imgur.com/a/nh0xkb
>Random Dec30
imgur.com/a/pSrvx
>N Hama Dec 29
i.imgur.com/R08MjX9.jpg
>Quneitra Dec11
i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr

Devs Jan 13
>SW Aleppo:SAA liberates 540 km2 area on the Hass Plateau en route to Abu Duhur airbase, 6km away
>Idlib:Jihadist counter-offensive takes 2 villages from SAA. Intense fighting near Abu Duhur airbase, HTS attacks Musharifah
>DeZ:IS recaptures several positions from SDF, East al-Buqa’n village
>E Ghouta:SAA captured the bus station in Harasta district. They continue to secure armored vehicles base
>Is linked group captures 3 villages from jihadist rebels near Israeli occupied Golan Heights
>SDF official claims SDF plans to enter Idlib gov
>RU MOD:Terrorists who targeted Hmeimim airbase @ the end of Dec,killed, drones depot destroyed
>Yarmouk camp:IS surprise attack on JaI, captures several positions, kills6,30 injured. JaI denied IS claims
>Washington meeting between US,UK,France,Jordan,Saudis over post-war Sy,ways to represen NE Sy. Turkey not invided
>Iraq:'We want our homes cleared’ – Civis face lethal hazards as govt. calls for ‘voluntary returns’
>Unconfirmed UNSC report on Yemen:Saudis coal. targer civis,their proxies are a threat to peace&stability,UAE runs torture camps, country might split in 2,Iran breached arms embargo
>Russia expects Sy Congress in Sochi to be held in late January — diplomat

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/O-nZ5OLD6Wo
rt.com/news/415884-us-sdf-border-force/
southfront.org/us-led-coalition-forming-30000-strong-force-to-control-syrian-border/
almasdarnews.com/article/video-saudi-troops-killed-en-mass-deadly-houthi-mountain-hopping-assault-key-base/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the heck did you just say about me, you little honey bun? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Cutie Patooties, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret tweets on Daddy Assad, and I have over 300 confirmed snookims. I am trained in butter biscuits and I’m the top sweetie in the entire US sugar doodles. You are nothing to me but just another Daddy. I will cuddle you the heck out with warmth the likes of which has never been felt before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that dookie doo to me over the Internet? Think again, cutie. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Mommies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the huggie wuggies, deary. The huggies that wipes out the silly little thing you call your meanie doodles. You’re in trouble, Daddy. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can tweet you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in butter boops, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Cutie Wooties Fruity Tooties and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your widdle face, you little cutie pie. If only you could have known what huggie wuggies your little “tweetie weetie” was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your mouthy wouthy. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, honey buns. I will wiggle woop all over you and you will drown in it. You’re really sweet, honey.

SAA IS DEAD

WE'RE FUCKING FUCKED, DAMMIT! IT'S OVER, SG, IT'S ALL OVER! ALL THIS FOR NOTHING!

WE'RE FUCKED, /SG/
IT'S ALL OVER

HALAB, DIMASHQ, DEIR AL ZAUR, HIMS, DERA'A AND HAMAH SOON AND THERE'S NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT IT!

OH THE HUMANITY!

Lads what do I say to charm this kosher qt

very good. I loved that houthi ladder

>qt

"My heart burns for you brighter than the incinerators in Auschwitz"

the saa is not dead. They just smell that way. It's just that they are very active boys, and the desert is hot.

I liked how pretty much nobody fucking bought it at all.

Thanks for the bread Deepy!
>Friendly reminder to filter memeflags

u need to find out what 'genuine guy' means

What’s wrong with your day?
>this bitch again

assad will win

don't thank me, just picking up the slack

>inb4 deleted

it needs a trumphead

ayy send some pics of yur tits
thx

>I want my partisan girl

>the absolute state of hohol maps

oh shie... new R&U houthi footage

youtu.be/O-nZ5OLD6Wo

>YPG's Gifford: We will spread the message of Kurdish revolution After the defeat of ISIS in Raqqa the internationalist movement's mission is to spread the message of Kurdish revolution all the around the world, @macergifford , an internationalist fighter for YPG said.
And people thought Komintern is ded.

