Tribute to the thiccest family in manga

I really like the recent trend of thicc-posting on Sup Forums. lets continue with that now. I'll be posting assorted parts of scans here starting with the thiccesst, cutest mom in manga.

Other urls found in this thread:

manga-zip.net
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

damn, is that the aunt?!

Where are you finding the scans for the new chapters? I can't find anything past chapter 31.

manga-zip.net

Mother and aunt are just obese pigs.

seems oi may have reused a character design from okusan, she looks just like the female boss.

straight from the parade onto the interwebs, voicing your gay opinions. ill never understand faggots.

the aunt looks ridiculously hot here. would wife and read fujo cartoons with.

the cutest

HNNNNNGH...

The mangaka is female, right?

dont forget to buy the new volume coming out may 19th!

pretty sure its a dude. whatever the mangaka may be he/she/it is doing gods work along with methonium.

>thicc
Learn what it means first.

>Learn what it means first.
nah, im pretty sure i got it right

T-T-TTTTTT-THI-TH-THI-THICCCCCCCC

Only found volume one on here. Ah well whatever, I'll just go back to appreciating the thiccness in Okusan. Thanks for the dump.

my dear user, you need to look for grand jump since its serialized there. yoll find most releases of 2017 on the site ive linked.

Okusan was better than this.

its a matter of opinion, you can like both. this series actually has some developement unlike oku-san the daughter is preggo wich oku-san will never be by the looks of it

When is mommy gonna get a good dicking in this series?
And has the cunt of a middle child be put in her place yet?