Level 1 happening

lets say we get a level 1 happening. aka nukes or planet level events, yellowstone, asteriod, aliens, ect. what would you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1uG84WsK-Eo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

start breeding amerimutts for food like in the road.

combust

come here

Fuck my sister, apparently.

go to my happening bunker and get all information from Sup Forums instead of trusting the MSM

i would go home, say goodbye to mister turtle and watch all the livestreams/livetickers

third post best post
youtube.com/watch?v=1uG84WsK-Eo

i'd probably die desu. either immediately as a direct result of the event (asteroid impact, etc.), of exposure from losing power over the winter, or some other prolonged mortal fate probably related to famine or disease. it ain't pretty, but thems the brakes.

Live in NW Montana. So, I guess make popcorn and watch normies die.

Nice, now that the ice is broken the wincest can continue! At least some good came from that missile.

Come here and shitpost

Shitpost and blame the Joos

How is it up there? I've been thinking about moving to west Montana for a while now, because it's a beautiful area and I'm a supporter of the NWF

Post Doom Paul's on Sup Forums while on my Mad Max-esque armored car

nice theme

I'd build a armored car like out of a dump truck and fill it with survival supplies and weapons then map out all the all brick castle like catholic all girls High schools and Junior collages. When the disaster starts go the one nearest Maisie Williams House and help them reinforce the building to keep raiders away and train up a bevy of plaid skirted archer chicks

And sodomize Maisie

Go into the nearby swamps. Hockomock is impenetrable and unconquerable.

Build a all girls catholic boarding high school on your land and your all set

MAN OF CULTURE

Probably die because I'm a cityfag

the best time to shitpost 0is when it's all over

Load a gun, sit outside, and wait.

Check digits

Try to find out if I can still somehow shitpost on Sup Forums.

>Go outside
>Get ladder
>Get on roof of house
>Proceed to do the windmill and other sick break dancing moves
>Embrace the warm glow of all cleansing nuclear fire

It's closed. Sorry.

hop in the thread of course

Thinking about making up a fake religion and filing. No property taxes.

belief system does not matter as long as the uniform has a plaid skirt and pigtails

This.

Feels good to live in a rural area near a WW2 decoy airfield in these times.

Green amphibian wills happening

fucking degenerate

Quit job immediatly, buy Border Collie, go visit my mom and dad to show them said border collie say my goodbye's walking my border collie with my folks. comfy goodbye.

You obviously have an obligation to fuck her again and do it right. Dominate the shit out of her and make her cum a few times before you blow a load on her face.

Why is last one White? Maybe defcon one is the Aryan utopia we wall dream about? Press that button Mr. President! Our children will thank us

Fap or try my best to get laid.

Legendary. Know which thread?

>Go outside
>Play “Baby Blue”
>Wait

bump

Go to our holiday home in Norway if Yellowstone is going to erupt, same for global pandemic and financial collapse. If it's a asteroid, well I can just stay and try to get in contact with God

If I knew a nuke was going to hit an area that would vaporize me, I'd probably get some lawn chairs and just chill in my backyard. Watch the show until I get vaporized.