THERE'S NO WAY OUT
THIS IS THE END

rt.com/news/415884-us-sdf-border-force/
>‘Unacceptable’: Turkey slams US-led coalition’s new Syria ‘border force’ using Kurdish militias

The US-led coalition says it is helping to create a thousands-strong “Border Security Force” in Syria using Kurdish SDF militias. Washington's support, branded “unacceptable” by Ankara, is further straining bilateral ties.
Some 230 new recruits are already undergoing training in the “BSF’s inaugural class,” the Coalition’s Public Affairs Officer Colonel Thomas F. Veale told the Defense Post. The border force will be stationed along Kurdish-controlled parts of the Syrian border with Iraq and Turkey, as well as along the Euphrates River valley. It is estimated to reach a total strength of 30,000, according to the official.Around half of the new unit will be comprised of Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) veterans, while the other half is being recruited. “The base of the new force is essentially a realignment of approximately 15,000 members of the SDF to a new mission in the Border Security Force as their actions against ISIS [Islamic State] draw to a close,” the Coalition’s Public Affairs Office told Reuters in an email.

The move prompted discontent from one of Washington’s key NATO allies – Turkey. The catch here is that battle-hardened Kurdish YPG units – part of the SDF – are viewed by Ankara as an extension of the “terrorist” Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK). Continuous US support for the YPG has put a major strain on relations between the two states.

“The US, providing support to the PKK’s Syrian branch, PYD-YPG, on the grounds of ‘fighting ISIS,’ is taking some worrying steps to legitimize this terrorist [group] and make it lasting in the region,” Turkish presidential spokesman Ibrahim Kalin said on Sunday, as quoted by NTV.

>I will never hit her on the head with a thick copper cable and drag her to my scrap metal hovel and then make her my wife and watch war videos with her

“It is absolutely not possible for this to be accepted,” the official added, stressing that Turkey “will continue its fight against any terrorist organization regardless of its name and shape within and outside its borders.”

The new border force is expected to be based on the territorial principle, as its members will “serve in areas close to their homes” in order to ensure that “the ethnic composition of the force will be relative to the areas in which they serve.” “More Kurds will serve in the areas in northern Syria,” while Arab militias will be present “along the Euphrates River Valley and along the border with Iraq to the south,” according to the Coalition.The plan to establish the unit has been also condemned by Russian officials, who claimed Washington is pursuing shadowy goals in the region. “There’s a clear equivocation here, I think it’s an obvious attempt to reanimate the militants, who can flow from neighboring states, namely Iraq,” said the deputy head of the State Duma’s defense committee Yuri Shvitkin.

Creating such a “force” can help the Washington “to achieve their geopolitical goals, escalate tensions, and, probably, attempt to overthrow the legitimately elected president Bashar Assad,” the official stressed.

The US behavior in Syria, aimed at securing “their incomprehensible interests has already passed all the permissible limits of decency,” the defense committee’s head Vladimir Shamanov stated.

Such actions only put Ankara and Washington on a collision course, Huseyn Bagci, international relations professor at the Middle East Technical University, told RT.

“I think this is one of the biggest problems for Turkish foreign security policy now, because the Americans will not leave the area,” Bagci said. “The Turkish-American cooperation, as the two NATO partners will have a new different dimension, where Turkey and America have totally different interests.”

“The more the Americans support the Kurds and the more Turkey consider them as a national security threat, I think there will be a collapse of the interests of the two NATO countries,” he added.

What do ya lads think, will the benises touch tommorow ?

are you harry hausen?

>Bulgarian mating rituals

Is it just me or she’s got great lips?

Were you browsing /sg/ yesterday? I told you yesterday my neighbor killed himself this week and just before he did it he came to my parents and asked them "how's life". Half an hour later they found him hanging. Covered the window in my room because I could see the place where he did it. Today I was told my friend from school died. Kinda depressing shit, but when I'm not depressed anyway
>sorry for blogposting

She does.

>do barely fuck all in rebuilding Raqqa and put banners of Ocalan
>do purges because "Muh ebil Assad"
>kills and decapitate 2 civis which causes Arabs to protest in your land
>keep alienating non-Kurds in your territory
>decide to anger Turks by building an army right next to their border
>Let's piss off everyone even more by screaming for Kurdish Gommie revolution!

The US is actually pissing away their influence in Turkey and Iraq over a tribe of backstabbing mountain niggers.

jesus, what's going on over there. it can't be coincidence all those deaths

>Is it just me or she’s got great lips?

Apparently, yes.

