Brit/pol/ - Papers edition

>Corrupt Carillion outsourcer becomes prey for vulture capitalists
unv.is/belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/uk/government-urged-to-act-amid-fears-of-carillion-collapse-36486353.html

>UKIP leader's gf sent anti-royal racist texts
unv.is/scotsman.com/news/politics/ukip-leader-s-girlfriend-sent-racist-meghan-markle-messages-1-4661249

>Corbyn rules out EUref2, spurns 'special relationship'
unv.is/mirror.co.uk/news/politics/jeremy-corbyn-says-labour-not-11849589

>Trade bill [TTIP reincarnation] will face no parliamentary scrutiny
unv.is/ekklesia.co.uk/node/24983

>Tories beg for le ebig maymays to fight muh ebil left
unv.is/telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/01/13/tory-voters-shy-fight-left-online-warns-new-conservative-chairman

>People are waking up to parliamentary paedophilia
unv.is/thelondoneconomic.com/news/petition-calls-investigation-allegations-mps-raped-assaulted-children-throughout-80s-90s/14/01/

>Govt continue to cut Defense funding to new depths
unv.is/rt.com/uk/415681-williamson-defence-cuts-army/

>UkColumn News 12/1/17:
youtube.com/watch?v=ptHybLLEw8U

Polls:
YouGov/Times; CON 40% (nc), LAB 41%(-1), LDEM 9%(+2).

Quote:
>THINGS can only get better
D. Ream

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jvmmkx1dtmA
youtube.com/watch?v=u9PRwn2uexI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Submission_(novel)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

take the qt girl bolton ukip is dead anyways

>all about some dumb slapper and a celebraty's divorce from some dumb slapper

Fucking state of this nation's "journalism".

>Geneticist Eran Elhaik believes the word Ashkenaz (i.e. Ashkenazi Jews) is derived from the ancient Assyrian and Babylonian name for the Scythians. He places the original homeland of the Ashkenazi Jews in north-east Turkey and a region to the north of the Black sea.

No wonder the jocks are so clever

you frankly didn't have the balls to put country before pussy

ENGLAND IS NO LONGER ENGLAND

>went around my brothers house
>having a few drinks with him and his wife
>wife eventually goes off and loads of different guys she fucked in different positions and different races right infront of him, worst part is she wasnt lying. she's a quadroon as well. generally nice lass tho

Looks like Boltons done then and the UKIP leadership revolving door keeps spinning

UKIP is just as castrated as you mn8

>it's now illegal to have a racist gf

>generally nice lass tho
Really makes me think.

I'd go for the racist lover

I've been away for 5 months. What has changed?

20th for Aldi pizzas.

U SHALL U SHALL U SHALL NOT WIN THE MATCH

Who leaked the text conversation?
Seems like some MI5 sabotage.

Mail on Sunday reporter tricked her into thinking she was somebody else.

she must be thick as shit

Nicklowleshopenothategerrycablesearchlightmagazine,

EVENING LADS.. JUST LOADED UP SOME PUKKA STONEY OFF EBAY!! £30 NO SNIDE HERE KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN

Do these "journalists" not have better stories and leads to be investigating?

>the way he rolls around the table
I hate fat people.

Blimey I've been duped but I've never been convinced I was someone else

What is the first letter of the first name of your brothers gf

The UK is a shithole.

>‘They anoint and wash their heads; as for their bodies, they set up three poles leaning together to a point and cover these over with woollen mats; then, in the place so enclosed to the best of their power, they make a pit in the centre beneath the poles and the mats and throw red-hot stones into it… The Scythians then take the seed of this hemp and, creeping under the mats, they throw it on the red-hot stones; and, being so thrown, it smoulders and sends forth so much steam that no Greek vapour-bath could surpass it. The Scythians howl in their joy at the vapour-bath. This serves them instead of bathing, for they never wash their bodies with water.’ (Histories, Book 4)

j

Yeah, we know.

Lord God, Captain of my heart, El Goblino knows if I follow Your Greatest Commandment – to love You with all my heart, soul, and mind. – he is powerless over me. Guard my white genes, Lord Jesus, so that I stay alabaster for You alone. I know from Your Word that the Amerimutt can not sift my through my body like wheat or even lay a hand on my chromosomes without Your permission. So place Your hedge around me so that my body – Your temple – can be preserved, pure, holy, and healthy and European.

Block Los Goblinos attempts to make me doubt that I am “Beautifully and wonderfully white” and don’t let me listen to his taunts to take Ahmeds dick through neglect, contempt, addiction or abuse. I am Yours, Lord Jesus, and I want to glorify You in my body so keep me from El Goblinos attempts in this world and in my flesh to make me 56%, to ride the mart cart, to make my body a showcase of gluttony or advertisement for evil or miscegenation..

That Geordie prick is starting to look like goldie

>Forgot to capitalise the T
Baka

The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree, son.

TOP KEK

At least he'll get to fuck Bjork then.

Teachers are paid above the average salary, why are they still whining

>tfw you hate being alive

He looks like "Asian male wanted for theft in Whitechapel off-licence"

> £31m

Fucking kek. Why do these rich men get married? How many times does this need to happen before it sinks in?

