Oh No how will we ever carry on now

newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2018/01/how-americans-sees-new-zealand-revealed-in-controversial-post.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nV1qcy9aOCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't worry, they're not Americans.

Great, now a bunch of subhuman amerimutts just remembered NZ existed. I don't want more niggers closer to me.

That's okay Kiwibro, we've got a few thousand blackies in Melbourne that we're sending over to you soon.

All the black cunts from new zealand moved to Brisbane.

Fuck off we have enough removalists and scaffolders

you mean actual niggers or horis

This shit is insulting to both of us! NOBODY thinks this! They're pulling it out of their asses' like usual!

Lol America is x100 what Sweden is.

i know several people who moved to NZ to escape the crime in melbourne and have no plans to ever return.

America has tens of millions of blacks lol

why are they so intent on shipping niggers everywhere?

STFU there's literally almost no black people in Australia. Hopefully it will stay that way. Apex is one little gang.

Hey, Ausbros! WHY hasn't there been an Auspol threads in the last couple days? I miss you cunts!

*any

>no niggers
Please give me a visa. I swear to god I'm actually white and not a deluded halfcaste mutt.

over the weekend the constant Sup Forums range bans started up again for me.
they are trying to silence australian posters, too much african violence, and meth gang violence happened since new years eve, they are trying to stop the redpills until its too late and everyone has forgotten.

Sorry we're only taking syrians and terrorists. I mean doctors and engineers. The rest of you have to line up and prove you have the skills and education to be allowed to come here.

>JEWSA DINDU NUFFIN WE GUD BOIZ IT WAS DA JOOS
The eternal yank does it again

Prepare to get invaded with african refugees

Tell those pussy South Africans to come back home NOW!

Total fucking lie, we dont think that. Well, maybe the coastal jews do, but jews will be jews.

I remember when Samuel L Jackson complained about the lack of black faces around while he was in Sydney filming the Matrix.

God damn it.

Really? I didn't know it was THAT bad as far as censorship is concerned.

True.

mostly just internet. other than that aussie banter is pretty great desu

The fuck? It's a fact what I said

late last year Sup Forums was empty of australian posters for a good week.
they would keep range banning our IPs every 10 minutes, even if we changed it, you could only post once or twice before being range banned again.

this is racist. i saw this one black guy on the train who wasn't raping anyone therefor this "sudanese gang" doesn't exist

Oh, good! We're about to send you a shit ton of ours! Trudeau even gave his approval. I hope you have a spare bedroom.

>my internet is just fine and in terms of dress sense we have exactly the same fucking shops as Aus, UK and US. well mostly
The roads aren't great though

talking to one of me NZ lads. he comes real close to the phone and says to me
>"guess what?"
>"i got an AR15"

A lack of black people? Lmfao no we don't have many africans here but our surplus of Chinese, Tongan, Samoan, Maori, Japanese, Indian and whatever other cunts came here on rubber dinghies and floating doors certainly make up for it. Defo been seeing more and more middle easterns around too. Most of them are nice enough and keep to themselves but seeing mosques around is a little unnerving now.

Basically 90% of Americans are mentally ill and can't distinguish obvious propaganda from legitimate journalism (not that there's much of that left).

Morons.

I would encourage you to visit 'urban" America then. I'm SURE you will come away with you view reinforced.

You sound like a moron if you're unnerved by a fucking building. Grow and get along chap.

If you come out at all.

Everywhere but Israel.

I SEE THEM LIKE THIS AND NOTHING ELSE

We have our own areas with low income, poor education and nutrition. And sadly a lot of Maori and Pacific Islanders are prone to follow black culture. So talking shit, robbing and violence is on the up. It's really sad because they disrespecting a beautiful culture.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA LOL

I WROTE THAT POST LAST NIGHT

WTF

I agree. It's everywhere. The only solution is to keep fighting identity politics and/or Marxism. This problem was being crafted for over a century. It's not going to clean itself up overnight.

pic related. hit the Edit button so you know it’s for real.

You actually just spoke autism.
Give me real objectives. I mean ones that will actually work not the bullshit keyboard wizard shit I see everyday on chan.

I don't think fellow burgers could find you on a map, but you need to accept our blacks

>Oh No how will we ever carry on now
Don't give it a second thought, NZ. Our fucking media asks the dumbest, most libtarded people they can find when they take a fucking poll.

Based lomu. RIP big brain kiwi

>Extremist indoctrination centre
Haha nothing to see here, siilly

Fuck, these "educated progressives" we have coming out of our fucked up public school system couldn't find New Zealand on a map WITH THE LABELS STILL IN PLACE.

Well, you just said it! Give people objectives. In the US ATM, we're starting to see a labor shortage. There is at the same time a very big drop in crime. Why? Because, when people have OBJECTIVES and things to look FORWARD to, they can't be bothered with all of that other bullshit.

at least they can recite all the genders

>to live this scared

Maoris mate theyre all scaffies and Removalists. I'm pretty sure it's all they teach maoris in kiwi schools.

I truly believe in this but I also believe in family and social education. These kids (the the US and UK too) are going up without any sense of respect , responsibility or direction.

And this, in turn, leads to a youth which doesn't see the value in working or have the character to do it. How many kids do you see who can't even work at a Burger King because their attitude is fuct?

>The roads aren't great though
Have you ever been overseas? Our road and infrastructure maintenance is literally some of the best in the world.

No one cares about NZ here, that is absolute bullshit.

I lived in Europe for decades.
I meant the road outside the main centres compared to the rest of the country. And I get you, i've driven some shitty roads in Europe, America and Japan.

They say this like it's a bad thing.

you're roads look awesome to longboard on

They've been indoctrinated and they're a loss. You can't change them or their beliefs. Just write them off from the society they want to destroy. They will learn just as their communist forefathers did and are now, that hunger is a motherfucker!

youtube.com/watch?v=nV1qcy9aOCw

Kiwis dont into longboard though