>>I will never hit her on the head with a thick copper cable and drag her to my scrap metal hovel and then make her my wife and watch war videos with her

>>/x/

S P A C I N G

P

A

C

I

N

G

Well to be fair, the US foreighn policy has not been compentently handeled for a while now, they've basically lost the entire middle east by now, and they paid dearly for it in their own blood

Wish I had courage to an hero but I'm stuck shitposting here forever

>t. newfaggot reddit bong
He copied a news article you dumb fuck.
You need to take a break from posting [spoiler]permanently[/spoilers don't fucking work on Sup Forums even though they should]

I don’t remember browsing /sg/ yesterday. Even if I did, I didn’t see that.
That sucks.

I wonder how long will "SDF" last once Turkey actually revs up the pressure on US. Gotta weight this one real carefully, what's better: Bosphorus or northern Syria?

>all those deaths around you

Awww, you're a brave girl, you can do it. I have faith in you.

>all this cancer on this thread
it's time boiz

I was memeing you faggot
Also
>You need to take a break from posting [spoiler]permanently[/spoilers
Huh? I don’t do that

>best funded army in the region
>get killed by guys with no shoes and a ladder

Night magrebi, come up with some good bantz tommorow

(You) for the white and based MaghreJOY

>I was memeing
Literally "durr I was pretending to be retarded"
Also,
>Spams "SPACING" and "reddit spacing" all day
>j-j-just memeing
Last (You) before filter.

Imagine the ass-blastery that would follow if they had an airforce. A single jet.

Here, take it, the last one I'm giving away for the rest of the night.

I really hope Roaches start shit with the SDF. It'll be hilarious to see our administration either losing the Bosporus due to Mattis' gay fantasies of Kurds, or losing any remnant of Syria due to Amerisharts being contradictory idiots. It will be the ultimate dichotomy put to the test, and given how stupid our foreign policy operates, we're going to chose one of those (or even more hilariously, find a way to do both and fail)

That scenario will unironically redeem Sultan Roach

Because it turned out Houthis are actually Fremen.

Plz explain?

Turkey doesn't have it in them to just roll in towards Manbij and Qamishli, but they will try to pressure the US. If this pressure doesn't work, which it most likely won't due to the heavy hard-on on countering evil Iran, all it will take for Turks to start blowing SDF the fuck out is a few US-supplied SDF weapons popping up in the kurd-infested Turkish mountains.

You won't get rid of me that easily.

I was only memeing for one post tho
>filter
>this soyboy can’t handle the bants
Redditors really should be scurged t b h

I say turks will be rolling through afrin by the week's end, screencap this

>that gif
kek

Seriously, what did I miss that Houthi ladders are a thing?

>I really hope Roaches start shit with the SDF.
They will, on Thursday (18th - 6+6+6, can't be a coincidence).
>It'll be hilarious to see our administration either losing the Bosporus due to Mattis' gay fantasies of Kurds,
Not only that, Red Team will have a strong foothold in the Balkans, and the US will have lost the only other real power in the Middle East (excluding Israel, and KSA isn't a real power).
>or losing any remnant of Syria due to Amerisharts being contradictory idiots.
From what an user said about the garrison in al-Tanf, it's completely abandoned, and all that needs to be done is to change the flag. But take this with a grain of salt.
But it won't be so easy getting them out of Northern Syria. There are thousands of US soldiers there that would have to be killed off or evac'd, and the tens of thousands of SDF, barring mass Arab defections.
>It will be the ultimate dichotomy put to the test, and given how stupid our foreign policy operates, we're going to chose one of those
If it came to a logical choice, it'll be giving up Northern Syria, but the administration will most certainly choose Northern Syria over Bosphorous.
>(or even more hilariously, find a way to do both and fail)
JEJ, I'd like to see this.
>That scenario will unironically redeem Sultan Roach
Not completely, but he'll get a lot of GBPs for this.

It won't work, because Trump's Administration is utterly clueless and divisive. If Sultan Roach Watermelon seller starts harassing the SDF, you're gonna see a faction (idk led by who now since Bannon got fucked) who thinks we need to bail out and side with Turkey, and the other led by a buttblasted Mattis demanding we stay and protect "muh Kurdish democracy and feminist commies".

