Hey Losers

Hey Losers,

My name is Carl, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day pretending to be "the superior race". You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever even been offline in the past year? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take it to a whole new level. This place is even worse than that stupid Donald Trump subreddit.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I'm one of the head leaders in my local Antifa chapter and have organized protests all across America to stop Fascism and White Supremacy. What do you guys do, besides post nazi frogs on twitter? I've also punched over 10 Nazis in the face (pretty sure I broke a few noses too), and have gotten 5 racists fired from their jobs for making hateful comments online (just found out another racist prick got fired today; feels SO good). So in conclusion, you are all a bunch of neckbeards who will he replaced by minorities in the next few years. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s the future of the world and you can't stop it ;)

SAGE
A
G
E

Fuck off commie, try punching me in the face and I'll fucking crush you. Little bitch.

S A G E
A
G
E

SAGE
A
G
E

11/10 is this pasta or OC?

Comminism is for faggots

The White race is waking up more and more everyday. We know about your jewish tricks, especially "comminism". Try saying all this stuff to my face and it won't end well for you, guaranteed.

Gosh such a tough pussy, just a bit smelly.

U antifa faggots are being led around by the same groups U claim 2 B protesting against.

UR so fucking clueless U don't even know how clueless UR.

Fucking dumb nigger, you wouldn't dare punch me in the face. Give me your fucking address and we'll see how tough you are.

You probably only beat up little kids. If you tried to beat me up I'd wreck you. I'm 6' 4" 270lbs of muscle.

sage

I've taken Muay Thai and Greco wrestling for over a decade. I'm also very tall and muscular. Communists arent the little skinny kids that you see on TV when you watch your little Fox news programs. Ever heard of Jeff Monson? He's a Communist MMA fighter and would definitely smash your teeth in.

Pic related is him.

Nice copypasta
also sage

Free Kekistan!!

>My name is Carl
Sargoy?

Lol I'd like to see one of these Nazi soyboys fight somebody like Jeff Monson.

tl;dr

Wow such a tough guy. Has to use homophobic slurs to make himself feel more secure in his heterosexuality.

Yeah, you totally don't crave dicks at all do you? Lol

>a thread died for this marxist shitpost

"Hurrr the jews"

Do you know how retarded you sound right now? Try going outside for once, you've been watching too much Fox news.

Daily reminder that Communism will not win.

Saw a commie get run over the other day, felt SO good.

Nigger

This is the true redpill for Sup Forums

Fresh pasta?Revamp of old pasta. Little do they know we love this type of shit

>there's people here right now that don't recognize this

>clueless

Says the guy who watches Fox news all day.

Haha Sup Forums wishes they could be like this guy. But instead they're just a bunch of weak little soyboys.