Hey Pol I'm not afraid of you beta milk drinking racists. I support DACA & I'm here to stay. Try me

Hey Pol I'm not afraid of you beta milk drinking racists. I support DACA & I'm here to stay. Try me
instagram.com/p/Bd02KfrFoX3/

no you're not, your genes will get the better of you as the do most beaners and you'll be deported back to your shithole

she looks like a matador

Canada will be brown accept it.

Damn gurl, can we fug N sheeit? I'll turn our children in to Castizo Master Race.
>Leaf
>Sex Ed for elementary children
user, I...

NYPA faggot

Ha please you're pathetic.

So much bait in one post.
Sage

I'd pump this Mexican broad full of cum and give here mixed race kids with blue eyes.

>she looks like a matador
or the bull. either way, that sounds like a gore thread

Not a Spanish one.

>I support DACA & I'm here to stay. Try me

Much strong, so independent, many proud.

How long have you been in the united states?

What's wrong with being in Mexico? Or India? I don't see why these countries can't be developed to be like America.

I mean what's wrong with staying in your own country?

Sorry sweetie, not your personal army. SAGE

you know i fucking googled it too after saying that because i wasn't sure if "matador" implied a male bullfighter. i just figured it would be "matadora" or something to denote a female. turns out a lot of women do this shit, or at least that's what google wants me to think

Oh Jesus, another Mexican bitch who went to a US university and became a leftist, 'poetry' spewing attention whore. The only thing you need to be afraid of is your irrelevance once you hit 26 or 27 years old, start looking like Kim Jong Il, and soy boys and niggers stop paying attention to you.

Why do your eyes look like you have Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?

SAGE
A
G
E

You’re unattractive in so many ways. You serve as a stark reminder of what we want to preserve.

>milk drinking racists
Gray-Mane or Battle-Born?

CHICANA MILKIES

Bullshit, cute ex tho OP

الحدلله
You will submit to Islam and attain chasity, virtue, honor, grace and meaning.
May you say the Shahada soon, my Arizona Indian princess.
الله اكبر

bring it cucks, you can't win, this train is not slowing down any time soon

Just a troll move along people don't attack innocents

You'll grow up one day

>TFW no verbally abusive Illegal Immigrant gf

Well in this you consider yourself a loser. So supporting DACA for you is perfectly normally because you know the only way to survive is in a group, on your own, as history has shown, you and your race will not succeed.

>very good at keeping busy
Doing what exactly?

Literally victim mentality longing for childhood again because you can’t face being an adult.

Being such a lose the only way to feel superior is by clinging to your social construct of a "race".

We aren't your personal army to annoy the bitch that turned you down. Even if she is ugly as sin