Didnt he try to kill

Himself?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/07/31/540629884/ex-sheriff-joe-arpaio-convicted-of-criminal-contempt
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/10/04/joe-arpaio-pardon-accepted/733690001/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's he gonna do, run on an emoji platform?

>Maryland
Is that where brianna wu is running?

Dont send him any mean tweets

can (convicted) criminals become politicians in the USA? i'm pretty sure in the UK they can't.

>can (convicted) criminals become politicians in the USA?
Yes.

Are we sure that's actually bradley manning?

>occupydemoshits

>4 convicted criminals running for congress

>two are running for the senate

Its true the left cant meme

> daily reminder gianforte got elected
based big sky

Not paying taxes is the same as treason

Not just once, but twice while in prison.

But being she is running in a liberal wasteland like Maryland...she stands a decent chance of winning.

Massachusetts

No chance, they’re going to paint him as a traitor.

I want trans things to just go away. Aren't they like 0.3% of the population? Why is everything about these fucking mentally ill abominations?

I hope you're right, though there is a part of me that would be watching CSpan live, to watch this thing's parliamentary mannerisms on the Senate floor.

Why would anyone vote for a mentally unstable person that leaked classified information to have access to classified information

To normalize the idea of alternative sexuality in order to normalize pedophilia. This isn't even a crazy theory anymore

How depressing

why does this thing tweet like such a retard?

We lost when marriage's clearly defined rules were overturned

>is a tranny
>doesnt do speedruns on twitch

something is not right in here

>its a bad thing for government crimes to get exposed

I want based chelsea to become president and then leak the above top secret alien and time travel files

twice

>assaulting reporter
He should run on that platform. He’d probably get elected.

Arpaio was never convicted, shit(((berg)))

conviction was vacated

no his sentence was commuted

What did he leak again? Besides the obvious.
Sage, I put that shit on everything

How can a convicted felon and spy with a history of mental illness be a valid candidate? Are there really no rules to stop this?

You (((faggot)))

Ex-Sheriff Joe Arpaio Convicted Of Criminal Contempt
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/07/31/540629884/ex-sheriff-joe-arpaio-convicted-of-criminal-contempt

Federal judge accepts Joe Arpaio's presidential pardon
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/10/04/joe-arpaio-pardon-accepted/733690001/
>A federal judge Wednesday accepted the presidential pardon of former Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio.

so this guys fucks watermelons and mules

Pedophilia is good you dumb retards, when are you going to understand. All those shithole countries are conservative because they marry women so young they basically raise them however they want. If you combine that with an atheistic society that knows science and logic you are going to create the most powerful nation in the world.

The Jews are your allies you just don't get it yet.

>spy
He was a hero when he smeared Obama but now that he's popular he's shit. Very typical Sup Forums behavior.

The other guys are ok but Blankenship is legit a piece of shit. He should still be in jail. I hate him despite the fact he would try to protect my industry.

T. West Virginia coal miner

You lost logic though. Your logic is derailed by uncomfortable truths, that break dopamine loops of expected response.

Your "science" has become disingenuous, theoretical, and entirely relative. You think by changing definition you change reality, but that is not the case. You destroy norms, simply for being norms. That is the only thing your ilk is trained to do. It's not about building anymore, but tearing down. Thus you regress everything, under the false guise of "progress"

I hope one day you guys wake up to your willful dissonance. You're selling yourselves short out of self-destructive pity, and it's sad to watch.