Yeah no shit hank now go shoot your sister

She looks like a chinaman

Holidays out the arse as well

Shes not exactly a looker either wtf was he thinking?

What proportion of the country do you think agree with Marney's comments, lads?

More than people would like to believe.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jvmmkx1dtmA

DAAANANADAAANANADAAANANAHNANAHNANAH

WELL YOU MUST BE A GIRL WITH SHOES LIKE THAT
SHE SAID YOU KNOW ME WELL
I SEEN YOU AND LITTLE STEVEN AND JOANNA
'ROUND THE BACK OF MY HOTEL

What the fuck is the Metro thinking printing that? That dog add will offend all the Muslims!

My sister's a teacher and she does absolutely fuck all but moan.

>it'll never happen to me
>she loves me

Infatuation makes a fool of everyone.

Not much. Most people dont hate blacks any more and love the royal senpai. Plus most women probably think she's a slag for banging an old man

Wouldn't it rust?

El Abominación...

It’s made of plastic m8

My mates a teacher in the country side and he lives in a cottage .Got himself a country lass and a dog . Proper jealous desu stuck here in the city

>Bitch is fucked in her head
>starts explaining her degeneracy to her husband in front of his friends as well
>'sall good mate, shes a nice girl anyways tho

Are you fucking serious?????

>tfw usa.gov gives you level 2 and terrorist warning

moslem - isn't that haram?

It is a shit show because they make it rational and logical (the worst part of the MGTOWs is that they're right functionally), but you can't have a society like this and expect it to last.

Lol part and parcel m8

>If leftism ever becomes dominant in society, so that the technological system becomes a tool in the hands of leftists, they will enthusiastically use it and promote its growth. In doing this they will be repeating a pattern that leftism has shown again and again in the past. When the Bolsheviks in Russia were outsiders, they vigorously opposed censorship and the secret police, they advocated self-determination for ethnic minorities, and so forth; but as soon as they came into power themselves, they imposed a tighter censorship and created a more ruthless secret police than any that had existed under the tsars, and they oppressed ethnic minorities at least as much as the tsars had done. In the United States, a couple of decades ago when leftists were a minority in our universities, leftist professors were vigorous proponents of academic freedom, but today, in those of our universities where leftists have become dominant, they have shown themselves ready to take away from everyone else’s academic freedom. (This is “political correctness.”) The same will happen with leftists and technology: They will use it to oppress everyone else if they ever get it under their own control.

shes one of if not the nicest people ive ever met, shes just a degenerate

Ah that explains it

Tse

Maybe he could frame it as a glorious Jihad by declaring the pavement an infidel?

TWELVE LIVES FOR MY EMPEROR

>just a degenerate

That the reason your brother married her then?

>More than people would like to believe.
I agree

>Not much. Most people dont hate blacks any more and love the royal senpai. Plus most women probably think she's a slag for banging an old man
Agree with the latter. I'm not sure how loving the royals means you'd support Harry marrying an American divorcee. And to quote directly from her texts, "not wanting other races to invade your own culture doesn't mean [you] hate their race". If not even UKIP can survive (by the standard of pol) only mildly red pilled comments, not sure there's much chance of the alt right's ethnostate plans taking off...

I do find it interesting how people just dismiss her as an idiot. Reminds me of the reaction to Gary Younge's interview with Richard Spencer. Just mocked and not even engaged with. I'm not sure how people don't see through it.

Welcome to the club. The Chinks gave us one, too, after one of their own got SNACKBARED in Bavaria with an axe.

>tfw Germany is so full of immigrants, all the victims of the terror attack were non-Germans

It's back up!
youtube.com/watch?v=u9PRwn2uexI

Reminder that the tripfags earlier 'raided' Sup Forums with a hilarious thread that fizzled out after about 30 posts and died on its arse. It was deleted to spare their blushes.

Degenerates attract degenerates , or maybe she thought he'd clean up her life or maybe she has got smashing tits .i can only speculate

>Go to Winchester today for the first time in a while
>They've got concrete roadblocks up to stop trucks of peace from driving up the high street

I love multiculturalism!

Same thing happened with the bridge attack.

Just ordered Submission, it's a book about France with an islamic political party in power, by that french lad hollebueq

Because people love the royals as celebs more than as an institution 9f government

But think of the exotic cuisine*!

*may or may not contain human

>When the diversity becomes so dominant, you can use them as meat-shields.
I think I found my survival strategy here.

Trouble with ex whores as they tend to be the biggest prudes.

Have notice mixies are particularly degenerate

True enough on the first part . Don't think mixies andy more slaggy than white birds tho

Are Muslims aware of it? Just thinking back to the whole Satanic Verses fallout...

Didn't they kill a white copper?

FREE LOINS M8

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Submission_(novel)

Looks like it, the (then) president of fucking france read it

Remember when Rightly So would post the headlines?

Remember when you could have an interesting discussion about 1970s union politics with YKTD?

Remember when Eddie would drunkenly trigger Pube's schizophrenia?

I miss the trips...

Fuck Scotland . Sheep shaggers and proddy paddies are cool tho

Oh this is the book that Douglas Murray references when he says Jews have a homeland to flee to but we don't.

t.Tekamembe

Fucking sloppy collage there pal