Also, Erdogan is an egotistical faggot who probably has bi-polar disorder based on flip flopped his actions have been in Syria. It depends if he's got the balls to do it

>mfw we might see a REIS Redemption Arc

Afrin is a gay option desu, they should just harass the SDF a little to remind Amerisharts who they're allied with

jej

>southfront.org/us-led-coalition-forming-30000-strong-force-to-control-syrian-border/

>tfw my home country of the USA can afford to train 30,000 Syrian Kurds to patrol the border of Syria
>tfw the USA has 21,370 border agents
>tfw Rojava has more border agents than the USA

Why? Why can't the USA just focus on it's own issues? Why can't we fix our border problems? Why is it that we can fix other countries problems but never our own? Why is it racist to support border security in the USA, but it's totally reasonable in a country like Syria where there is no birthright citizenship and many other benefits.

Afrin isn't that relevant to be honest. Now, if Turks openly moved towards Qamishli or Manbij, that'd be something.

I already screencapped you once.

>whole diet contains just some mdma herbs

Nikki "I sucked Bibi" Haley
shows the puplic how terrorist Iran is supplying the houthi terrorists with top of the notch terror equipment to do some terror aids against they freedom loving saudis.
We should really sanction them goy

Well i mean what they should do is give US an ultimatium "are you going to be our ally or kurds ally, you cant be both, so take your choice", but you know that's not gonna happen. And i'd be more than happy to see kurds shit getting pushed in, so them invading afrin is something i hope for

>Why?
Geopolitics and building the AngloZionist Empire.
>Why can't the USA just focus on it's own issues?
Because the head of the USA has been taken over by a parasite, and the parasite is the one who issues the orders now, even if said orders hurt the host.
>Why can't we fix our border problems?
Because we won't. The real issue here is debt. Pic related.
>Why is it that we can fix other countries problems but never our own?
We're not 'fixing' other countries. We're turning them into good goys. And if our country got fixed, we wouldn't be good goys anymore.
>Why is it racist to support border security in the USA
Debt and identity politics.
>but it's totally reasonable in a country like Syria where there is no birthright citizenship and many other benefits.
Geopolitics and building the AngloZionist Empire

NOOOOO REVERSE GAINS FUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKK

Well, they said afrin
And so you did. Sorry didnt see it

Is there an inevitable clash between the commie/feminist Kurdish faction that the US is advertising and the conservative Muslims that makes up the bulk of their actual fighting forces

Didn't we get news of an agreement to hand Manbij over to ES? Could be fake but still. Qamishli however they probably won't challenge, as SAA is situated there.

Kurds don't have many cities there. Manbij is one of them, and giving it up to the Turks is no go for them. There won't be a deal like that, even if US tries to push it.

Arabs are protesting in Manbij because a while back, the SDF decapitated 2 civvies. So yeah, probably not gonna last.

Your country will also give $38 billion to Israel in 10 years. And you can't even boycott it.
>land of the free

>the conservative Muslims that makes up the bulk of their actual fighting forces
Which have also fought for the US, willingly or otherwise, under the banners of FSA and ISIS.

Common now mate, feminist freedom loving democratik kurds dont exist, its a meme us uses to justify supporting them

Also same type who are basically transparent and side with the winning side. if you end up doing fuck all to benefit them by sperging about Kurdistan, you'll see the same thing happening.

>Afrin isn't that relevant to be honest.
OH NO
WHAT'S THIS?
DO YOU SEE THIS SHIT HERE?
DO YOU SEE WHY ERDOGAN WANTS AFRIN?
DO YOU SEE WHY IT IS RELEVANT?
OOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Or as charlie would say
>but atleast we can make our pilititians stop if they are doing something we dont like. Liberal democracy good

this week

again, sorry to hear that.

So that information about 2 kilomemes seperating them at the cloasest point was incorrect ?

They will wait, there's nothing really happening, hawai failed.

>almasdarnews.com/article/video-saudi-troops-killed-en-mass-deadly-houthi-mountain-hopping-assault-key-base/

Just watch it
Brutal vid you hear the saudis screaming while being slaughtered

>The US behavior in Syria, aimed at securing “their incomprehensible interests has already passed all the permissible limits of decency,” the defense committee’s head Vladimir Shamanov stated.

>incomprehensible interests

that's the kernel of truth right there

>"can I nut in your mouth? I'm genuine about this"

TURKISH INVASION WHEN???

JUST WHEN???

>stuck posting here forever

good. an heroing is silly.

death is easy. death is lighter than a feather. living takes courage. it is heavy. carry your weight. it is the more difficult thing to do.

we can't die, we have a war to fight

bump