really?
Guys like Raging Golden Eagle focus only on the negatives of women because they're frustrated with where things are for them personally in terms of finding a compatible woman. That has lead him down this rabbit hole where he's now posting videos of how he blew $2000 just to masturbate. There are plenty of bad examples, but there are also good relationships happening around you. It's possible to find a good woman and be happy. Don't be jaded and don't fall into the MGTOW trap.

Straight from the factory?

I doubt that granted i ve been overdosing on blackpills lately.
Mgtows will use meme history to explain that women arent loyal to their people, when there are plenty of examplws showing the opposite

>mfw anime will become real once humanity transcends to cybernetic superbodies resembling japanese animation artstyle.

How will you ever find a partner if you view the opposite sex as toxic? You shouldn't make enemies out of half of your kind

Maybe even this one

wmdolls.com

Is this the thread where we all virtue signal that this is disgusting despite sporting a raging hard on?

I thought those were Lauren Southern threads

The hands look weird.

>That has lead him down this rabbit hole where he's now posting videos of how he blew $2000 just to masturbate.
He was sponsored it.

How big can I get her? I want an amazon sexdoll. Every roastie is below 5'4 and its disgusting.

2D > dolls > traps > roasties

>gf
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD!

more potential grills left for us :3

gimme gf plox

Are you sure?